Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) (75990 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by edoairways: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2021
adecz:

Youth just want to be rich
without going through the stress
of hard work!!
Our celebrities contributed to this mess
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by gaventa: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2021
Lol them don lie for this one
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 11:54am On Feb 17, 2021
Kingluqman:
You do the ritual now, your mama go die, your padi go run mad, EFCC go later catch you and wreck you to zero account before you yourself begin to suffer

Eleribu Omo grin

EFCC and court are encouraging these guys behind the scene. This is why they only give them 6 months jail terms and they release them to continue.

If I'm a fraudster and you jail me for only 6 months, I'll serve it, come back, and continue from where I stopped in a new location.

Death penalty is the best if found guilty.

1 Like

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2021
This people are just dumb, if money ritual is working, why the babalowa , Alfa and ezemmuo that sent you to get human skulls are not richer than Allen Musk since they know the road to spiritual riches

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by ensamy(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2021
If ritual gives money , why is Nigeria the poverty capital of the world. How many ritual did Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Jack Ma do.
How many did they killed. Anu ofia dem. shocked shocked shocked
Nigerian youths should leave too much praying and fasting and go and work. Use your brain and think, work and grow rich. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2021
Many reading this post are in the same boat with this fool.

You see his hair cut, like a big boy? Just to impress women.
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by skyblue4real(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2021
May we never bring any child to this world that will take our life .
stupid boy.
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by typicalgamer(m): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2021
See watin peer pressure don cause.

He probably saw 70% of his fellow students driving cars to school,

Baba won ball too but he nor know road.
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Ghoxt: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2021
PoliteActivist:

He's a real niggar

Fool

1 Like

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2021
Obascoetubi:
Flatinoz again
Ogbomosho illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by topoftheworld(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bad market!
Nobody is safe in Nigeria again
Hold unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith..
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Richy4(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
So..... Hmmm!!!! I don't even know how to frame this question for it to sound nice to the ears....

assuming he succeeded in using his mum for the said ritual, who will eat/ enjoy the money? the girl friend? sad sad sad sad
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
That his bleached legs just dey vex me!
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by heendrix(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
oluwaahmed:
Damn unbaked buffon needed the money to update hes bleaching ..

Lmao grin
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Vision3: 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
PoliteActivist:

He's a real niggar
you need Sense , one morning, one afternoon and one Evening
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Africans are going backwards in modern technology, digital civilization and innovations but making waves by developing rituals to destroy other people's lives, make money and influence to oppress
Europeans and Americans are developing and more advancing in modern technology to make more life easier and world a better place to live.
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by RlCHSATAN: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
stop it please; he is actually a victim of a scam. the people who tried to scam hiim should be traced. most of u dont even know what happeend here. the scammers are very popular in benin and delta. they claim to have the power to invoke money. if you fall for it, they just start billing you. leave the guy, he is innocent
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
The heart of man is evil...
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
RlCHSATAN:
stop it please; he is actually a victim of a scam. the people who tried to scam hiim should be traced. most of u dont even know what happeend here. the scammers are very popular in benin and delta. they claim to have the power to invoke money. if you fall for it, they just start billing you. leave the guy, he is innocent

Innocent kwa? undecided

This is a Stupid and brainless and a very unfortunate dummy there’s nothing innocent or remotely innocent bout him..Tryna use his mom for rituals the directionless youths in this country keep sinking lower beneath sea levels by the minute...you wanna take other people’s precious lives and souls just to be able buy cars,pop bottles and Fvck hookers and to fund other ostentatious lifestyles!Spits on his bleached Skin.

1 Like

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by merits(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2021

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Hushbingo: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
hotplate:
these are the same people that are giving most patient and hard working youths depression. sometimes when i see these people I'll just regret why i had to spend so much effort going to school when i could have just embark on this journey of internet fraud also. But i trust God he won't put me to shame even though am still yet to get a job i know someday I'll get a good one and all these things they are using to opress us now we become a normal thing to me
With this mindset of yours, it will be difficult for you to make it in life.

You should understand, nobody dey reason you for this life, so stop hating on those that are better than you, whether fraud or not, you can't be the judge. I'm under 30 with lots of assets but that doesn't make me a fraudster, but even if i am, it's my choice and it has nothing to do with your own success or wretchedness in life. You can as well try the fraud if it's easy... Don't start that "i can't do fraud crap", you and i know that you don't have the opportunity that's y you are hating.

None of those boys know you. Dude, for your own good, stop hating on people's success.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Davidblen(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
orisunmibare01:
Una sure say this no be movie location for them creative arts students?

see stupid excuse
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
This is another Stupid and brainless and a very unfortunate dummy there’s nothing innocent or remotely innocent bout him..Tryna use his mom for rituals the directionless youths in this country keep sinking lower beneath sea levels by the minute...you wanna take other people’s precious lives and souls just to be able buy cars,pop bottles and Fvck hookers and to fund an ostentatious lifestyle!Spits on his bleached Skin.

Don’t let peer pressure push you into bullshit like this at the end of the day it don’t matter and no one really cares..stop trying to impress some imaginary friends,haters,family and especially girls lest you live to regret and bite your fingers while been gone with the wind.It is a mundane and ephemeral be contented and be steadfast on whatever honest and decent path you’re treading.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Davidblen(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hushbingo:

You should understand, nobody dey reason you for this life, so stop hating on those that are better than you, whether fraud or not, you can't be the judge. I'm under 30 with lots of assets but that doesn't make me a fraudster, but even if i am, it's my choice and it has nothing to do with your own success or wretchedness in life. You can as well try the fraud if it's easy... Don't start that "i can't do fraud crap", you and i know that you don't have the opportunity that's y you are hating.

None of those boys know you. Dude, for your own good, stop hating on people's success.
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Davidblen(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hushbingo:

oga shut up and just tell us you are a fraudster

2 Likes

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Hushbingo: 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
RlCHSATAN:
You're right. Years back, i was hungry for money and wanted to fasttrack myself, so i was taken to one guy in Owa Alero, Agbor Delta State. It was an okada rider that took me there...

Dude told me to bring $100 into ten pieces and 300,000 to buy human parts for money rituals. I told the guy my major aim of coming is to know why i was being broke even after hustling hard after my ex claimed she laid a curse on me. Well, how would the dumb guy think that a guy like me looking for money would raise that amount...

He said he would invoke the spirit in the night and the spirit would give me the Ghana must go bag full of Dollars ...

Well, i knew it was a scam... And also, i could not afford to use human parts for my own selfish gain so i opted out... Turned out, my time was around the corner, and when my time came, God did wonders....

Forget rituals, who go make am, go make am

4 Likes

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by ogbonti: 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
Revolva:
for warri n urhibo land this money ritual don take over those areas its such a shame

oghene omote ovie pipo as dem sabi play wayo na so dem dey thief naw na rituals - na wa
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by ahjerryboy1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
mad dog, you no get sense. you no look for people to do your evil act Na your mama you wey suffer for you na she you wan come use
i reserve my comment till another day.
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by globalresource: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
It is high time we fight this menace

A Yahoo boy is a thief or ritualistic

Let's call them their name

They are dangerous. I just pity those ladies running after them
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Dharniel600(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Revolva:
for warri n urhibo land this money ritual don take over those areas its such a shame
oga talk wetin you know abeg, like say you dey stay the warri. U just dey run ur mouth any how
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by orisunmibare01(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
Davidblen:

see stupid excuse
Lol

Except you were there o!
Them catch ritualist for school environment but na only two people appear for picture. E add up for your head?

Just like the girl that was rumored to have run mad during a proposal, it'll be better for your health to take online stories true until it has been properly verified.
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by stupidmod3: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
d story bend.

use roomate for ritual
mother picture in calabash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.