Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant (20029 Views)

Nabena: Lai Mohammed, Gang Will Be Exposed. Whatever He Says Is Considered A Lie / PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena / Rigging Plot: PDP Hires Former INEC Chairman As Election Consultant – Nabena (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by Lanre0: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
This Nabena looks like a drug addict feeding fat from APC satanic governors. Cabal must have sent him.

Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by Austineva(m): 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Freestainworld:
that is true, Lai Mohammed should list his achievements since his appointment, e get why.
all his achievements were 'LIES'

Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by JPUC: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
OTO GEE!, OTO GEE!, OTO GEE!, now you are seeing the end result.

ORE TI EYAN BAFI ABOSI BERE RE, ABOSI NA LOMA N PARI E.

COLLABORATION WITH HYPOCRISY.

Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by Henix(m): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
I hope the APC is doing well in Kwara state after ousting Saraki
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by Blackdisciple(m): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
Na only talk talk na em sabi
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by Lanre0: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Both APC & PDP politicians remain accursed with their yet unborn generation. They have planted corruption & insecurity in the country.
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by Yankee101: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
A house divided against itself cannot stand
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by SolarEdge: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
This man

Hello! Have you seen my Signature for a mouth watery and hard to believe offer? Slide to my DM asap
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
merits:

I like your confidence in challenging the audio minister, with that his bent mouth like tea spoon.
how person mouth dey bent like teaspoon again nah. Nothing I will not see in naira land
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by Antoeni(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
Minister of information has added no value to President Muhammad Buhari's cabinet since his appointment as Minister almost six years ago.

Nabena
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by Coinbased: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
hmmm
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by Tareq1105: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Changethechain:
They have started exposing each other

This Nabena doesn't have respect for anyone. No matter the issue, Nabena wasn't there when Lai Mohammed was fighting for the acceptance of APC.

Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by adenigga(m): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
etrouble:

Can you lie as much as Lie Muhammed? Can you beat his record in lying? Someone that Lucifer is afraid of his lies

Ah!!!....

Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by joey150(m): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
toxxnoni:
IF IT IS NOT A CRIME IN YOUR AREA "Drilling Water Borehole" CONTACT US

Which area Is it a crime in?
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by Emekaonline: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Freestainworld:
that is true, Lai Mohammed should list his achievements since his appointment, e get why.

Nabena should keep his mouth shut. If not for Lai Muhammed, Oshiomole and even Tinubu, does it think in his stinking brain that the present governor can dislodge Saraki in Kwara? Some of these people are fools. Who told Yekini that the governor will win the next election in Kwara if the same Lai and his supporters refuse to back him? Let's see how the governor will defeat Saraki in the next election

Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by merits(m): 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
Viknat:
how person mouth dey bent like teaspoon again nah. Nothing I will not see in naira land

Bros na so I see am oo grin grin grin

Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by Cantonese: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bombastic asking!!!
If no achievements what of all the lie the man dey lie? Na for nothing? No be the lie make APC win? If no achievements how come dem dey call am minister of propaganda?

Yabena show us how many lie when you lie. I sure say Lai lying follow give you work for APC as publicity secretary. Swear if na lie I lie!
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by Freelancer2020(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
chai, dey don dey humble Mr olayiwola, he go dey allow us hear word now.
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by Emekaonline: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
etrouble:

Can you lie as much as Lie Muhammed? Can you beat his record in lying? Someone that Lucifer is afraid of his lies

The only person that can beat Lai Muhammed in lying record is your own father that never gave you the training required to be responsible in the society
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by obinoral1179(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
This Nabena is useless because this statement just indict their leader that for 6 years his a minister does not have anything to show and he still retains him and it's clearly shows that this committee are playing by the rules of the Governor but I love this politics because this karma will around its only Buhari that won't get a douse of it because he is retiring to daura....
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by Liposure: 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
I've never seen a minister who spend most of time playing politics than perform his official duties like mr lai
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by futurerex: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nothing concerns me.

Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by amanzejude(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nabena, why would you ask for Lai's achievement for over 5 years!

Let me tell you, Lai Mo has achieved a lot as the Honourable Minister of Lies and propaganda. An achievement that no minister has ever attained to in the history of the kwon3.
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by Spectaclesawe25: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Perfectsouth:
woro si woro
All of them are mad.. Both lie lie Mohammed and abdurahaman

Yoruba go talk say, na person wey shit dey forget, person wey pack am no dey ever forget..
God punish all of them once again

Their political marriage in ilorin was done in a haste just to oust saraki... They even said he masterminded offa Robbery...
Now, the house they build on a sandy soil is collapsing.
Bukola too is a thief and no Saint but he is better than those 2 idiots combined

You were making sense until you typed the last statement. You need to speak fact and not just follow multitudes to sprue trash.
Bukola saraki is one of the worst thing that has happened to kwara state.Nothing fundamental was achieved in Education, health, social and amenities, road networks, civil servant's welfare, employment and job creation and even security(political thuggery, cultist and hooliganism increased and were working for him directly or indirectly) both in his 2 terms in office and when he made Ahmed the governor for 8years. Today isn't the day for details. Lai mohd and Abdul rahman especially still has time to prove his worth now that he is in govt and in charge but so far no much has been achieved either.
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by Perfectsouth(m): 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
I spent 13yrs in kwara state so you can't school me in things happening there.. Bukola's 8yrs and ahmed's 8 yrs too were not utterly a waste... Let's fold our hands and see what abdurahaman will achieve in his 4yrs.. The first red flag was using political office to fight opponents when he should focus on jobs at hand.. Like I said, all of them are criminals
Spectaclesawe25:

You were making sense until you typed the last statement. You need to speak fact and not just follow multitudes to sprue trash.
Bukola saraki is one of the worst thing that has happened to kwara state.Nothing fundamental was achieved in Education, health, social and amenities, road networks, civil servant's welfare, employment and job creation and even security(political thuggery, cultist and hooliganism increased and were working for him directly or indirectly) both in his 2 terms in office and when he made Ahmed the governor for 8years. Today isn't the day for details. Lai mohd and Abdul rahman especially still has time to prove his worth now that he is in govt and in charge but so far no much has been achieved either.
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by biilwwu(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
He wants to become Jagaban of Kwara.
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by four44: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
EdidemLord:
Upper cut!

To shut Nabena up,Liar should simply list his achievements in the past six years..wait o, they may just be too enormous for the eyes to see...

One thing I love about Nigeria's kind of Karma,especially
in politics is that it comes quickly....Tinubu,Oshiomole and Lai have all become pariahs in APC.
did you think it is easy to be lying for over 2m people, abi that one no be achievements?
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by GamalNasser: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
Freestainworld:

He entered liars hall of fame
Re: Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant by kadreeG7(m): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Emekaonline:

Nabena should keep his mouth shut. If not for Lai Muhammed, Oshiomole and even Tinubu, does it think in his stinking brain that the present governor can dislodge Saraki in Kwara? Some of these people are fools. Who told Yekini that the governor will win the next election in Kwara if the same Lai and his supporters refuse to back him? Let's see how the governor will defeat Saraki in the next election
We have 4 tendencies in Kwara APC( Akogun, Fagbemi, Gbemi and Legacy which belong to Lie Muhammed) and nah Lie Muhammed camp small pass.. so he can't do anything joor.

We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu / The Messy State of Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, On Saturday / Still On The Lagos-Calabar Rail Line Controversy - Excerpt From Thisdaylive