Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Shasha Market Mayhem: Kano Govt Donates N18.5m To Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shasha Market Mayhem: Kano Govt Donates N18.5m To Victims (144 Views)

Presidential Aspirant, Tien Jack Rich Visits Kaduna State Govt Donates N15m To V / Court Remands Seven Yoruba Men Over Shasha Market Mayhem, Killings / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shasha Market Mayhem: Kano Govt Donates N18.5m To Victims by thenewsadvocate: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2021
Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State has donated N18.5 million to 185 indigenes of the state who were victims of the Shasha market mayhem in Ibadan.

Alhaji Garba Mohammed, Kano State Commissioner for Information, who led the state government delegation, gave each of the victims N100,000 on Tuesday in Ibadan.

Other members of the delegation were Alhaji Ibrahim Muktar, Commissioner for Trade and Commerce, and Alhaji Sanusi Muhammed, Commissioner for Education.

Mohammed said that the governor had directed them to visit the victims who were indigenes of Kano..
Read more..
https://thenewsadvocate.com/2021/02/17/shasha-market-mayhem-kano-govt-donates-n18-5m-to-victims/

Re: Shasha Market Mayhem: Kano Govt Donates N18.5m To Victims by LMS1(m): 11:29am On Feb 17, 2021
bloggers are you sure?
because am about to go and add my name as an affected person who lost his friends elder brother's mosque member,
whose name was alhaji Abdul ,whose cucumber shop was looted...
they must pay me that money too grin
Re: Shasha Market Mayhem: Kano Govt Donates N18.5m To Victims by cocolacec(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Kudos to the Governor
Re: Shasha Market Mayhem: Kano Govt Donates N18.5m To Victims by istina: 11:49am On Feb 17, 2021
These northern governors running to the south as soon as there is trouble with their own people makes me wonder
Do they love their people that much?
Is it all about their selfish political ambitions?
Or arecthere other sinister agenda that we are yet to know of?
Re: Shasha Market Mayhem: Kano Govt Donates N18.5m To Victims by IJOBA11: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2021
WHY CANT HE SET UP THEIR BUSINESSES FOR THEM UN THE NORTH undecided

BRACE UP MY FELLOW SOUTHERNERS, THIS UTHMAN DANFODIO DREAM IS STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE
Re: Shasha Market Mayhem: Kano Govt Donates N18.5m To Victims by IJOBA11: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2021
istina:
These northern governors running to the south as soon as there is trouble with their own people makes me wonder
Do they love their people that much?
Is it all about their selfish political ambitions?
Or arecthere other sinister agenda that we are yet to know of?
THAT IS THE FUNDAMENTAL QUESTION WE REASONABLE SOUTHERNERS SHOULD BE ASKING OURSELVES

(1) (Reply)

Group Backs Nomination Of Bawa As Efcc's Chairman / How To Get Rid Of Dark Elbows & Knees Naturally! / Gulliblemi-you Are A Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.