Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:43 PM

Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service (13313 Views)

Everytime I Had Sex My Looks Changes For Like A Week / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
I write this, sequel to a thread I read here a few days ago (precisely on Valentine's Day), on why people should preserve themselves and remain virgins till marriage.
After seeing the thread, my mind swayed right directly to the sayings of some men on this forum, on the opinion that marriage only favours the woman and not the man; then I tried connecting the dots.

That same day, my mind led me back to around a year ago while I was still serving. I rented a self-con, next to a young bar attendant of around 28 years, let's call him Kay. It was a twin flat, so we shared the same veranda and our rooms were very close.
This guy had a very young, charming, moderately rich, perfectly shaped, extremely slender, dark girl staying with him. Let's call her Joy. I'd later discover she was in 200L studying nursing but couldn't go home during the Corona, so, lied to her parents she was held in the school hostel instead.

In all honesty, I do not know her age, but my instinct told me she couldn't be more than 19. I even tried spying on her facebook account but couldn't get her exact age.

Guys, not to bore you, Kay and this girl, Joy, have sex more than they talk to each other. There is no day, no single day, I will not hear her whimpers in my room. It is not exaggeration if I say that no day passed without them having sex. They copulate so much that, at a time, the girl's walking posture changed. Her legs were not as free and slender as they used to.

Not just the sex. This girl spends anyhow for Kay. I got to later discover that she's the only child of her rich parents, so they never allow her lack anything.

In fact, I also learnt that the iPhone this guy, Kay, uses was bought by Joy as a birthday gift for him.
This guy would copulate roughly with the girl before leaving for work in the morning and roughly again when he comes back at night. Even midnights weren't left out as I occasionally would need to put up my speaker's volume just to distract me. And surprisingly again, this girl must cook for him before he comes back, from her own money.

Another shocking thing about this was, I have witnessed on more than 4 occasions, whenever we sit outside to gist, especially on weekends, this guy would say it openly that he cannot marry her, and that she should go and cook the rubbish she was making for him in her husband's house. That only her future husband deserves salty rice, hard beef, blah blah blah and not him. The girl too would just sit there, laughing sheepily.

I have also witnessed on one or two occasions, where this guy would throw this girl out at night on frivolous grounds. On one night after he had thrown her out and I had begged that he please allow her in, I heard their faint chatters on how that he wasn't enjoying her again, and that he needed something tighter, hence suggested sodomy. (I lie you not.)

At a time, I couldn't stand the excruciating agony Kay was putting this girl through that I wanted to sit her down and talk some sense into her, but it'd have been a waste. This girl is completely in love, or shall I say, foolishly in love, with him.

This act continued so long, until I finished my service there, packed my things and left the state.

My good people of nairaland, I can categorically say that this guy, Kay, milked this girl financially and sexually. Trust me, that girl has no sexual sweetness anymore. I just feel sorry for whoever her future husband will be. You know after you bite into a sugar cane and then spit it out after squeezing and enjoying its sweetness? That's what Kay has done to that girl.

Now, where's the connection?

Imagine if a girl like that who, at her tender age, has wasted her sexual prowess gets picked by a God fearing virgin man of God and is given an exorbitant bride price to pay?

Back in school, I have witnessed girls get laid with as low as Sharwarma and Vanilla ice cream.
Imagine a lady loses her virginity for ordinary meat pie and Bigi Chapman, and when the time for marriage comes, the prospective suitor is given over 200, 000 to pay as bride price.

Well, as for me. I have never messed anyone's child up.

And God is my witness, if she isn't a virgin, I will never drop a naira as pride price. Even a kobo like this, I will not pay.
The only reason I will marry a non virgin is if she'll pay my bride price, then I can reconsider.

In all honestly, I can say that marriage favours only the woman and not the man.

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
This life no balance

5 Likes

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
This life no balance
E no balance at all, my brother.

11 Likes

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
She is a female simp if there is any definition of such cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
lefulefu:
She is a female simp if there is any definition of such cheesy

Trust me, hers is worse than a simp's. I just feel it is immaturity and youthful gra gra.

15 Likes

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sammmyyyy:

Trust me, hers is worse than a simp's. I just feel it is immaturity and youthful gra gra.
she go overgrow such nativity but she might end up as a bitter young woman from d experience

34 Likes

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
lefulefu:
she go overgrow such nativity but she might end up as a bitter young woman from d experience

You're right bro. That's one of the reasons for the growing number of bitter misandrists parading themselves as feminists in our society today.

So sad.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
Not my handwriting ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
OP

Permit me to say you have a skewed view on why some people remain virgins and why some are not.

Let me tell you a story, there was a lady I was told whom her dad deflowered at the age of ten and did so for close to 15 years, this event left her sexually scared, and ready to go down with the guy she's in a relationship with, she couldn't even take good decisions on who to settle down with.

You see sometimes you don't throw stones without finding out the underlaying cause, I use to hold your view but that changed when I interacted with some very wounded ladies and guys alike. There is more to life that being a virgin or not, however we must not and never condone careless living.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by heendrix(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
That guy Kay is a Real Nigga and I love him just already

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Bola146(f): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
And what should we derive from this? I don't understand
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by KidDarkness(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bola146:
In summary broda is saying that in Nigeria, bride/pride price should be paid for only virgins. Female non virgins should pay dowry to male virgins

41 Likes

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
OP

Permit me to say you have a skewed view on why some people remain virgins and why some are not.

Let me tell you a story, there was a lady I was told whom her dad deflowered at the age of ten and did so for close to 15 years, this event left her sexually scared, and ready to go down with the guy she's in a relationship with, she couldn't even take good decisions on who to settle down with.

You see sometimes you don't throw stones without finding out the underlaying cause, I use to hold your view but that changed when I interacted with some very wounded ladies and guys alike. There is more to life that being a virgin or not, however we must not and never condone careless living.

You have a valid point, bro and thank you for your wise submission.
Of course I have lived life enough to know there's more to life than just virginity.
What I harmlessly hope to achieve with recounting that experience is to aggrandize the fact that the society has placed so much emphasis on the issue of the man paying a bride price, without considering the prognosis, intricacies and whether the bride price is really worth paying.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
heendrix:

God dey.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bola146:

The post is for smart people, actually.

26 Likes

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
heendrix:
May karma catch up with him wherever he is. How can someone be that heartless na??....

6 Likes

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
KidDarkness:

In summary broda is saying that in Nigeria, bride/pride price should be paid for only virgins. Female non virgins should pay dowry to male virgins

It is a transparent innuendo... It is opened to many interpretations.

1 Like

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
Maryjane001:

May karma catch up with him wherever he is. How can someone be that heartless na??....

That's just it. Heartlessness. But trust me, the girl wouldn't have listened too even if someone had called her to speak sense into her.

That infatuation was to the extreme.

9 Likes

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sammmyyyy:

You have a valid point, bro and thank you for your wise submission.
Of course I have lived life enough to know there's more to life than just virginity.
What I harmlessly hope to achieve with recounting that experience is to aggrandize the fact that the society has placed so much emphasis on the issue of the man paying a bride price, without considering the prognosis, intricacies and whether the bride price is really worth paying.

I love your submission and use of words.

Yea this a great challenge in the country infact this has affected me directly at one time, but you see parents don't have a perogative of how thier daughters live outside thier homes and sincerely it's not on them but on the lady to be person of integrity, virtuous and insightful. I hope such comes your way wink.

10 Likes

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

I love your submission and use of words.

Yea this a great challenge in the country infact this has affected me directly at one time, but you see parents don't have a perogative of how thier daughters live outside thier homes and sincerely it's not on them but on the lady to be person of integrity, virtuous and insightful. I hope such comes your way wink.

Amin Amin. Thanks bro, may the bests come our ways. smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by blackboy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Guy, go to campuses, among corpers among young people allowed to cohabit..the only thing they want to do all day and all night and that is on their minds is sex.
This your story is nothing new. I can give you 101 stories like this.

Parents need to be on top of their games. Some youths say how can your parents come to campus or visit you? What rubbish. Parents have the right so long as they pay the Bill's and fees. Many parents live in self denial. Their girls are saints their boys are good when in reality they are almost prostitutes or armed robbers

34 Likes

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by anochuko01(m): 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Na wa oo!
As tall as I am, I'm short of words.

Parents need to make sure their children are well groomed with certain cultures instilled in them before they are allowed to leave for higher institution. The ones who gain admission at early ages should be put in care of campus fellowship leaders and also given close marking. Na wetin save people like me be that... Our life for no get meaning today.

15 Likes

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
blackboy:
Guy, go to campuses, among corpers among young people allowed to cohabit..the only thing they want to do all day and all night and that is on their minds is sex.
This your story is nothing new. I can give you 101 stories like this.

Parents need to be on top of their games. Some youths say how can your parents come to campus or visit you? What rubbish. Parents have the right so long as they pay the Bill's and fees. Many parents live in self denial. Their girls are saints their boys are good when in reality they are almost prostitutes or armed robbers

God bless you bro. This is so on point. This is one of the reasons I maintain that in all of these, parents have a very big role to play. Teenagers of these days, especially those ones between the ages of 16 - 20 have a quite high propensity of turning wayward and recalcitrant.

Ki olórun fún wa ló mo tó máa gbóran... May the Almighty gift us children who listen.

14 Likes

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
anochuko01:
Na wa oo!
As tall as I am, I'm short of words.

Parents need to make sure their children are well groomed with certain cultures instilled in them before they are allowed to leave for higher institution. The ones who gain admission at early ages should be put in care of campus fellowship leaders and also given close marking. Na wetin save people like me be that... Our life for no get meaning today.

This is pure fact. The home is the closest social group, obviously. If a child will turn wayward or not, it starts all in the home.

5 Likes

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by heendrix(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
Maryjane001:

This is just 0.00001% compared to what Pvssy holders do to guys so News like this gives me so much joy and encourage more guys to wake up
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by greencard: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Oga oo

Things deh happen

2 Likes

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by greencard: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
heendrix:

This is just 0.00001% compared to what Pvssy holders do to guys so News like this gives me so much joy and encourage more guys to wake up
Actually, on the contrary, every one is responsible for each of their own actions..no matter the gender involved..each must take responsibility of their actions

2 Likes

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Bestinstinct(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sammmyyyy:

Exactly! It's just pure immaturity.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Mikester: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
Most girls are just shallow and stupid. That girl and most girls like her are just shameless.

As if men need more reasons to fear marriage.

May virgins like me not have them as wives.

6 Likes

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nawa

But op, indirectly,are you telling us you're a virgin??

I'm juss asking ooo, dazall.

Iz jus a kwesion ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by DaInferno(m): 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
where do some people keep there conciousness, self esteem, self value and and empathy. Kai, the dude no try at all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. / Two Sisters Cause A Stir On The Road With Their Backsides, Men Scream (photos) / Never Trust A Woman Who Has Had $EX With.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.