Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

$6000: Dubai Or Istanbul? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / $6000: Dubai Or Istanbul? (3178 Views)

Dubai Or Germany Which Is Preferrable / Dubai Or Abu Dhabi? Nigerians And Their Love For The UAE / Masters Degree In Dubai Or The Uk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$6000: Dubai Or Istanbul? by confluence: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2011
what can $6000 buy from dubai or turkey, that has high reselling point here in Nigeria,
Fellow Nigerian businessmen and women advise .
Your advise and suggestions are welcome
Re: $6000: Dubai Or Istanbul? by worry246(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2011
cocain grin
Re: $6000: Dubai Or Istanbul? by confluence: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2011
@worry246,
pls i need honest and serious minded fella to give input not someone already high on cocaine

1 Like

Re: $6000: Dubai Or Istanbul? by uchman(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2011
If u dnt knw d biz to venture,then u should not worry.dubai electrical parts sell very well in lagos,abuja nd akwaibom state(gate lamps,wall brackets lights,chanderliers,switches,sockets,cables,knock out boxes,ceiling nd standing fans e.t.c.the buyers are there already cos u r an importer.i can connect u 2 more than 50 buyers 4m alaba market(lagos),gudu market(abuja),electrical shops akwaibom nd bayelsa.DNT THINK OF SCAM FIRST COS U R STILL WITH UR MONEY,DNT BE AFRIAD IT TAKES JUST FEW STEPS.GOODDAY
Re: $6000: Dubai Or Istanbul? by confluence: 4:49am On Apr 10, 2011
need more info please genuine Nigerian business men and women who travel regularly
Re: $6000: Dubai Or Istanbul? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2011
Hi Every body
Uchman, U look like someone who knows a lot about 9ija market
Someone told me about cars, European cars but which kind of cars?? news?? occasion??
I lived in Luxembourg so near Germany and most of Africans here are buying German cars
And without that what else??
Thanks
Re: $6000: Dubai Or Istanbul? by confluence: 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2011
@Blandine27 ,
please i chat with you,
what can $6000 buy from europe and resell in nigeria?
Re: $6000: Dubai Or Istanbul? by sadboy: 3:59am On Apr 26, 2011
Blandine27, are you s nigeria
Re: $6000: Dubai Or Istanbul? by abeybrainard: 8:33pm On May 12, 2013
Turkey is a country that shares one part in Europe and Another part in Asia so most of these Manufacturing units are located at the extreme of both sides. You can find a cheaper products most mall but if you are considering selling and making good profits then you will need to check out this Manufacturing units but then you must be producing in large qty. Like some of the company can produce very quality women dresses, suits and jean for you. You can also brand your products which goes for extra charges.

For Example i do produce jean from Mavis a company located in Marmara in Turkey, they have very quality jean wears, NCS jeans etc and you can buy at cheaper rate.

I will advise you to visit Istanbul now cos there is SALES FAIR now that is 40days fair will end soon and you will meet alot of Manufacturer and buy at cheaper prices. You can also go to this place KADIKÖY- the ASIAN SIDE of Istanbul- OPTIMUM OUTLET SHOPPING CENTER. And also ZEYTİNBURNU- The EUROPEAN SIDE-OLIVIUM SHOPPING CENTER.

I tink my little piece will help you. Have a great shoppings!!!
Re: $6000: Dubai Or Istanbul? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 13, 2013
Go to Dubai, buy gold and resell to friends and family members. . . Whats more? Gold always appreciates.

1 Like

Re: $6000: Dubai Or Istanbul? by Geminilove(f): 9:56pm On May 13, 2013
zubzero: Go to Dubai, buy gold and resell to friends and family members. . . Whats more? Gold always appreciates.

Gold is not that cheap in Dubai and quality so so but I suggest Diamonds you get better price

(1) (Reply)

Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student / Relocating Abroad With Family / My Review Of Uyo City, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.