Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:44 AM

For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE (913 Views)

How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / Should A Spirit Filled Believer Succumb To Depression And Suicide? / The Works Of The Devil: Sin, Deceit and Suicide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Suicide is for the brave, not for feeble minds still controlled by their anti-self-termination program.

The fear of how loved ones will feel after your death, is a sign that you really care, as thus, keep living.

Someone ready to unplug isn't held back by family, nor does he live so he will torment people with success.

At that edge, nothing else matters but your PAIN, and how to get rid of it. Most people don't know what it means to be depressed or suicidal.

So expect their comments to be shallow!!!

Let's explore DEATH!

The funny aspect is, when you're dead, you don't really know you're dead.

Only the LIVING can experience, and you can't EXPERIENCE death when you're dead.

You suddenly go into a state of oblivion - nothingness.

Ever imagined where your consciousness were before you were born?

Where were you in the year 1807?

A blanked slate? That state of nothing is what death feels like.

In the end, you become manure to plants and food to maggots.

Still, your atoms remains, becoming one with the universe.

But you wouldn't have the consciousness to experience life as it is. The creation of afterlife is merely man's ego is trying to create deeper meaning.

Man is afraid of being forgotten, hence the creation of afterlife fictions for consolation.

Whether you unplug willingly or unwillingly, no one WINS in the end. But trust me, this experience called LIFE is paradise, and I wouldn't throw it away.

Since you already want to die, try out DMT, LSDs, shrooms or some other kinds of psychedelics. It might give you a great insight about your general existence in this big cosmos.

1 Share

Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
What we call dead is when the living relocates from the Earth to the Hostel of "Death"!
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
What we call dead is when the living relocates from the Earth to the Hostel of "Death"!

In simple form, death is when you lose consciousness for the last time.

You lose consciousness every time, especially when you sleep.

In that state of unconsciousness, you know nothing, aware of nothing.

Many call it 'death being shy'.

When you lose your consciousness for the last time, you no longer have sense of awareness, self, or life as it is.

You snap out of existence as if you never existed. That state you were before you were born!

That is the state you'll return to!!!
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:

In simple form, death is when you lose consciousness for the last time.

You lose consciousness every time, especially when you sleep.

In that state of unconsciousness, you know nothing, aware of nothing.

Many call it 'death being shy'.

Your last consciousness, is when you no longer have sense of awareness, sekf, or life as it is.

You snap out of existence as if you never existed. That state you were before you were born!

That is the state you'll return to!!!

Wrong! The only thing you lose is your Rights (Permissions) to be on the face of the earth.

Thus, a person only moves from one place of existence to another, like Nigeria to the Moon, but he still lives at the pleasure and will of His Creator which will be disclosed on a certain day and time called Judgement Day.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by peggywebbs(f): 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
@GodWrites...you are very wrong and very very wrong. Stop saying things you don't understand and just like the rest of us, you know nothing about man's state after death. Let me share a recent experience I had.

Just last month I was dreaming like every normal dream. I was walking along somewhere obviously I don't know where but I met someone. I wasn't really looking at the person's direction, the person was on my left hand side.

He said he was dead and that he was poisoned. I recognized the voice as a classmate of mine in secondary school. When I woke up, I was curious so I searched for him. I discovered he had died two years ago. I never heard, I never reached out to my friends and nobody told me.

I then started to search for numbers eventually I got hold of his best friend. He said he had a diabetes crisis and died.

Now how do you explain that in your dimension of nothingness and atomic whatever.

Life after death is real. We are flesh and we can only explain what we see but we can't deny the existence of the supernatural just because we can't scientifically prove its existence.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
peggywebbs:
@GodWrites...you are very wrong and very very wrong. Stop saying things you don't understand and just like the rest of us, you know nothing about man's state after death. Let me share a recent experience I had.

Just last month I was dreaming like every normal dream. I was walking along somewhere obviously I don't know where but I met someone. I wasn't really looking at the person's direction, the person was on my left hand side.

He said he was dead and that he was poisoned. I recognized the voice as a classmate of mine in secondary school. When I woke up, I was curious so I searched for him. I discovered he had died two years ago. I never heard, I never reached out to my friends and nobody told me.

I then started to search for numbers eventually I got hold of his best friend. He said he had a diabetes crisis and died.

Now how do you explain that in your dimension of nothingness and atomic whatever.

Life after death is real. We are flesh and we can only explain what we see but we can't deny the existence of the supernatural just because we can't scientifically prove its existence.

So dreaming is your proof of the afterlife? Wonderful!!!
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:
Suicide is for the brave, not for feeble minds still controlled by their anti-self-termination program.

You say this because you wrongly think that because you have been given a vehicle like a driver, it is therefore your own, thus you can use the vehicle anyhow.

You are not Aware that our Maker Never gave us any "Deed of Ownership or Transfer" vesting all rights of ownership of us, upon us.

Therefore, in the absence of any Title we remain the property of our Owner at all times and that all that our Maker gave us are "Permissions" properly called "Usufactory Rights" Only.

Therefore, anyone who kills himself automatically commits the Offence of Breaching the Rights of An Owner for the Use of a Property in a Manner that is Inconsistent with the Rights of An Owner! Eg like your driver burning up your vehicle or driving it into the sea!
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You say this because you wrongly think that because you have been given a vehicle like a driver, it is therefore your own, thus you can use the vehicle anyhow.

You are not Aware that our Maker Never gave us any "Deed of Ownership or Transfer" vesting all rights of ownership of us, upon us.

Therefore, in the absence of any Title we remain the property of our Owner at all times and that all that our Maker gave us are "Permissions" properly called "Usufactory Rights" Only.

Therefore, anyone who kills himself automatically commits the Offence of Breaching the Rights of An Owner for the Use of a Property in a Manner that is Inconsistent with the Rights of An Owner! Eg like your driver burning up your vehicle or driving it into the sea!

What did you mean by the emboldened?

Please, don't bring in elements you can't prove.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by peggywebbs(f): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
That is just one experience. Your scepticism is because you hear people talk about these things but you haven't seen it yourself. It is human nature to doubt besides you don't know me and I don't know you.

But when not one person but several people from generations to generations speak of their experience. Then there is some element of truth. You can deny the existence of the after life, that is your decision to make, it's your choice but don't tell others what they believe to be true isn't. Our life experiences are different. You cannot understand the supernatural if you keep a closed mind.

GodWrites:

Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:

What did you mean by the emboldened?

Please, don't bring in elements you can't prove.

grin The Solid Proof of a creation is its inability to make itself. Thus, once you did not create yourself, automatically, you were created.

And if created, therefore you have a Maker or Creator!
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
You're 100% correct!

At death man return to non-existence {Genesis 2:17} before God created Adam the guy was nowhere so at death Adam return to nothingness! Genesis 3:19

But there is Good News! smiley
A standing up again (resurrection) arrangement is certain only for those whose names are found written in the book of life (God's memory) {Revelations 20:15} the righteous man Job was sure that even if he dies in his troubles God will remember him for good and call him out from amongst the dead! Job 14:13-15

So don't give up, all the living know for certain that they will die but the dead knows nothing at all, even their brains becomes empty at death {Ecclesiastes 9:5} therefore whatever (good) your hand find to do do with all your strength because there is no work, no joy, no love, no hatred, no pain, no gain in the grave where you're going after death {Ecclesiastes 9:10} God will call to account all your fine works but if you're not doing good he won't just remember you which means you're gone for good. When he calls back his friends to live forever in Paradise i will personally find you! Luke 23:43

God bless you and may you have PEACE!

GodWrites:

Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin The Solid Proof of a creation is its inability to make itself. Thus, once you did not create yourself, automatically, you were created.

And if created, therefore you have a Maker or Creator!

If we are to apply this logic, who created this so-called creator?
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You're 100% correct!

At death man return to non-existence {Genesis 2:17} before God created Adam the guy was nowhere so at death Adam return to nothingness! Genesis 3:19

But there is Good News! smiley
A standing up again (resurrection) arrangement is certain only for those whose names are found written in the book of life (God's memory) {Revelations 20:15} the righteous man Job was sure that even if he dies in his troubles God will remember him for good and call him out from amongst the dead! Job 14:13-15

So don't give up, all the living know for certain that they will die but the dead knows nothing at all, even their brains becomes empty at death {Ecclesiastes 9:5} therefore whatever (good) your hand find to do do with all your strength because there is no work, no joy, no love, no hatred, no pain, no gain in the grave where you're going after death {Ecclesiastes 9:10} God will call to account all your fine works but if you're not doing good he won't just remember you which means you're gone for good. When he calls back his friends to live forever in Paradise i will personally find you! Luke 23:43

God bless you and may you have PEACE!

When you start engaging your thinking faculty, mention me. For now, you're a Bible bot.

1 Like

Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
peggywebbs:
That is just one experience. Your scepticism is because you hear people talk about these things but you haven't seen it yourself. It is human nature to doubt besides you don't know me and I don't know you.

But when not one person but several people from generations to generations speak of their experience. Then there is some element of truth. You can deny the existence of the after life, that is your decision to make, it's your choice but don't tell others what they believe to be true isn't. Our life experiences are different. You cannot understand the supernatural if you keep a closed ⁿmind.

He actually knows and has heard these things but he does not want to accept them as True in exercise of his power/right/permissions to choose to accept a Truth or a Lie.

1 Like

Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
peggywebbs:

But when not one person but several people from generations to generations speak of their experience. Then there is some element of truth. You can deny the existence of the after life, that is your decision to make, it's your choice but don't tell others what they believe to be true isn't. Our life experiences are different. You cannot understand the supernatural if you keep a closed mind.

Any claim without evidence can be DISMISSED without evidence. It doesn't matter if it holds the popularity vote.

If you say the afterlife exist, come out and demonstrate its existence. If you can't, it means you're joking.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by peggywebbs(f): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
Prove? about a reality different from ours? That means you want me to make material something that is outside our dimension.

I gave you an example, you refused to accept it. If I recount all the other experiences I have had, would it make you believe any better. You are looking for a video, you are looking for logic, science but you won't find any. Just the limitation of your human brain.

Even the scientists you claim to follow believe these things, if not why will they be looking for UFOs. Why would they constantly think that there is a world outside our existence on earth that we can interact with.

Unfortunately you are not a scientist and if someone else doesn't do the work of going to space, you have nothing to feed your mind. We have wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Even science tells us we are not able to use 100% of our brain. Do you know why?

No, instead you talk about nothingness, nothingness, to you nothingness breeds life because some scientists told you so but you forget another scientist will also disprove others and more will come with ideas even they don't understand.

Keep waiting for science and prove... I guess your question will be answered in your grave.

GodWrites:

Any claim without evidence can be DISMISSED without evidence. It doesn't matter if it holds the popularity vote.

If you say the afterlife exist, come out and demonstrate its existence. If you can't, it means you're joking.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:

If we are to apply this logic, who created this so-called creator?

grin good then, the first issue is settled and now you have Changed Your Post and moved to Another Issue.

In Answer to your Fresh Issue and Change of Post, You therefore demanded an Impossibility From Me for I am a creation like you!

And No creation can ever know anything about Its Maker, like your phone and car can never ever ever ever know anything about you beyond your little contact with it, that is ONLY THE POWER OF YOUR HANDS.

Thus, your phone or car cannot know things like your birth or manufacturing day, your address and house or houses etc.

They only thing they know is your hand in the case of your phone and in the case of your car, your hands, back, buttocks, weight that's all! grin

So also is it impossible for me or any creation like us, to answer these questions, and it is The Law No One Can Be Obligated to Do the Impossible!! grin
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:

She has presented valid Evidence called Oral/ Written Testimony but it is within your power to refuse her testimony.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
peggywebbs:

Prove? about a reality different from ours? That means you want me to make material something that is outside our dimension.

That is why I said No one can be obligated to do the impossible and no one should be demanded to the so.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

She has presented valid Evidence called Oral/ Written Testimony but it is within your power to refuse her testimony.

A testimony without proof or evidence for validation can be dismissed.

1 Like

Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
The highlighted shows how shallow your thinking is! cheesy
Do you think i'm Jesus from Nazareth?
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa he is the only begotten son of God from Nazareth in Judah (Israel) while i'm from Ògùn state Abeokuta precisely in Nigeria.
So all his own thinking faculty was driven by the program he was sent to come and do here on earth {John 8:28} but i Maximus came to live as human i only follow Jesus' pattern when i'm not sure of what's next.
I engage my thinking faculty
*When i want to eat.
*When it's time to do business.
*When it's time for recreation.
*When it's time for social gathering.
*When it's time to have s*x.
*When it's time to play games.
In fact i engage my thinking faculty in everything i do but when thinking of what becomes of me at death, i'll leave my thinking faculty out of it and rely on God! Luke 23:46
So try to be smart my guy, i'm not asking you to be foolish or gullible! wink

GodWrites:

When you start engaging your thinking faculty mention me. For now, you're a Bible bot.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin good then, the first issue is settled and now you have Changed Your Post and moved to Another Issue.

In Answer to your Fresh Issue and Change of Post, You therefore demanded an Impossibility From Me for I am a creation like you!

And No creation can ever know anything about Its Maker, like your phone and car can never ever ever ever know anything about you beyond your little contact with it, that is ONLY THE POWER OF YOUR HANDS.

Thus, your phone or car cannot know things like your birth or manufacturing day, your address and house or houses etc.

They only thing they know is your hand in the case of your phone and in the case of your car, your hands, back, buttocks, weight that's all! grin

So also is it impossible for me or any creation like us, to answer these questions, and it is The Law No One Can Be Obligated to Do the Impossible!! grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
This has to be the most ignorant piece I've read this month lol.

If you as a creation lack the ability to perceive your creator, how did you come to know of its existence in the first place?

Isn't this a major loophole in your claim of the existence of a maker?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:

grin like your News on Tv, Blogs and Books, All Testimonies are Evidence.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted shows how shallow your thinking is! cheesy
Do you think i'm Jesus from Nazareth?
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa he is the only begotten son of God from Nazareth in Judah (Israel) while i'm from Ògùn state Abeokuta precisely in Nigeria.
So all his own thinking faculty was driven by the program he was sent to come and do here on earth {John 8:28} but i Maximus came to live as human i only follow Jesus' pattern when i'm not sure of what's next.
I engage my thinking faculty
*When i want to eat.
*When it's time to do business.
*When it's time for recreation.
*When it's time for social gathering.
*When it's time to have s*x.
*When it's time to play games.
In fact i engage my thinking faculty in everything i do but when thinking of what becomes of me at death, i'll leave my thinking faculty out of it and rely on God! Luke 23:46
So try to be smart my guy, i'm not asking you to be foolish or gullible! wink

I don't engage people who should be in psychiatric homes.

Delusion of grandeur, all thanks to infant indoctrination and colonization.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
This has to be the most ignorant piece I've read this month lol.

If you as a creation lack the ability to perceive your creator, how did you come to know of its existence in the first place?

Isn't this a major loophole in your claim of the existence of a maker?

grin like your phone and cars know you because you touched them, All it takes to the Existence of My Maker is His "Touch" that's all!

1 Like

Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin like your News on Tv, Blogs and Books, All Testimonies are Evidence.

What is your definition of testimony?
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by peggywebbs(f): 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
You keep talking of evidence, are you a lawyer? Well I am one and there is something called oral testimony and it is one of the most reliable ways to prove your case in court.

It gives a better understanding of the events and fills in the gaps where a document cannot do this. No responsible judge will dismiss oral testimony. So please you really have nothing to look for except you want someone to show you a magic trick.

I'm not a mind reader, I will not read your future and I won't tell you your past ,if that's the evidence you are looking for.

GodWrites:

Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin like your phone and cars know you because you touched them, All it takes to the Existence of My Maker is His "Touch" that's all!

So my phone has consciousness and is aware and conscious of my existence?

This is ludicrous cheesy

1 Like

Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
peggywebbs:

You keep talking of evidence, are you a lawyer? Well I am one and there is something called oral testimony and it is one of the most reliable ways to prove your case in court.

It gives a better understanding of the events and fills in the gaps where a document cannot do this. No responsible judge will dismiss oral testimony. So please you really have nothing to look for except you want someone to show you a magic trick.

I'm not a mind reader, I will not read your future and I won't tell you your past ,if that's the evidence you are looking for.

Testimonies are verified to be true, and Defenders in a bid to beat the persecutor can find inconsistencies in said testimony in other to render it void.

If the witness said he went to the shop by 10 am, it has to be verified to ensure it correlates.

There are many ways to go about proving a testimony.

But this is not a court of law, but an objective forum to know for certain if your testimony is truth.

You claim a being exist, prove its existence and stop relying on the popularity of your claim.

Majority of people can be dumb, that doesn't make a baseless claim fact or truth.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:

What is your definition of testimony?

Testimony is Simply "Statements Offered, Given or Supplied by a Person who Heard, Saw or Perceived a Certain Fact in Discuss or Issue, whether Directly or Indirectly!"

Evidence 101: grin
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Testimony is Simply "Statements Offered, Given or Supplied by a Person who Heard, Saw or Perceived a Certain Fact in Discuss or Issue, whether Directly or Indirectly!"

Evidence 101: grin

Good job!!!

Now, should testimonies be held at truth without validation and evidence to support it?
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:

So my phone has consciousness and is aware and conscious of my existence?

This is ludicrous cheesy

If it could be (and its creators had given it ability to like your sensor lights and doors) Surely, it would and must know when you come around! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Largest Religious Gathering In Africa / The Errors Of Oneness Doctrine / New York Set Up By UN Resembles The 'beast' From Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.