Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) (75980 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Chukwute: 1:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Undergraduate Yahoo Boy Tries To Use Roommate For Rituals; His Mother’s Photograph Also Found Inside Calabash (Video)

An undergraduate of the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara simply identified as Maro was allegedly caught trying to use his roommate(name withheld) for rituals.

Luck reportedly ran out against him after burning the candles and incense required for the sacrifices at their Alvino hostel in the staff quarters area of the institution.

According to reports gathered, the young man already made provision for large ‘Ghana-must-go’ bags that would be used to carry the money after the rituals.

The expected proceed from the ritual act was speculated to be a whopping fifty million naira as his mother’s photograph was also found inside the ritual calabash that contained other fetish substances.

The mob action and humiliation that followed after he was bursted is posted below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/02/17/undergraduate-yahoo-boy-tries-to-use-roommate-for-rituals-his-mothers-photograph-also-found-inside-calabash-video/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLXx4f5gc46/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by hurryup123(m): 1:36am On Feb 17, 2021
"Damn niggarr

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Mixedfruit: 1:38am On Feb 17, 2021
hurryup123:
Danmmm nigar
isorite

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 1:49am On Feb 17, 2021
Mixedfruit:
isorite

He's a real niggar

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 17, 2021
PoliteActivist:

He's a real niggar
real niggers don't use their mom for ritual.
real niggers don't do rituals.

469 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by InfernoNig: 2:14am On Feb 17, 2021
Love of money is the root of all evil.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Obascoetubi: 2:41am On Feb 17, 2021
Flatinoz again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Bvlgari: 3:20am On Feb 17, 2021
PoliteActivist:

He's a real niggar

E be like your brain dey shake

265 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by illicit(m): 5:24am On Feb 17, 2021
shocked
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Angelacruz: 5:59am On Feb 17, 2021
God please protect us

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Revolva(m): 6:52am On Feb 17, 2021
for warri n urhibo land this money ritual don take over those areas its such a shame

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by adecz: 7:00am On Feb 17, 2021
Youth just want to be rich
without going through the stress
of hard work!!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by ifytrik(m): 7:04am On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 7:48am On Feb 17, 2021
You do the ritual now, your mama go die, your padi go run mad, EFCC go later catch you and wreck you to zero account before you yourself begin to suffer

Eleribu Omo grin

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2021
Bvlgari:

E be like your brain dey shake

cchub:

real niggers don't use their mom for ritual.

real niggers don't do rituals.

I was only parodying slawormir

See below

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by janedonez(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2021
Bad
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by walozanga(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2021
Fucking mad soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2021
Yahoo nor pay again... Na oshole people dey do.
Too many students living lavishly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by NewDelhi(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2021
When will these people realize vodoo/juju/rituals is all an illusion. It doesn't exist

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Perfectsouth(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2021
let's stop calling all these thieves yahoo boy, they are ritualist.
There is no yahoo anywhere, they are all ritualist..
He get one for my area wey dey use BMW and Benz, if he start him skanskan like this, the whole street no dey rest

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2021
Awon damn niggar...

This guy is a real niggaar.. he should have joined Slawor nigga's HK and buy his own invisible venza, GLK and lexus then come on nairaland to be a real pussy ass nigga..

Light my kpoli in peace while I walk out of this thread in disgust

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2021
I swear, Una matter don tire person.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by salbis(m): 11:27am On Feb 17, 2021
This useless silly lazy ass adult just dey believe things anyhow. His mum will definitely regret bringing this one into this world.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by 9jayes: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Please how do I unused dis used gal?

1 Like

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by potbelly(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2021
And the mother was jumping for joy when she birthed him jot knowing he will grow up into someone who will want to use her for money rituals...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Frankyboy1(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by blinking001(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2021
This is gross stupidity.....he's very lucky he wasnt caught in a place like calabar or Akwa Ibom...very lucky dude.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by grim33(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2021
Lol. Nigeria and madness be like 5&6.
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by wman(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2021
The love of money will be the death of these people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by hotplate: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2021
these are the same people that are giving most patient and hard working youths depression. sometimes when i see these people I'll just regret why i had to spend so much effort going to school when i could have just embark on this journey of internet fraud also. But i trust God he won't put me to shame even though am still yet to get a job i know someday I'll get a good one and all these things they are using to opress us now we become a normal thing to me

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Neddstark: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2021
Your own mother that brought you into this world. Na who you wan use for rituals?
Sorry but this guy is better in prison for life. If he is left to have children, he will use them for the same.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Calls Are Being Monitored / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] / Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.