Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA (3547 Views)

We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by LoriIro1: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sorry y'all I just want to show you this amazing picture of of the man that give you bp grin grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by Nairalandwizerd(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kanu is a prophet. He sees the future.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fine man
Another fine man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by Notasyouthink: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
LoriIro1:
Sorry y'all I just want to show you this amazing picture of of the man that give you bp grin grin
Chai the tormentor of nigga-areans.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by LoriIro1: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Chai the tormentor of nigga-areans.
walahi

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by LoriIro1: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
epondudu:
grin
cry me a river

14 Likes

Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by IamFINESSE: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
MNK FC
Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by Balkan(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
Fine man
Another fine man
femi Adesina has stroke

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by IJOBA11: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
epondudu:
grin
SO YOU ARE VERY MUCH IN SUPPORT OF THE ORIGINAL shocked
Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by Biafrannuke: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Heard it's snowing heavily in Texas. He should take care.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
Balkan:
femi Adesina has stroke
No be me go tell u
Use ya eyes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by omoharry(f): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Balkan:
femi Adesina has stroke
Maybe he didn't position his hand well or it's the position of the camera.
Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
Clown grin
Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
omoharry:
Maybe he didn't position his hand well or it's the position of the camera.
And the position of the leg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by obyrich(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

No be me go tell u
Use ya eyes
Baba that hand no normal. grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by sonofspada(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
My lord MNK
Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by theFilmtric: 12:51am On Feb 17, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Kanu is a prophet. He sees the future.
can I hear his previous prophecies?
Not the obvious that everyone could see o?
Why couldn't he “see” that Trump would lose?
He's too violent- the main reason he was expelled from the peace loving MASSOB

theFilmtricsay
Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by Nairalandwizerd(m): 5:33am On Feb 17, 2021
theFilmtric:

can I hear his previous prophecies?
Not the obvious that everyone could see o?
Why couldn't he “see” that Trump would lose?
He's too violent- the main reason he was expelled from the peace loving MASSOB

theFilmtricsay
zooo, Nigeria is a zooo.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by Easternblood: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2021
LoriIro1:
Yes oooo....The bp he is giving them no be small oooo...

1 Like

Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by theFilmtric: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
zooo, Nigeria is a zooo.

cheesy kikiki is that a prophecy or a statement?
Nigeria is a zoo
Is that “is” in future tense?
then that means you're an animal in the Zoo right?
See let me tell you guys something
Nigeria can't separate in 100 years time
The only way is through another Civil war and it will be more brutal because No one will support you like France,Russia etc did anymore
Nnamdi's approach would only cause more problem for Biafra and the South as a whole
Nnamdi is not a fighter
He isn't half as competent as Ojukwu
He is too violent - reason he was expelled from MASSOB
IPOB will be astonished - I assure you
The best thing to do now is to calm down and contribute your best in your ancestral land,Join hands with the other parties in the south and let the south be as united as the north
Then it would be far easier to secede
I have many Igbo friends and colleagues
1967-70 must not be replayed
This time around(another war) the east may succeed at secession but the negative consequences would outweigh the positive

theFilmtricsay
Re: Breaking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In USA by Nairalandwizerd(m): 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
theFilmtric:

go look for work guy, you have time for jargoons.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Sudden Shift In Igbo Consciousness? / Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo / Photoshop Gone Wrong: Peter Obi Forced On Tinubu And Church Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.