Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos (2687 Views)

FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku / Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Kzinne: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
Please these developers should develop EBONYI and Abia states to beat Lagos. They should do it fast please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by overall90: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
Una don start.
you have left the fulani that are killing your people to start attacking Abia and Ebonyi

Forget Lagos mr.

If you have sense ,should be asking them to beat Osun and Ekiti and not Lagos.

29 Likes

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Themainboy22: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
While the fulani herdsmen are killing your people, raping your mothers, and taking over their lands, this is all you could come up with?. This is what our people call "onye oku na agba beya, ona achu oke". Meaning; "your house is burning of fire, and you are busy chasing after rat".

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Shaolin0147(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
[

2 Likes

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Warripikine: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
This one is looking for someone else's business to inherit.
Typical lazy coward..
.lols.break up doesn't mean you can't own businesses in other countries..
Eshock u? But I bet you haven't been to ebonyi..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ekealterego: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kzinne:
Please these developers should develop EBONYI and Abia states to beat Lagos. They should do it fast please
Do not worry, Ebonyi is developing in leaps and bounds.
In terms of Education, Ebonyi is battling now and are currently in the top 10 in WAEC performance in the past 4 years. Ebonyi is performing better than all the Northern states and the only SW state that performed better than them is Lagos State.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Monogamy: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hahahahahaha

After swearing to Amadioha to see the development of other regions first before Alaigbo...

Ko possible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Resurrection212: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
That's why we igbo we not move forward. We should stop claim lagos is no man land

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kzinne:
One Nigeria please.

Cc lzaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Factshunter: 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ekealterego:

Do not worry, Ebonyi is developing in leaps and bounds.
In terms of Education, Ebonyi is battling now and are currently in the top 10 in WAEC performance in the past 4 years. Ebonyi is performing better than all the Northern states and the only SW state that performed better than them is Lagos State.

In as much as I am not in support of the Op when did Weac become a yardstick for education standard and for development indices? grin grin
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by LZAA: 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
imhotep:

One Nigeria please.

Cc lzaa
Gbam

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ekealterego: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Factshunter:

In as much as I am not in support of the Op when did Weac become a yardstick for education standard and for development indices? grin grin
Wow! I hope you are not an educated illiterate... I assume you are joking but if you are not, yes, in HDI, SDG and human capital development, High school results and the analysis like Male to female ratio, illiteracy indices are very important. It shows that you are churning out great human development for the future of your state. These great performers will later become your doctors, engineers, IT etc. There is nothing greater than human capital, ask Japan.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Conrod: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
Resurrection212:
That's why we igbo we not move forward. We should stop claim lagos is no man land
Your cheap sarcasm will not stop us from exploiting the sw to the fullest,is it our fault that you are lazy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Factshunter: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ekealterego:

Wow! I hope you are not an educated illiterate... I assume you are joking but if you are not, yes, in HDI, SDG and human capital development, High school results and the analysis like Male to female ratio, illiteracy indices are very important. It shows that you are churning out great human development for the future of your state. These great performers will later become your doctors, engineers, IT etc. There is nothing greater than human capital, ask Japan.

If you ask me I will say, illiteracy is what you compare human development to infrastructural development.

Secondly, illiteracy is when you use one segment or just Waec as a yardstick for educational development when we have GCE, Neco, Jamb forgetting that some students are graduates today not because they made Waec but Neco and co.

And yes, another level of illiteracy display is, when you consider or believe that the states with less credit are not educated having pass through various exams and class before Waec. Now, that? Is what I called ' stack illiteracy on your side.

Below is the world bank info. This is why I limit the kinds of poeple I chat with on NL lest they reduce my IQ.

4 Likes

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ekealterego: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
Factshunter:

If you ask me I will say, illiteracy is what you compare human development to infrastructural development.

Secondly, illiteracy is when you use one segment or just Waec as a yardstick for educational development when we have GCE, Neco, Jamb forgetting that some students are graduates today not because they made Waec but Neco and co.

And yes, another level of illiteracy display is, when you consider or believe that the states with less credit are not educated having pass through various exams and class before Waec. Now, that? Is what I called ' stack illiteracy on your side.

Below is the world bank info. This is why I limit the kinds of poeple I chat with on NL lest they reduce my IQ.
Please, check my chat history, I don't think you know me.
Firstly, if you have any sense, you will not bring forth outdated data to back up your claims. I mentioned in my first assertion that this data is from the past 4 to 5 years and consistently so. If you have any brains at all, you would know that these results are based on records of those with at least 5 credits including Maths and English and you can obtain this information from the Bureau of statistic.
In the analysis of any demographic data of the educational level of a population, this forms a vital index and variable for computing human capital development and thus the human resource potentials.
It means that majority of these people have fulfilled one of the major requirements for getting admission into a tertiary institution or an A-level. These are important indices organisations like the UN will use to compute many potential indices for development. Countries like Germany and Japan rose from the dust because of indices like this.

I know it is a lost course believing that you could decipher what I have written up there though...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Duru1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kzinne:

What you forgot in your silly delusion is the Nigerian commonwealth poured into Lagos. This is of the reasons I fault the idiotic restructure propaganda. Until the Lagos or Abuja is built in either defunct eastern region or midwestern region, the talk of restructure in Nigeria is silly. The jackass equally forgot to say make Ebony or Abia capital of Nigeria and watch the developers go to work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by obyrich(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
overall90:
Una don start.
you have left the fulani that are killing your people to start attacking Abia and Ebonyi

Forget Lagos mr.

Don't mind the mugu. Shebi tomorrow one idiot will claim Abuja was developed by the indigenous people. The mugu doesn't even have a square inch of landed property in Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Factshunter: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ekealterego:

Please, check my chat history, I don't think you know me.
Firstly, if you have any sense, you will not bring forth outdated data to back up your claims. I mentioned in my first assertion that this data is from the past 4 to 5 years and consistently so. If you have any brains at all, you would know that these results are based on records of those with at least 5 credits including Maths and English and you can obtain this information from the Bureau of statistic.
In the analysis of any demographic data of the educational level of a population, this forms a vital index and variable for computing human capital development and thus the human resource potentials.
It means that majority of these people have fulfilled one of the major requirements for getting admission into a tertiary institution or an A-level. These are important indices organisations like the UN will use to compute many potential indices for development. Countries like Germany and Japan rose from the dust because of indices like this.

I know it is a lost course believing that you could decipher what I have written up there though...

You can as well check my chat history as well for verification, I think you dont know me too cos if you do you won't conclude or use that childish statement such as " a lost course"?? grin

WFT is this ( below) suppose to me or any sane or educated person? Are you kidding or just enjoy throwing words around. Of course, the UN won't be a fool like some dounce village mentality to base their stats base one exam body when we have many and plenty of them to put into consideration.

These are important indices organizations like the UN will use to compute many potential indices for development.

Well, that outdated data is what was used by the world bank, an international body to established a more factual facts and stats based on generation observations and various results and not some sort of individual induced and make beliefs overall yardstick conducted by one villager somewhere in alaigbo.

Firstly, if you have any sense, you will not bring forth outdated data to back up your claims

Now, this sound like nonsense and sort of stupid to me to start with.
First and foremost, talking about admission Into varsity Waec isn't only the option every student has. Secondly,
Requirement into university doesn't necessarily come through Waec in this part of the world.

It means that majority of these people have fulfilled one of the major requirements for getting admission into a tertiary institution or an A-level

Don't be frustrated, work with facts and stop barking like one who's struggling to defend his claim or imaginary assumption. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ekealterego: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Factshunter:

You can as well check my chat history as well for verification, I think you dont know me too cos if you do you won't conclude or use that childish statement such as " a lost course"?? grin

WFT is this ( below) suppose to me or any sane or educated person? Are you kidding or just enjoy throwing words around. Of course, the UN won't be a fool like some dounce village mentality to base their stats base one exam body when we have many and plenty of them to put into consideration.

Well, that outdated data is what was used by the world bank, an international body to established a more factual facts and stats based on generation observations and various results and not some sort of individual induced and make beliefs overall yardstick conducted by one villager somewhere in alaigbo.

Firstly, if you have any sense, you will not bring forth outdated data to back up your claims

Now, this sound like nonsense and sort of stupid to me to start with.
First and foremost, talking about admission Into varsity Waec isn't only the option every student has. Secondly,
Requirement into university doesn't necessarily come through Waec in this part of the world.

Don't be frustrated, work with facts and stop barking like one who's struggling to defend his claim or imaginary assumption. cool

Mehn! Are you dumb or are you dumb?

WAEC is a globally recognised O'level exam and the credential thereof is supported by the fact that it is a regional exam (West African). I guess you have not applied for any school abroad or even studied abroad at all (I bet the latter and former are closer to the fact).

How do you compute the literacy or numeracy of a population?

Wait, tell me you are a troll?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Factshunter: 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ekealterego:

Mehn! Are you dumb or are you dumb?

WAEC is a globally recognised O'level exam and the credential thereof is supported by the fact that it is a regional exam (West African). I guess you have not applied for any school abroad or even studied abroad at all (I bet the latter and former are closer to the fact).

How do you compute the literacy or numeracy of a population?

Wait, tell me you are a troll?
You are just frustrated for nothing. So, Mr Waec, where do we place those students that couldn't make Waec but Neco, GCE? grin

Now you are talking from sides of your mouth. You must think we are chatting with your fellow village people whose knowledge are limited to Waec and make-belief rubbish.

What the F.uc.K, did you just said or by mistake claim waec is a globally recognized exam? grin

You obviously have never sat for any international exams and or for foreign school else you wouldn't have embarrassed your self. Where is TOEFL and co? Now you are crazy I can't laugh grin

Dude, go on the internet, read widely and stop embarrassing your village people already why would a foreign body who used to applied international GCE suddenly switched to Waec?

Prove, please? grin
WAEC is a globally recognised O'level exam

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 17, 2021
You can't give what you don't have now, Yoruba have been blessed with good leaders right from time, Igbos are not used to leader as it is not part of their culture, that is why they abuse other tribe leader sheepishly. Alaigbo will remain the same because SW are snatching their best minds and in 40 years his family identity and culture will be assimilated brought fort into Yoruba and that goes on. The only Yoruba going to east are agbo seller to cure many sexual related problems of Easterners.

2 Likes

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by MrMaestro: 12:25am On Feb 17, 2021
Don't you know? They only develop successful locations. They'll have you believing they went to Lagos and developed it before anything was there Then you'll ask them well why aren't they in Iraq, South Sudan, or Tunisia. They'll quickly say there's nothing there. undecided If they do admit they went to Lagos for greener pastures, they'll say it's only because Lagos was FCT, not because of Yorubas. Then you'll ask why hasn't Abuja passed Lagos in IGR since it has been FCT for so long? They will then say because Igbos developed it. And continue this nonsense circular argument.

When you ask why Igbos would rather develop Lagos (now they're even massively in Ogun, Sound, Oyo, etc) than their fathers land, they can only shout insults because the truth is so hard to bear. The truth is the SW has set up an economic infrastructure haven that they haven't been able to replicate at home. It's no different from people going to US or UK. Except Yorubaland is the white man's land in this situation.

2 Likes

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ekealterego: 4:43am On Feb 17, 2021
SuperBold:
You can't give what you don't have now, Yoruba have been blessed with good leaders right from time, Igbos are not used to leader as it is not part of their culture, that is why they abuse other tribe leader sheepishly. Alaigbo will remain the same because SW are snatching their best minds and in 40 years his family identity and culture will be assimilated brought fort into Yoruba and that goes on. The only Yoruba going to east are agbo seller to cure many sexual related problems of Easterners.
Lagos Lagos Lagos!!! I would have thought Lagos was the capital of Nigerian for more than 70 years. Tomorrow, I guess Gbagyi people will claim sole responsibility for developing Abuja.

I will assume most of you are just troll who enjoy making Igbos and Yoruba clash all the time. In most cases, these two people get along in real life.

Well, I assume you are from the North.

3 Likes

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Isobug: 6:21am On Feb 17, 2021
overall90:
Una don start.

Forget Lagos mr.

Unfortunately, he has no such sense to know that the states you mentioned are Abia and Ebonyi age respectively, hence the ones to compare them and not Lagos, once a capital of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Isobug: 6:28am On Feb 17, 2021
Factshunter:

See this one, how can you develop without education? Abi WAEC is not part of education?

For your information, human capital development is what drives other developments

3 Likes

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Jack005(m): 6:34am On Feb 17, 2021
Nawaoh. When will you guys stop all these tribal rubbish? Una no dey tire?
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by nedu666: 6:43am On Feb 17, 2021
Kzinne:

Why lagos instead of osun and ekiti that were created with abia and ebonyi.

3 Likes

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Easternblood: 6:45am On Feb 17, 2021
SuperBold:
The way you guys fantasize and masturbate over Igbos eh!!!! Chineke Nna!!! And yes you useless ofemmanus should stay away from our land, let us Ndigbo develop it ourselves ....Thunder fire una...and Igbo can Never Ever Die ..It is not possible even in the next 5 million years...We are the oldest tribe in the world

4 Likes

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by nedu666: 6:46am On Feb 17, 2021
MrMaestro:
Don't you know? They only develop successful locations. They'll have you believing they went to Lagos and developed it before anything was there Then you'll ask them well why aren't they in Iraq, South Sudan, or Tunisia. They'll quickly say there's nothing there. undecided If they do admit they went to Lagos for greener pastures, they'll say it's only because Lagos was FCT, not because of Yorubas. Then you'll ask why hasn't Abuja passed Lagos in IGR since it has been FCT for so long? They will then say because Igbos developed it. And continue this nonsense

When you ask why Igbos would rather develop Lagos (now they're even massively in Ogun, Sound, Oyo, etc) than their fathers land, they can only shout insults because the truth is so hard to bear. The truth is the SW has set up an economic infrastructure haven that they haven't been able to replicate at home. It's no different from people going to US or UK. Except Yorubaland is the white man's land in this situation.

Igbos are few in osun, oyo and ogun. States that even tge indigenous people are running from. States that can't pay salary. Civil service states. States with few bank branches. Abeegi there is no business in those states

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by springer: 7:00am On Feb 17, 2021
What is EBONYI & ABIA total IGR put together? and what is thier financial position in the nation according to NBS?. How much are they paying as minimum wage and what is thier workforce population put together?. How can you be proud of WAEC results of a Country you renounced? Just like you claim to develop a state that does not belong to you while begging for 'developers'. Do you want to be President of Zoo in 2023 Or Biafra? So much energy wasted on condemning BAT while your leaders keep defecting to APC. Political Hallucination.
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Tunde835(m): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2021
So u actually take them seriously. The real developers of Lagos are the smart governors the first being Jakande

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 17, 2021
Easternblood:

The way you guys fantasize and masturbate over Igbos eh!!!! Chineke Nna!!! And yes you useless ofemmanus should stay away from our land, let us Ndigbo develop it ourselves ....Thunder fire una...and Igbo can Never Ever Die ..It is not possible even in the next 5 million years...We are the oldest tribe in the world

You can only wish a Yoruba will step foot in alaigbo ayama oloun maje cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why South South Is Biafra. Don't Be Deceived ! / BREAKING: Ooni Clears Air, Speaks On Private Jet Promise Made By Senator Ademola / Yoruba Man Ask His Fellow Tribesmen To Leave His Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.