Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) (82158 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by EmekaA125(m): 1:57am On Feb 18, 2021
DNA paternity test......the only medical investigation that scares the living life out of cheating married women. They can even pay to alter the outcome of the result so they won't be kicked out from their husbands' house. Congratulations bro. Have a fulfilled and fun-filled family.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by meobizy(f): 3:19am On Feb 18, 2021
iamL:

Exactly! The DNA saga ended so quickly same with that SMAN. E shock them, so perphas they just want to revive it which is not working.

Lol. I completely forgot SMAN was a thing. I had to type it on Google to refresh my memory. The new one now is “the future is female.” Nigerians are using the rubbish to deface every comment section they visit. I’m sure they have no idea what it means. As usual we’ll forget about these in two weeks and move to the next trendy situation.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by lovchalice(f): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2021
I must tell her
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Walkee: 8:36am On Feb 18, 2021
etrange:

The word I wanted to type was "enough" (no thanks to auto correct). I couldn't care less where anyone is from and I'm definitely not the type that would stereotype people.

Sleeping around is not the same as polygamy, dude. Don't galvanise irresponsibility with another term. You can marry 100 wives if they agree, it's their choice. A married man sleeping with other girls is another thing entirely. And I'm saying, if you think it's OK, then you're okeying girls sleeping with married men. These are two sides of a coin and cannot be treated in isolation. Even your evolution theory doesn't count in the face of simple logic. I don't really know if you're just trolling or being serious cause the subject is as clear as crystal.
sleeping with thousands of women is no different from polygamy as long as you are not a coward who lies to the different women. I simply don't rate the ceremony of marriage. Once a man and woman decide to be together they are married in my eyes. A few old men drinking palm wine doesn't legitimise or de-legitimise their being together. What's wrong with girls sleeping with married men? I have zero problem with girls sleeping with married men but married women having affairs outside their husband's house is an abomination, has always been an abomination and will forever be. I said nothing about evolution I just highlighted differences between male and female biological make up, the logic behind polygamy (although it's no longer necessary since we're now fighting overpopulation) and why polygamy is not a bad thing. There's no end result from a woman sleeping with multiple men apart from chaos, confusions and carnage while men sleeping with hundreds of women developed the society and saved humanity from extinction.
I never troll. All you do is rant, why don't you provide logical refutation to my submissions instead of emotional drivels like a teenage girl
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by etrange: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Walkee:
sleeping with thousands of women is no different from polygamy as long as you are not a coward who lies to the different women. I simply don't rate the ceremony of marriage. Once a man and woman decide to be together they are married in my eyes. A few old men drinking palm wine doesn't legitimise or de-legitimise their being together. What's wrong with girls sleeping with married men? I have zero problem with girls sleeping with married men but married women having affairs outside their husband's house is an abomination, has always been an abomination and will forever be. I said nothing about evolution I just highlighted differences between male and female biological make up, the logic behind polygamy (although it's no longer necessary since we're now fighting overpopulation) and why polygamy is not a bad thing. There's no end result from a woman sleeping with multiple men apart from chaos, confusions and carnage while men sleeping with hundreds of women developed the society and saved humanity from extinction.
I never troll. All you do is rant, why don't you provide logical refutation to my submissions instead of emotional drivels like a teenage girl

No man sleeping with multiple goes into it with biology in mind, dude. You come up with all sorts of theories to sugarcoat irresponsible behaviours. Your claims are like Zimbabwean vaccine for Corona virus. No empirical data. Animals that mate for life aren't extinct. Countries that don't practice polygamy aren't extinct. The human population is not even anywhere near the risk of going extinct. In fact, we are battling over population, and you're backing your irresponsibility with the need to increase population? I can't even begin to discuss how illogical your take is in a world where we have more males than females due male biased births.

Nevertheless, polygamy is not my problem provided it's a mutual agreement. The problem is cheating. The word cheating means "I promised it would be only you but I went ahead and did it with others", and there's no excuse for that. If you're so interested in your testosterone induced biology, then don't get married to any woman. Go ahead and sleep around to save your world. The moment you get married and cheat, you are irresponsible and unreliable. There's no moral justification for that. The fact that we're arguing this is even embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Walkee: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
etrange:

No man sleeping with multiple goes into it with biology in mind, dude. You come up with all sorts of theories to sugarcoat irresponsible behaviours. Your claims are like Zimbabwean vaccine for Corona virus. No empirical data. Animals that mate for life aren't extinct. Countries that don't practice polygamy aren't extinct. The human population is not even anywhere near the risk of going extinct. In fact, we are battling over population, and you're backing your irresponsibility with the need to increase population? I can't even begin to discuss how illogical your take is in a world where we have more males than females due male biased births.

Nevertheless, polygamy is not my problem provided it's a mutual agreement. The problem is cheating. The word cheating means "I promised it would be only you but I went ahead and did it with others", and there's no excuse for that. If you're so interested in your testosterone induced biology, then don't get married to any woman. Go ahead and sleep around to save your world. The moment you get married and cheat, you are irresponsible and unreliable. There's no moral justification for that. The fact that we're arguing this is even embarrassing.
do you have comprehension problems or is English just too difficult for you to understand? Ignorant kids like you believe the world started in the year 2000 with all the medical and technological developments. My father married 3 wives, gave birth to over 30 children, less than 17 survived. Having a lot of children was a necessity in the past. If you understood the use of parentheses you would have noticed that I already it's no longer important now because of overpopulation.
Countries that don't practice polygamy now did it in the past whether you like it or not.

20 years cannot erase 10,000 years tradition and behaviour. Since the beginning of time men were groomed to fucck every woman on earth while women were groomed to choose the best possible man. Read my post and tell me where I supported a man deceiving multiple women? If you want to have affair with multiple women, let them all know each other
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by etrange: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Walkee:
do you have comprehension problems or is English just too difficult for you to understand? Ignorant kids like you believe the world started in the year 2000 with all the medical and technological developments. My father married 3 wives, gave birth to over 30 children, less than 17 survived. Having a lot of children was a necessity in the past. If you understood the use of parentheses you would have noticed that I already it's no longer important now because of overpopulation.
Countries that don't practice polygamy now did it in the past whether you like it or not.

20 years cannot erase 10,000 years tradition and behaviour. Since the beginning of time men were groomed to fucck every woman on earth while women were groomed to choose the best possible man. Read my post and tell me where I supported a man deceiving multiple women? If you want to have affair with multiple women, let them all know each other

It's no longer important yet you made the backbone of your argument. Otherwise, why bring it up now? Now you've moved from biology to tradition? At this rate, you'd say just anything to support your lifestyle. You know, people like swiftly switch to insults when the rug is pulled off your feet. So I'm not any bit surprised. You started this conversation by quoting me. And it's obvious you're struggling to wriggle out. But recall we are talking about spousal faithfulness here. There wouldn't be any need to do a "hoe test" if everybody already agrees to sharing a man. So why jump into quoating me when the totality of your take is based on mutual agreement? You guys just get excited and restless and start arguments for the fun of it and then you start throwing insults into the air when you want to exit.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Walkee: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
etrange:

It's no longer important yet you made the backbone of your argument. Otherwise, why bring it up now? Now you've moved from biology to tradition? At this rate, you'd say just anything to support your lifestyle. You know, people like swiftly switch to insults when the rug is pulled off your feet. So I'm not any bit surprised. You started this conversation by quoting me. And it's obvious you're struggling to wriggle out. But recall we are talking about spousal faithfulness here. There wouldn't be any need to do a "hoe test" if everybody already agrees to sharing a man. So why jump into quoating me when the totality of your take is based on mutual agreement? You guys just get excited and restless and start arguments for the fun of it and then you start throwing insults into the air when you want to exit.
lol. You have not been able to even refute a single thing I posted and you are struggling to even comprehend basic illustration of how the world works. Biology, tradition, nature etc or support and encourage men having multiple sexual partners. There aren't male hoes, there are no male Virgins chastity is solely for the female gender. There's a reason penis doesn't have a hymen. We are not discussing a subject of mutual agreement or understanding. You claim there are male hoes and I'm simply refuting your claim. Because the world started struggling with population the last few decades does not mean this is how the world has always been.

50 years ago, a family with the most children were always the wealthiest and most respected this was because works were mainly dependent on physical strength and number, that's how the world has always been since the beginning of time till technology advanced to this stage and numbers became less relevant and these numbers were achieved by men sleeping with multiple women. A man who can easily sleep with many women always have more respect from both men and women than a man who can't even get a woman to sleep with, while a woman who hasn't slept with a man has more respect than a woman who easily sleeps with multiple men.

The fact that the past 50 years has reduced the dependency on physical strength and number doesn't mean thousands of years of evolution and tradition will vanish.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by etrange: 5:04am On Feb 24, 2021
Walkee:
lol. You have not been able to even refute a single thing I posted and you are struggling to even comprehend basic illustration of how the world works. Biology, tradition, nature etc or support and encourage men having multiple sexual partners. There aren't male hoes, there are no male Virgins chastity is solely for the female gender. There's a reason penis doesn't have a hymen. We are not discussing a subject of mutual agreement or understanding. You claim there are male hoes and I'm simply refuting your claim. Because the world started struggling with population the last few decades does not mean this is how the world has always been.

50 years ago, a family with the most children were always the wealthiest and most respected this was because works were mainly dependent on physical strength and number, that's how the world has always been since the beginning of time till technology advanced to this stage and numbers became less relevant and these numbers were achieved by men sleeping with multiple women. A man who can easily sleep with many women always have more respect from both men and women than a man who can't even get a woman to sleep with, while a woman who hasn't slept with a man has more respect than a woman who easily sleeps with multiple men.

The fact that the past 50 years has reduced the dependency on physical strength and number doesn't mean thousands of years of evolution and tradition will vanish.

So how many of your archaic cultures are you practicing today? Is it even your culture to be dressed the way you dress? Or you just select the part that pleases you and keep? Biology gives you gives you dick, so it makes sense that you must mess around, how logical. Let's not even talk about population cause the fact that you the world is presently over populated disqualifies whatever rubbish you have to say in that regards. Oh... and we have more men than women.

You see, you idea of cheating all about sex sex sex. You've jumped from history to biology to culture and whatever it is you're into now. Yet, your misogynistic mind didn't tell you that it's called CHEATING cause it's deceitful. You can sleep all the women in this world. A woman can sleep with as many men as she wants, even your baseless theories don't hold anyone back. But the moment you tell someone she's the only one and will continue to be, you're committed. If you go ahead and do it with another, you are a liar. You are unreliable. You are not trustworthy. There's no justification for that. So if you want to increase the population, go ahead but don't deceive/cheat while at it.

I won't be surprised if you come back with an argument why lying is good for men.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Walkee: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2021
etrange:

So how many of your archaic cultures are you practicing today? Is it even your culture to be dressed the way you dress? Or you just select the part that pleases you and keep? Biology gives you gives you dick, so it makes sense that you must mess around, how logical. Let's not even talk about population cause the fact that you the world is presently over populated disqualifies whatever rubbish you have to say in that regards. Oh... and we have more men than women.

You see, you idea of cheating all about sex sex sex. You've jumped from history to biology to culture and whatever it is you're into now. Yet, your misogynistic mind didn't tell you that it's called CHEATING cause it's deceitful. You can sleep all the women in this world. A woman can sleep with as many men as she wants, even your baseless theories don't hold anyone back. But the moment you tell someone she's the only one and will continue to be, you're committed. If you go ahead and do it with another, you are a liar. You are unreliable. You are not trustworthy. There's no justification for that. So if you want to increase the population, go ahead but don't deceive/cheat while at it.

I won't be surprised if you come back with an argument why lying is good for men.
why are you crying and all emotional?
No theories, just facts and reality. Men don't cheat. As long as it's fine for a man to marry 200 wives, sleeping with multiple women is 100% fine. Nobody gives a shiiit about a man chastity, not in history, not today not tomorrow. If you can't keep your emotions in check while quoting me you better get the fucck out of here.
Are you dumb or what? Any man who lies is not worthy of being called a man. Why hide your other women when you can marry them all? I have never supported a cowardly man. You have zero argument that's why you continue to bring cowardly men into the argument when I have stated countless times that they aren't even worthy of being called men not to talk of them having multiple women.
My cousin was having an affair with a woman close to his place, his wife went to quarrel with the woman, my cousin married the woman as a second wife few weeks later. Nobody batted an lid because it is 100% normal, biologically, traditionally and naturally.
Reverse the case, let's say the wife is the one having affair, suddenly the legitimacy of the children will be in question, nobody will be sure who their father is, and she will not be able to simply just marry her boyfriend as a second husband rather she would have been be shamed publicly as a LovePeddler and a disgrace. Typing rubbish on Nairaland will not change reality you are only deluding yourself with fantasy.
Lastly, misogyny is a myth.

We don't have more men than women. That's just a feminist fantasy disguised as "research" Majority of men are in prison, dead or homeless. 90% of women 60 years and above in my area are widows. Women live longer than men, more men go to prison than women, a fetus is automatically female until the y chromosome kicks in which means more female children are likely to be born than male. Where are men supposed to get the number from?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

For those who have not been following my previous thread. There is a link for it below.

I thank everyone who encouraged, insulted me, advised me and lend their voices in the previous thread. You are all appreciated and God bless you all.

The last few days have been a total nightmare to me as I lost concentration and became uninterested in everything I normally do daily and lost confidence and half my of my weight.

I took the test because I wanted to be sure she is a changed person, have peace of mind, migrating my family abroad this year of which DNA evidence will be required of which I wont want to disgrace myself publicly. Despite the fact that none of the children bears any resemblance with me which was one of the many reasons I took the test.

After waiting for several days for the results to come in, they finally arrived. It is with gladness and joy in my heart, I announce announce the result of my paternity test. They all came back positive. All the children are mine with a 99.9% probability.

I became so happy that my family thinks I just won a lottery. I am a happy man today. As for my wife, I no longer care what she did in the past but for the fact that they are my children, I will love her forever.

I wont be able to talk further because she must not find out what I just found out she is a Nairalander. Peace-out and God bless you all.

https://www.nairaland.com/6402342/finally-took-children-dna-test

@dontjuststop i am happy for you, happy for your family too congratulation oh my god i can feel how excited you are. This is a box office true life storyline contact Netflix or any movie producer it is your story make movie out of it so that our men can take the courage to do a dna test congratulations sir
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by etrange: 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
Walkee:
why are you crying and all emotional?
No theories, just facts and reality. Men don't cheat. As long as it's fine for a man to marry 200 wives, sleeping with multiple women is 100% fine. Nobody gives a shiiit about a man chastity, not in history, not today not tomorrow. If you can't keep your emotions in check while quoting me you better get the fucck out of here.
Are you dumb or what? Any man who lies is not worthy of being called a man. Why hide your other women when you can marry them all? I have never supported a cowardly man. You have zero argument that's why you continue to bring cowardly men into the argument when I have stated countless times that they aren't even worthy of being called men not to talk of them having multiple women.
My cousin was having an affair with a woman close to his place, his wife went to quarrel with the woman, my cousin married the woman as a second wife few weeks later. Nobody batted an lid because it is 100% normal, biologically, traditionally and naturally.
Reverse the case, let's say the wife is the one having affair, suddenly the legitimacy of the children will be in question, nobody will be sure who their father is, and she will not be able to simply just marry her boyfriend as a second husband rather she would have been be shamed publicly as a LovePeddler and a disgrace. Typing rubbish on Nairaland will not change reality you are only deluding yourself with fantasy.
Lastly, misogyny is a myth.

We don't have more men than women. That's just a feminist fantasy disguised as "research" Majority of men are in prison, dead or homeless. 90% of women 60 years and above in my area are widows. Women live longer than men, more men go to prison than women, a fetus is automatically female until the y chromosome kicks in which means more female children are likely to be born than male. Where are men supposed to get the number from?

Your quotes are always full of insults and yet I'm the one emotional? Men don't cheat? Dp you even know what cheating is?

Lol... You are simply delusional, young one. You sell your baseless and childish theories as if they were facts and then refuse to accept statistical facts? It's either I'm chatting with a kid or a psychopath who lives in his own imaginary world. Nothing you say is ever close to reality, just a world you'd rather like to have. But unfortunately for you, the real world is far away from that. More men are in monogamous relationships that in polygamous ones, yet they sleep around while hiding it from their spouses. That's cheating, that's the reality today and not all these childish ranting you're onto. Chances are, you'd end up a cheat when you grow up cause you come from a family of irresponsible men. You can't give what you don't have. But nothing, nothing at all, ever justifies cheating.

If you want to have sex like a dog (which is obviously the end goal of your argument), don't get into a monogamous relationship. Is that too much of a task? Such a disgusting fellow from the gutters.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Walkee: 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
etrange:

Your quotes are always full of insults and yet I'm the one emotional? Men don't cheat? Dp you even know what cheating is?

Lol... You are simply delusional, young one. You sell your baseless and childish theories as if they were facts and then refuse to accept statistical facts? It's either I'm chatting with a kid or a psychopath who lives in his own imaginary world. Nothing you say is ever close to reality, just a world you'd rather like to have. But unfortunately for you, the real world is far away from that. More men are in monogamous relationships that in polygamous ones, yet they sleep around while hiding it from their spouses. That's cheating, that's the reality today and not all these childish ranting you're onto. Chances are, you'd end up a cheat when you grow up cause you come from a family of irresponsible men. You can't give what you don't have. But nothing, nothing at all, ever justifies cheating.

If you want to have sex like a dog (which is obviously the end goal of your argument), don't get into a monogamous relationship. Is that too much of a task? Such a disgusting fellow from the gutters.
lol a simple minded fool. Why not tell your mother to fucck around like your father let's see if she won't be dragged around the town like the worthless wh0re she is. grin
My girlfriend lives with me, she knows all my sidechics and they all know her, If she fuccks another guy I will get rid of her. I'm a traditional man. I take full care of her as long as she is with me
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by etrange: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
Walkee:
lol a simple minded fool. Why not tell your mother to fucck around like your father let's see if she won't be dragged around the town like the worthless wh0re she is. grin
My girlfriend lives with me, she knows all my sidechics and they all know her, If she fuccks another guy I will get rid of her. I'm a traditional man. I take full care of her as long as she is with me

Well, you are a dog and you're dealing with fellow dogs, I wasn't expecting anything different. You can go ahead to sleep with everything in skirt, it doesn't change anything for others. And it's not really your fault, I blame your parents that failed you. Just don't deceive any girl while at it.The mere fact that I'm chatting with you is embarrassing me cause from the look of things, it's very likely I'm onto a street tout. By the way, the fact that you believe the ladies you sleep with are sleeping with you alone knowing you aren't committed goes to show just how delusional you are.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Walkee: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
etrange:

Well, you are a dog and you're dealing with fellow dogs, I wasn't expecting anything different. You can go ahead to sleep with everything in skirt, it doesn't change anything for others. And it's not really your fault, I blame your parents that failed you. Just don't deceive any girl while at it.The mere fact that I'm chatting with you is embarrassing me cause from the look of things, it's very likely I'm onto a street tout. By the way, the fact that you believe the ladies you sleep with are sleeping with you alone knowing you aren't committed goes to show just how delusional you are.
lol you are boring.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by omojesu202(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

For those who have not been following my previous thread. There is a link for it below.

I thank everyone who encouraged, insulted me, advised me and lend their voices in the previous thread. You are all appreciated and God bless you all.

The last few days have been a total nightmare to me as I lost concentration and became uninterested in everything I normally do daily and lost confidence and half my of my weight.

I took the test because I wanted to be sure she is a changed person, have peace of mind, migrating my family abroad this year of which DNA evidence will be required of which I wont want to disgrace myself publicly. Despite the fact that none of the children bears any resemblance with me which was one of the many reasons I took the test.

After waiting for several days for the results to come in, they finally arrived. It is with gladness and joy in my heart, I announce announce the result of my paternity test. They all came back positive. All the children are mine with a 99.9% probability.

I became so happy that my family thinks I just won a lottery. I am a happy man today. As for my wife, I no longer care what she did in the past but for the fact that they are my children, I will love her forever.

I wont be able to talk further because she must not find out what I just found out she is a Nairalander. Peace-out and God bless you all.

congrats on your new found peace.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Konquest: 8:00pm On Apr 19
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

Bump.
None of the kids look like you... Yet the paternity test came out positive. That must've been an enervating experience you had there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.