Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) (40367 Views)

Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra / Policeman In Uniform Preaching At Alaba Market, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by fujirice: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2021
payloader:
Your opinion does not count in this matter. There is no part of the law that prohibits an officer of the law from practising his faith. We don't just like good news
My opinion don’t matter and you are quoting me?
Nice wink

Like I said, let him preach all he wants in uniform but if his conduct is not professional enough, it’s utter showoff.

Bye!
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2021
Kriss216:
Spell MALLAM from behind, na still MALLAM.

not in this case
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2021
JudgeKronos:
Christians will be happy and proud of this ...
but if a Muslim officer on uniform preaches Koran in the market they will start shouting Islamization up & down

I don't agree with you, nobody stops anyone from preaching his or her religion but don't use coercion to make the people accept it.
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2021
EzzyCarter:

You and kriss216 have till Friday to explain her whereabouts angry.
Otherwise I'm coming for you both and I mean itcheesy

cc Denique
Kriss216
99thEnemy

Kriss216, I am beginning to suspect that this accuser (EzzyCarter) is the actual culprit disguising angry angry angry

#BringBackOurDenique
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by Kriss216: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2021
99thEnemy:

Kriss216, I am beginning to suspect that this accuser (EzzyCarter) is the actual culprit disguising angry angry angry

#BringBackOurDenique
Lol

But, on a serious note, don't you have Denique's phone number? You guys were writing mails some time ago and you didn't bother to ask for her number.

I pray she's fine.
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by Sophy22(f): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2021
Cpossibility:
May be he's trying to make his bad colleagues repent.
grin grin grin
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by EzzyCarter: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
99thEnemy:

#BringBackOurDenique

no sir. I'm innocent as ever bruh. cheesy Don't try to flip this on me abeg angry
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by EzzyCarter: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Lol

But, on a serious note, don't you have Denique's phone number? You guys were writing mails some time ago and you didn't bother to ask for her number.

I pray she's fine.

Ion have her digits bruh. And nope we've never exchanged mails. I think you've mistaken me for j.awalis.

I sincerely hope she's fine. She's never gone AWOL like this before
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by Kriss216: 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Ion have her digits bruh. And nope we've never exchanged mails. I think you've mistaken me for j.awalis.

I sincerely hope she's fine. She's never gone AWOL like this before
I was actually referring to 99thEnemy.

I believe she's fine.
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by EzzyCarter: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kriss216:

I was actually referring to 99thEnemy.

I believe she's fine.

Oh. Okay. Yh I hope she is
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by adekS1(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Our generation of soro soke!
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
UncommonLogic:

May be your question should be why are Muslims required to work on Fridays when Xtians get to stay home and go to church on Sundays. Fridays should be a part of the weekend just like Sundays. Yeah think about that for a minute.
I guess the country has been Christianized.

Try and make a balanced defence.

If you want Muslim prayers normalized, go and live in Saudi. There is islamized enough, and they work on Sundays -- you won't find Christians complaining about that the way Muslims complain about the Gregorian calendar and working on Fridays. As an Islamic state, they don't preach and don't let Christians preach.

Nigeria is secular. Who gave Muslims the idea to become unproductive 5 times a day and pray while on duty in their uniforms, since a Christian cannot preach in his uniform?
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by UncommonLogic: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
[s][s]
BRATISLAVA:

Try and make a balanced defence.

If you want Muslim prayers normalized, go and live in Saudi. There is islamized enough, and they work on Sundays -- you won't find Christians complaining about that the way Muslims complain about the Gregorian calendar and working on Fridays. As an Islamic state, they don't preach and don't let Christians preach.

Nigeria is secular. Who gave Muslims the idea to become unproductive 5 times a day and pray while on duty in their uniforms, since a Christian cannot preach in his uniform?
[/s][/s]

Utter rubbish, I have better things to do than writing a long response to a clearly brainwashed Christian religious fanatic.
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by HISSCRIBE1995: 12:11am On Feb 19, 2021
Good for him.

If you are wise you (the reader) would put shame away and follow his step.
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:19am On Feb 19, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[s][/s]

Utter rubbish, I have better things to do than writing a long response to a clearly brainwashed Christian religious fanatic.

You can't stand the truth. No Muslim can. Answer the questions, you can't.

From the way you're typing and cancelling, you must feel like exploding. Go to Syria and enjoy all the benefits of working on Sunday, illogical fanatic.
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lol, my country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? / Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.