Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Post Parvo Management Of Kennels And Homes - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Post Parvo Management Of Kennels And Homes (353 Views)

Get A Puppy Or Adult Dog From AJESEH KENNELS / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy / Top Best Kennels In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Parvo Management Of Kennels And Homes by dogmart(m): 4:23am On Feb 17, 2021
With Parvo virus infection ravaging many dogs in thousands of homes and kennels across the country, it is very important we educate ourselves on how to properly manage our kennels after the episode. In order to prevent reinfection of other pets.

Tune in today Wed the 17th of February 2021, to the BeatNG radio station when we will be treating the topic:

"POST PARVO MANAGEMENT OF KENNELS AND HOMES"

simply tune in by loging on to www.beatng.online by 2:00pm

Don't miss it!

Re: Post Parvo Management Of Kennels And Homes by Zoey95: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2021
Angelababe what's up do you mind we chat here am Zoey. I can't send a p.m I lost my email password am still trying to retrieve it

(1) (Reply)

11 Months Female Caucasian Available For New Home / Bella Rabbit Feed Needed In Abuja / Day Old Chicks Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.