Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) (75989 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by hotplate: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Frankiecrenshaw:
lol hotplate na hot foool. Trying to justify his condition
You're a very big idiot see theif talking about condition. even in my present state am still worth more than you theif, iTunes card yahoo boy mumu
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Freemasonry:

grin grin grin
Stop misinterpreting the concept of a real nigga.
If you’re unsure of who a real nigga is, kindly consult Slawomir for free lessons and definition backed by street cred and logic.

mopa001:

Birds of a Feather

Ernchibyke:

Oponu

Onliie:
asiwere, oloriburuku, o ni sorire

Ghoxt:

Fool

Vision3:
you need Sense , one morning, one afternoon and one Evening

Vision3:

victorcompovine:

Cos na only who him heart dey back fit use him mama for ritual

He is he real niggar though.....chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

FOLKS IT WAS JUST PARODY, SARCASM!
WE WERE ALL SAYING THINGS SLAWORMIR WOULD SAY!!
SEE BELOW
(First person said damn niggarr, next person said isorite, and I said real niggarr, just to keep it going)

1 Like

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
Freemasonry:

grin grin grin
Stop misinterpreting the concept of a real nigga.
If you’re unsure of who a real nigga is, kindly consult Slawomir for free lessons and definition backed by street cred and logic.

mopa001:

Birds of a Feather

Ernchibyke:

Oponu

Onliie:
asiwere, oloriburuku, o ni sorire

Ghoxt:

Fool

Vision3:

Vision3:

victorcompovine:

Cos na only who him heart dey back fit use him mama for ritual

He is he real niggar though.....chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

And BTW slawormir called Buhari real niggarr!! (see below)
Who is worse, Buhari or this guy??

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Obascoetubi:
Flatinoz again
To people like you, any name that is not Yoruba or Hausa is automatically Igbo, how does oghenemaro sound Igbo to you?
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
We comment on people with dark knuckles, but please, what is happening with this one's knees? grin grin cheesy
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
Anoda Comedy Skit.

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Arvelo(m): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
hotplate:
these are the same people that are giving most patient and hard working youths depression. sometimes when i see these people I'll just regret why i had to spend so much effort going to school when i could have just embark on this journey of internet fraud also. But i trust God he won't put me to shame even though am still yet to get a job i know someday I'll get a good one and all these things they are using to opress us now we become a normal thing to me
That's the prayer bro... God will surely grant it...
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Arvelo(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Aarenasbaba:
I can't leave in d same compound with Yahoo boys, u can spread ur cloths on a line outside and ur boxers disappear
That's why it's important to keep track of the amount of clothes you wash...
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
ensamy:
If ritual gives money , why is Nigeria the poverty capital of the world. How many ritual did Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Jack Ma do.
How many did they killed. Anu ofia dem. shocked shocked shocked
Nigerian youths should leave too much praying and fasting and go and work. Use your brain and think, work and grow rich. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I don't know o.
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Sagay212: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Wetin him go use the money do? Buy lexus, iphone, rent fine house, go clubbing, carry olosho, etc.
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Kayberg: 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
Third picture though…. They turned him to, "From dust thou east taken, and to dust shalt thou return." He isn't dead yet, but he's been turned to dust.
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by captainjerry: 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
just imagine if it was successful...... pple no go hear word again
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Gee64: 12:06am On Feb 18, 2021
Youths and their love for money!
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 1:17am On Feb 18, 2021
Frankiecrenshaw:
the fact that it doesn't work that way doesn't mean it's not working. you be really cow. Just pray you're not a victim of ritual soon
bring your father let's use him do the experiment angry grin grin
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Arvelo:
That's why it's important to keep track of the amount of clothes you wash...
Very important

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] / Watch Face Split Diving Accident Video – Split Face Diving Video Is Trending / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.