Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) (82168 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Jokkarm2: 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Congrats,
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Nmezor(f): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
So nice to hear .Now ur mind is at peace
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by etrange: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
Walkee:
there's nothing like a male hole. As long as you can fend for your family you can marry 200 wives and camp them in one compound. That's not even a plausibility for females

And if you're sleeping with them when you aren't married to them, you're what? A decent man?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by etrange: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
drlateef:

You mean the “dick test”?

Whatever you prefer; that's why it's in quotes.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by NotFarFrom: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
emerged01:

From you na grin
my nikka

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by NotFarFrom: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
GenerationNext:

Mumu no dey finish for your life.
Take perfume

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Kelvin3476: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Make sure u buy her the best gifts in town.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Kelvin3476: 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nonexistent:
Somebody praaaaaaaaiiiiiise the Lord. Hallelujah. For the first time in a while, Nigerian wife has passed hoe test. grin
HAHAHA U TOO NEED TEST OH, TO KNOW IF U ARE STILL YOURSELF
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Kelvin3476: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
THIS DNA OF A THING REALLY HUMBLED OUR WOMEN. THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT CHEATING THAT MUCH
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Congrats bro
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by meobizy(f): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
This topic was long done and dusted. This paid writer only wants to revive it. I swear, this forum is outdated in appearance, mindset and daily operations. The only luck the admin enjoys is no one else has thought of encroaching into this business niche.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by drlateef: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
etrange:

Whatever you prefer; that's why it's in quotes.

Let your quote be sensible, even when you put them in parentheses. I don’t argue with you. Just assisting you to make more sense. Thank you.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Walkee: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
etrange:

And if you're sleeping with them when you aren't married to them, you're what? A decent man?
what's marriage?
A few old men drinking palm wine doesn't legitimise or de-legitimise whatever I decide to do with a consenting adult woman
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by TemmyT002(m): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
Congrats!!
How much was it?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by TemmyT002(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pedrocross4568:
For your sake, I hope your wife was not aware you went and run a DNA test on your kids?

Because if she does, now that it came out she didn't cheats on you. you have just given her enough reason to believe that you don't trust her and now she's free to do anything she wants to do

May God help you my brother for whatever she wishes to do to you for ever doubting her.

Congrats all the same man

So because he didn't trust her, she is now free to do anything abi.
That means she is freaking stupid.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by etrange: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Walkee:
what's marriage?
A few old men drinking palm wine doesn't legitimise or de-legitimise whatever I decide to do with a consenting adult woman

Lol... you African men sound funny when you want to present whatever you do as good. So a married man sleeping with other women is awesome because "what is marriage?" But a married woman sleeping with another man is bad because of "marriage". Sexism makes you sound dumb. The funny thing is that you'll still be the one to criticize the same consenting adult woman fo sleeping with a married man. Oh boy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by etrange: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
drlateef:

Let your quote be sensible, even when you put them in parentheses. I don’t argue with you. Just assisting you to make more sense. Thank you.

How sensible of you not to know it's called quotes not parentheses. Anyway, at this point, I don't assume you know what it means for something to be in quotes. I'll help; it's in quotes because there's nothing like "hoe test for men", so the post literally means "if there was an equivalent of this test for men...".

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by EndRape2(f): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mumu Man, do not be happy yet, must DNA results in Nigeria reads positive, do not be surprise when you repeat it when you are travelling abroad it might be negative,. Everything is fake in Nigeria, before you belive Dna test ,do it twice , if the result whatever s negative before you act ,do it again, if it is positive do it again, all Nigeria, labs are scam, especially on this Dna stuff, what if your wife saw you went for dna, and she went to bride them to make it the result positive.

Now the fact that your children are yours does not mean your wife is a changed person, some women are smart, not to keep another Man's pregnancy, some are not,

The good news about this thing, is that your problem just started, your wife already know your weakpoint that you so not trust her, or she should not rely on you,

Now she will plan her life well,
Just watch your marriage , now, you will be doing extra work to please her,

You think you have peace now, where as your marital problem just started.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by karferguso(m): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

For those who have not been following my previous thread. There is a link for it below.

I thank everyone who encouraged, insulted me, advised me and lend their voices in the previous thread. You are all appreciated and God bless you all.

The last few days have been a total nightmare to me as I lost concentration and became uninterested in everything I normally do daily and lost confidence and half my of my weight.

I took the test because I wanted to be sure she is a changed person, have peace of mind, migrating my family abroad this year of which DNA evidence will be required of which I wont want to disgrace myself publicly. Despite the fact that none of the children bears any resemblance with me which was one of the many reasons I took the test.

After waiting for several days for the results to come in, they finally arrived. It is with gladness and joy in my heart, I announce announce the result of my paternity test. They all came back positive. All the children are mine with a 99.9% probability.

I became so happy that my family thinks I just won a lottery. I am a happy man today. As for my wife, I no longer care what she did in the past but for the fact that they are my children, I will love her forever.

I wont be able to talk further because she must not find out what I just found out she is a Nairalander. Peace-out and God bless you all.

https://www.nairaland.com/6402342/finally-took-children-dna-test

This is a very good news for those of us that followed. God bless you and your family.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Walkee: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
etrange:

Lol... you African sound funny when you want to present whatever you do as good. So a married man sleeping with other women is awesome because "what is marriage?" But a married woman sleeping with another man is bad because of "marriage". Sexism makes you sound dumb. The funny thing is that you'll still be the one to criticize the same consenting adult woman fo sleeping with a married man. Oh boy...
a woman living in the house of man who is sleeping with other men have a very high chance of bringing a son of a loser from outside to come and inherit the labour and sweat of her husband that's why female infidelity has always been an abomination since the beginning of time. I as a man don't have the biological /natural capability to bring a child that doesn't belong to you home and deceive you into believing the fool is yours.
Blame nature for giving you a womb not men for being sexist. Sexism is a myth

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Munzy14(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nonexistent:
Somebody praaaaaaaaiiiiiise the Lord. Hallelujah. For the first time in a while, Nigerian wife has passed hoe test. grin
Hey God!....cheesy
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by hansomb: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
If your wife is intelligent enough she will know it you who type this based on your familiarity, repetition of phrases. Your children did not resemble you. You are not happy before. Now u suddenly happy. You want to travel out. Your past comments etc
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by credon: 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nonexistent:
grin grin
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Sijo01(f): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Finally, the wait and anxiousness is over.
Congratulations op.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Phonix16(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Op How are we celebrating it?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by tit(f): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Congrats
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by madukaanaya(m): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
but guy sincerely u r unfair to her.why marry someone u dont trust.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Wolfeye: 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Plot twist...the doctor knows your wife....
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Wolfeye: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
madukaanaya:
but guy sincerely u r unfair to her.why marry someone u dont trust.

Dusty yarning
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by olarent: 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Happy for you.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Rodwave: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
lalasticlaI:

100 - 99.9999995 is not equal to 0.1

It's equal to 0.0000005

A number very close to zero.

He no sabi mathematics grin cheesy
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Respect55(m): 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Your wife don go bribe them without ur notice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.