Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) (41181 Views)

Man Impersonating Ahmed Musa In Kano Arrested By Police (Photo) / Six Cultists Who Killed Fashola Arrested By Lagos Police (Photo) / Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by Dpharisee: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2021
Regular news from that side, no one is surprised

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by Mightyhaiz: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2021
Human parts magnates

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by majamajic(m): 10:20am On Feb 17, 2021
grin grin grin

As usual

Ogun and Osun his jnr brother

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by zinizta: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2021
unshakablejihad:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/police-parade-man-caught-with-human-parts-in-osun/
..this is why I hate these traditionalists ....the rituals these muthafuckas do to please their demons dey worship in exchange for wealth, power or invincibility...this is the only thing I hate about the traditions of my people - Demon worshipping

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by Elsanchez: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2021
Skull miners are at it again

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2021
Yoruba And Ritual Matter be Like PDP & Corruption, They are inseparable

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by Comedian2019: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2021
Skull miners doing their job.
Awon werey

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2021
From skull mining to leg mining. Odi egwu.

9 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by realstars: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2021
Scull Miners Zone.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by Comedian2019: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2021
unshakablejihad:
By the shape of there head u shall know them. grin grin
Cone head?
They never disappoint. How he is not irritated by those things still baffles me. These guys are very dirty.

9 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by izubext007: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2021
ingredient for gbogbonishe

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by kcudoji: 10:25am On Feb 17, 2021
Open a Zenith Bank Account Today

Are you in Abuja and its environs?
Do you need a bank account for your business, or personal transactions?
You don't need to visit the bank especially in this pandemic era.
We offer contactless services.

Call or WhatsApp me on 07033382099.

Looking forward to a wonderful banking relationship with you.
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by BennyDon: 10:25am On Feb 17, 2021
He will give those guys guts to call us Yoruba skull-miners.

Oloriibu sombori �
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by MsAllison(f): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2021
avanjaaaa

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by NoSentiment: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Why didn't the headline read: " A Yoruba Man Caught with human parts..", just as it usually reads "A Fulani man butchers farmer to death"?

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by lugo99(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2021
Neymessi:
you camped in Ede camp right
yeah na ede akoda town be d nys-shit camp.. I did my OT there 2016 stream 1 set.. set wet papa davido come greet us and dashed us #10m.. and my platoon dwy duty dat day.. n me I dey man d gate wet we saluted him and gave us anoda #50k for security duty... that year man..
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2021
I rather push cocaine or Marijuana than to engage my self with skull mining or selling of human parts. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by beehivedata(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2021
Clifford orji the 2nd
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by lugo99(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2021
na "Menumo" den dey call did stuffs for there market... Menumo means keep shuttttt..
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2021
SoBright101:
They should ask him to eat that leg.
Expose every bad activities, don't cover evil or it consume you.
I'm very sure you enjoy posting bad news about south but covering up evil in your side. Keep it up, you'll be the loser in the end.

Illiterates has taken over this platform

Don't judge a whole tribe simply because of individual opinion. Note that politicians laid tribalism foundation in this trap called country for their selfish interest. Now ask yourself, what is the population of politicians and their agents, and what is the population of neutral Nigerians.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved
why would he eat the leg,nobody knows if eating the leg was the last sacrifice he will made before he was caught....they should cut his legs also to know the pain before killing the wicked man.
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by kcudoji: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2021
This man should be prosecuted right away!
Justice for the dead.
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by NaMeAboki: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2021
As usual, typical primitive behaviour from the so called sophiscated ones.

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2021
Afonja Amala grin grin grin angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2021
Afonja Amaka grin grin grin angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by Bucky001(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2021
danny360:
Nothing we no go hear. Human beings ma don dey get spare parts grin Professor must hear this grin

By the way, free jamb 2021 Tutorials, no nonsense come and pay later. We don't do expo we teach you well so you can score 250+ just reply this post with your WhatsApp number and be added to the group.

Add me up pls ...07036474995
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2021
Lastmankc:
South west with human parts dealing, I preferred drug pushing to mining of skull.

What about baby factory(i mean selling of babies manufactured in diffrent factories across anambra, abia, enugu, ebonyi, imo, and agbo area of delta grin to ritualist) combined with drug pushing, i mean international drug pushing so the the already dented name of our country can be further dented, its a good business strategy tho

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by danny360: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2021
Bucky001:

Add me up pls ...07036474995
You've been added
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2021
Omo wait o e blike say dis rituals stuff na real o.. Dis head cutting stuffs Don dey 2 much
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2021
Lols........just confused who to say is more wicked...
Fulani herdsmen killing and kidnapping or this man with the name who takes the remains of what Fulani herdsmen killed?

Just confused.....
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by DennisEche(m): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2021
BUT COME WHAT IS WITH THE SW AND HUMAN PART. COULD THIS BE THE MAIN SOURCE OF THEIR IGR
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by Pearlk: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2021
Pochettino:
AFONJA again
Are these people cursed with murder and cannibalism?

You well at all?
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) by kolade560: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2021
These are the bedrocks of yahoo boys......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) / 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) / Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.