Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,009 members, 7,803,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman (48503 Views)

I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos / YCE Berates Ahmad Lawan Over Statement On Shasha Crisis / Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by femijay8271(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2021
PeaceLoveJoy:

Is that the reason you also must support your people willing them? Ifs life we are talking about naooo. Are these hausas fulanis for goodness sake? They sell veggies in your Ibadan just to give you food. If you chase them away, what will happene to you? Bros...if hausa stop supplying tomatoes, you all will cry. Let me tell you the truth. Go and check the record. Anytime there is no supply from the north, your ppl in the south increase prices serious. Tomato is cheap now cos there is mass supply from the north. You people should think oooo. Most of those hausas are friendly.

See, all your comments are misleading people, esp those abroad. Some of those hausa muslims are better than Igbo and yoruba moslims or Christians. I can leave my money with hausa. They are trustworthy. Can I do that with Igbo or yoruba? It is what we all know.. these people are not that bad like these mad people are falling about them.

I know Fulani herdsmen issue is on another level. Bro, these innocent people dont deserve what they gave them in Ibadan. Too bad. Ha ba! Ifs blood we are talking about and tou all are happy. Cos they are Muslims? I deal with them. I know them. They arent violent. Anyone can say anything. If is cos person has not dealt with them directly. I pray the person also see reasons to try and test these hausas. They are loyal.

My friend, am not in support of what happens to the hausa's neither in support of what happens to the yorubas but let me tell you something...a hundreds, thousands or more can be saved by One person likewise be destroy by the same one person if things ain't done the right way. What happens there can be averted if only that one person that caused the issue was hand over to the right authorities but he was guided by his brethren. And you know what? this happens all the time all over the southern states which I believe such can't happen in the northern States if another tribe try such. Am even a victim and a witness but I always try to avoid such because of things like this. The hausa's are nice, I won't lie but they need to control their anger most times though those agbero fit they overdo some times but they need to calm down and concerning the food u talked about...you are absolutely wrong.
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Ifebazz(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2021
lilvicky68:
Small boy pepper seller 1 million? Bros na golden pepper you dey sell? Abi na you dey supply pepperoni all their pepper..

You think those petty traders don't make money? Many of them can conveniently pay salaries of some government employees and have change for beer and pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by crismark(m): 9:31am On Feb 17, 2021
lilvicky68:
Small boy pepper seller 1 million? Bros na golden pepper you dey sell? Abi na you dey supply pepperoni all their pepper..
You southerner underrates pple hustle simply because it is either dirty or small scaled...
My friend that pepper seller and other pepper sellers are far better than you financially.
Na only packaging you get pass them.

1 Like

Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

I doubt that any lessons have been learned. When I was criticizing the way hate speech was being spread on forums like NL and other social media, my fellow wise a terrorist sympathiser and apologist. Let us continue prefixing the name of every criminal caught or suspected with his tribe and religion, and invite more hatred amongst ourselves. Isn't inter-tribal rioting and anarchy what people engaged in hate speech were aiming at all this time? Because it sure looked like it.

Smh.

Bro, the way hate speech is spreading farer than expected. I have friends who reside abroad and if you know how they have been brainwashed. Mehn! The first thing I expected to read was condemnation of the killing. And then, they attack the gov for not doing his job. And then vex their anger on Buhari and the service chiefs. But I'm shocked even NL allows hatred speech. Just imagine how they justify killing these people. People selling you tomatoes and peppers. And when they are not around, your fellow igbo and yoruba man increase the price seriously. We all know this is true. I dont know what is wrong with this Nigeria.

But these ones are not herdsmen. Can they attack herdsmen community like this without expecting retaliation? Will the dangerous herdsmen just quit like this? Of course, the whole Sasha will have been burnt down by now had it been cattles they killed.

We just need to keep preaching to these people to embrace unity.
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 17, 2021
femijay8271:

My friend, am not in support of what happens to the hausa's neither in support of what happens to the yorubas but let me tell you something...a hundreds, thousands or more can be saved by One person likewise be destroy by the same one person if things ain't done the right way. What happens there can be averted if only that one person that caused the issue was hand over to the right authorities but he was guided by his brethren. And you know what? this happens all the time all over the southern states which I believe such can't happen in the northern States if another tribe try such. Am even a victim and a witness but I always try to avoid such because of things like this. The hausa's are nice, I won't lie but they need to control their anger most times though those agbero fit they overdo some times but they need to calm down and concerning the food u talked about...you are absolutely wrong.
So, tell me about food if you know better.

You can see you have changed your position gradually cos what happened is wrong. No matter the provocation (I know they have anger issue), it doesnt justify killing them. When you understand this, you will stop.
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 17, 2021
Liar! smiley
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by kaylaw777(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2021
What I am seeing in this case is, the yoruba value life, and after persistent of warning and calling the FG to curb this fulani the FG kept mute,(2) the hausas are fund of disrespecting the culture which yoruba value much, eg having a king in a town that already have king, are you trying to over take the land? Even in ilorin issues yorubas are still angry with emir been their king there, can that happen in the north? This people take life just because they see page of Quran in the street. Please lets respect our host follow their culture and traditions if you are not cool with that leave the place no problem, you can't be raping, killing them and you ask them to keep mute? The painful part is when the violence start the innocent once suffer the most, but they too see everything going when their people are kidnapping raping they do not talk to their people. But this is unfortunate yorubas are known to be accommodating and peace loving people but they were pushed to the wall. But my condolences to the people that lost their life and their family. Yoruba Nation we want, we are tire of bandit this bandit that, we can not differentiate between Niger man and hausas here, they allow their borders there to be porus even building a rail way line for them to transport them in, now who is to be blame?

3 Likes

Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Roysnickz: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2021
I lost over 50 trillion naira to Shasha crisis!
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by aminusodiq(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2021
PeaceLoveJoy:

Is this why you support killing them? Think deep bro.
how do I supporrt people who don't feel any sympathy for the dead. They Put tribe and culture above human empathy. Northerners donot deserve anyone's sympathy. As for me, it's their cut of tea.
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Ifebazz(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
20m tomato seller are you the only one supply the whole of southwest?
I really don't understand why you guys are surprised. A basket of tomatoes during the Christmas season sold for close to 30k. Do the Maths for someone who can rake in a dozen truck loads. And this a recurring number.
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2021
aminusodiq:
how do I supporrt people who don't feel any sympathy for the dead. They Put tribe and culture above human empathy. Northerners donot deserve anyone's sympathy. As for me, it's their cut of tea.
Everything you say about them is who you are presently. You are even worse.
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Coldie(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2021
Shasha community must compensate him for the lost cows
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by CodeTemplar: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2021
PeaceLoveJoy:

This excuse does not justify killing human like you. And you support it? You guys dont know what is WAR. Go and ask your grand fathers what is war. They will tell you about Biafra war. You may not survive day 1. Seek peace daily no matter the provocation. It is wise.
Ask you father what poverty and lack of development looks like. You talk as if war is a street fight where you can give a sucker punch and claim victory. By the way, war isn't fought with poverty of the brain and of the pocket.
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by TemmyT002(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2021
lilvicky68:

These people are stinking rich. They just don't know how to show it like we do here.
Ma lọ ro o
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by HonLord: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2021
Tranquillity360:
What do you expect.Yobas Has always looking for away to loot people business.

I don't know if is wickedness or just envy.

During South africa xenophobic attack,they looted shoprites in southwest states,in the name of protest,but all shoprites in south east,south south and the whole north was untouched.

Endsars protest,only for west is where Igbos shops were looted by the same wicked people.

Now they looted Northern business.

Abi na only for southwest hunger dey.

Stop this your ranting about hunger in the West; if what happened in that had happened in the North, no Yoruba citizen will survive.
Just imagine a Northern chairman (for 3yrs) in other people's home?
Now, how many FARMS AND LIVES did your people destroyed and murdered before the crisis erupted?

Separate North from others and see what will happen in terms of Infrastructure and other development in the areas. Anything north is a problem except the United States of America that fought to change theirs.

People with a washed brain without good reasoning. I want to hear that all of you have packed on joined the Dictator's train going home!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by femijay8271(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2021
PeaceLoveJoy:

So, tell me about food if you know better.

You can see you have changed your position gradually cos what happened is wrong. No matter the provocation (I know they have anger issue), it doesnt justify killing them. When you understand this, you will stop.

I already said that am not in support of what happens to the hausa's but they caused it.
Concerning the food...if you don't supply you won't sell, so it's your loss
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by lilvicky68(m): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2021
crismark:

You southerner underrates pple hustle simply because it is either dirty or small scaled...
My friend that pepper seller and other pepper sellers are far better than you financially.
Na only packaging you get pass them.
Lol..Really?
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 17, 2021
PeaceLoveJoy:

I have a friend who always tell me yoruba hates Ibo. This is showing the true color of yoruba. Imagine what they did. Killed the hausas and read the useless comments above. Even the Hausas are telling them in the north not to retaliate. Didn't know yoruba are wicked like this. Those Ibadan people are terrible. Too bad. For Christ's sake, nothing justifies killing your fellow human. They are animals. Soldiers needs to go there and beat all of them yeap on their egos and restore sanity. Very wicked people. That Seyi Makinde governor of that State needs a dirty slap to make him think straight. I used to think that governor is responsible. Now I know he is one of them too. Very insensitive man. Useless governor. Imagine the lives lost and just trad the annoying comments up. Terrible humans are up there.

Be careful of entering the same trap that those who spread hatred enter. That of generalisation. I doubt that all Yoruba people or all Ibadan people are as you describe.

Yoruba elders have historically always put wisdom above foolish reactionary behaviour, and have often been derided as being cowardly because of that by people who do not understand that development can only happen in peaceful co existence. Sadly, the conversation these days has been taken over by the young area boys and thugs; unwise, enthusiastic and easy to manipulate because they have no statesmanship to speak of and cannot think beyond the next roll of marijuana or the next plate of amala. Don't let your anger push you into undermining the same unity you are preaching.
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by femijay8271(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2021
kaylaw777:
What I am seeing in this case is, the yoruba value life, and after persistent of warning and calling the FG to curb this fulani the FG kept mute,(2) the hausas are fund of disrespecting the culture which yoruba value much, eg having a king in a town that already have king, are you trying to over take the land? Even in ilorin issues yorubas are still angry with emir been their king there, can that happen in the north? This people take life just because they see page of Quran in the street. Please lets respect our host follow their culture and traditions if you are not cool with that leave the place no problem, you can't be raping, killing them and you ask them to keep mute? The painful part is when the violence start the innocent once suffer the most, but they too see everything going when their people are kidnapping raping they do not talk to their people. But this is unfortunate yorubas are known to be accommodating and peace loving people but they were pushed to the wall. But my condolences to the people that lost their life and their family. Yoruba Nation we want, we are tire of bandit this bandit that, we can not differentiate between Niger man and hausas here, they allow their borders there to be porus even building a rail way line for them to transport them in, now who is to be blame?

thanks man
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by cocolacec(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2021
PeaceLoveJoy:

Your father who refused to train you is the stupid one. Your entire generation is stupid. You are already unfortunate. Your life will be wasted like those of the hausas if you are not careful. Werey. Small talk, you call your father stupid because you want to drink the blood of your fellow human. Your father's house will be burnt soon. I don't even think your father has a simple block, not of building a house. It is why you are filled with bitterness. That madn..ess you want to push on your head will definitely come on you. You this foo..lish untrained irresponsible thing. Your father who refused to train you is who i have business with. Id..iot! Mannerles.s he goat.
You really lack the home training i can see that.

Your grandfather is the one i blame for giving birth to a useless father who gave birth to ashewo daughter sleeping in hotels with hausa/Fulanis.

I know your type,you are educated illiterate,uncouth and cant reason well.Dont worry you will soon become sex slave of hausa/Fulani banditos or Army.

May everything you wish me be your portion in this life very soon.Ase
I have nothing more to say to an slowpoke with poverty mentality.
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Johnkay225: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2021
Na lie oh... How can we verify that you lost 20million . And he said he had sold up to #10million from his tomatoes... Be there looking for who will give you 20m...
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Loveknitting: 10:01am On Feb 17, 2021
Coronabirus:
You completely lost human conscience with no aorta of mercy. Is this what ur religion taught u?
The man lost properties worth millions not cash.
Initially, u said herders should respect host communities now u blame the crime of one man on thousands of people to the extent justifying the killing by mocking the dead.
The real barbaric illiterates have been exposed now because the attack and arson out of envy on Hausa-Fulani traders is a barbaric action not worthy for normal human beings.
No Northerner has ever come on social or mainstream media and accept the action of Fulani herders but the so called educated illiterates are now generally praising the killing of innocent traders and looting of their properties.
If the idiots in that location can protest the alleged killing of invisible protesters in Lekki why should they be silent about killing, burning and looting of particular ethnic group's properties and lives?
All the church/tribal Human Right hypocrites organisations are silent because they only know how to disturb and proliferate propaganda.

Are you in this country? Or you're just being ignorant which?
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by kolade560: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2021
call Yoruba's coward at ur peril......we are not cowards but intellectual fighters if we must fight
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by auska2(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
U sell tomatoes n u have 10m in ur shop, EFCC must visit u
I am a tomatoes seller too. We make more than that at times
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2021
jagorinho:

stop the emotional blackmail, no tribe loves the other in the country, it is an open secret!!! everybody is jostling for the last quid Nigeria has to offer for himself and his people at large.

we ( yorubas) are paying the price for our liberal nature, when the likes of us are warning the liberal ones we look like devil incarnate but now we have been justified.

we are surrounded by covetous and barbaric tribes, that if given the chance, seek to take everything belonging to Yorubas and when you have such people around you, being liberal is the last thing you should practice

I pray we get out of this in one piece.
You are stupid and slowpoke. When did the Hausa man selling tomatoes in market place tried to take over your place? An average Hausa man doesn’t even wants grow his family In the southern state because of the cultural and religious difference. I know many people Hausas hustling in Lagos that have their family living in Kano. They are only at your place for the business opportunity.
And who talked about love here? You don’t have to love or like someone to be fair and just to him. That’s what differentiates you from animals living in the jungle. The Hausas you are talking because of the Fulanis have been victims of Fulani barbarism for many years.
How can you attack a vegetable seller in the market because of the activity of Fulani that’s likely from Mali. Gosh. How can you guys be this stupid and unreasonable? Where’s your humanity and sense? How can you guys that went to school and be justifying mob actions?
This is the same mentality that led to xenophobic attack in South Africa which many of you condemned. Is that not hypocritical?

The last time there was tribal war in Kano, some 20 years back, my father and other elders in my area stands in front of the Yoruba people living in our area and stopped the mobs from attacking them. They call police and make sure they are safely transported out of the area. This is justice and what I expect from every educated person.

And the irony of that my father didn’t even attend formal school to be civil and kindness.

The level of hatred in your mind has intoxicated your senses. You guys should continue to kill innocent people for the action of few bad eggs, if you think that’s right. karma would surely caught up with you.

I still believe the population of Yoruba that are reasonable and just outweigh those of you that are shortsighted and unreasonable. So I am not going to hate no Yoruba because of your actions.

Some of my business partners are Yoruba, I have never meet some of them but they have been kind and helpful to me. I am not going to hate them for the action of misguided ones like you.

Don’t even bother to reply. I know my sermon wouldn’t charge nothing in your toxic mind. I think that’s the agony few reasonable like me has to pass for being born here among dunces like you.

1 Like

Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by aminusodiq(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2021
PeaceLoveJoy:

Everything you say about them is who you are presently. You are even worse.
thank you cheesy it's their family issue. They'll settle it
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2021
bptc10:
Northerners are the lovers of Southerners, idiot, you guys are just testing what you guys have been melting to the Southerners for many years in the North, now you are crying, God punish your generation

You go school like that?
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Advocate500: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2021
SuperBold:

Na igbo man, Yoruba are not heartless like that. You should have know their behavior
this one is having brain disorder, who talks about love in a time of war ?
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Advocate500: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2021
Tranquillity360:
What do you expect.Yobas Has always looking for away to loot people business.

I don't know if is wickedness or just envy.

During South africa xenophobic attack,they looted shoprites in southwest states,in the name of protest,but all shoprites in south east,south south and the whole north was untouched.

Endsars protest,only for west is where Igbos shops were looted by the same wicked people.

Now they looted Northern business.

Abi na only for southwest hunger dey.
stay one lane ,igbos are not fighting the yurobas stop dragging them, all this paid lies.
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Muneeer: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2021
Daddysidhan:
But your idiotic self was happy for the lekki massacre because I can vividly remember how you were jumping up and down like a monkey justifying the use of force against the protesters
U fool keep quiet.. evn d hausas hlp in protesting end sars wat are u sayin.. so as dea were killed in ibadan u were hppy bout it??
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by jagorinho: 11:04am On Feb 17, 2021
papiforreal:

You are stupid and slowpoke. When did the Hausa man selling tomatoes in market place tried to take over your place? An average Hausa man doesn’t even wants grow his family In the southern state because of the cultural and religious difference. I know many people Hausas hustling in Lagos that have their family living in Kano. They are only at your place for the business opportunity.
And who talked about love here? You don’t have to love or like someone to be fair and just to him. That’s what differentiates you from animals living in the jungle. The Hausas you are talking because of the Fulanis have been victims of Fulani barbarism for many years.
How can you attack a vegetable seller in the market because of the activity of Fulani that’s likely from Mali. Gosh. How can you guys be this stupid and unreasonable? Where’s your humanity and sense? How can you guys that went to school and be justifying mob actions?
This is the same mentality that led to xenophobic attack in South Africa which many of you condemned. Is that not hypocritical?

The last time there was tribal war in Kano, some 20 years back, my father and other elders in my area stands in front of the Yoruba people living in our area and stopped the mobs from attacking them. They call police and make sure they are safely transported out of the area. This is justice and what I expect from every educated person.

And the irony of that my father didn’t even attend formal school to be civil and kindness.

The level of hatred in your mind has intoxicated your senses. You guys should continue to kill innocent people for the action of few bad eggs, if you think that’s right. karma would surely caught up with you.

I still believe the population of Yoruba that are reasonable and just outweigh those of you that are shortsighted and unreasonable. So I am not going to hate no Yoruba because of your actions.

Some of my business partners are Yoruba, I have never meet some of them but they have been kind and helpful to me. I am not going to hate them for the action of misguided ones like you.

Don’t even bother to reply. I know my sermon wouldn’t charge nothing in your toxic mind. I think that’s the agony few reasonable like me has to pass for being born here among dunces like you.

you are a fool and a barbarian with a lagging brain , when I said the Yoruba's are surrounded with covetous and barbaric tribes, did I in any way mention Hausa? but your guilty conscience is doing wonders.

The Hausa man is a good man with good human ethics but with a short fuse and can take human life when he is boiling over irrelevant issues, that my friend, is a trait of a barbarian, it is unfortunate about the incident in shasha in Ibadan but the hausas have killed more southerners in the northern riots based on irrelevant issues.

The other tribes that fits into the barbaric groups knows themselves and those that fits into the covetous group too can be identified.

About your sermon, do you know how many people lost their lives in your useless kano/Kaduna riots, how many families your people have obliterated, those Yoruba corpers your people killed cold blooded, they were humans just like you.

I am not cold blooded but I am not a liberal, the liberal nature of our people have turned our region to a doormat, where people that killed us like dogs at their land are still coming to cause mayhem on our soil.
Never Again!!!
I won't reply you again because you are a big hypocrite.
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 17, 2021
Great, go and never ever return with your 4 wives and 20 kids that litter the streets as beggers. Fvckin hate these streetshittin ab0kis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) / Mr Ibu And Kanu Nwankwo Participate In Wike's 2nd Term Novelty Match(photos) / Woman Photoshopped Herself Into Zahra And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.