Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) (40171 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by LifestyleTonite: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet - Apostle Johnson Suleman

Says he doesn't want COVID to end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsA3_p_ozgA&feature=youtu.be

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Freestainworld(m): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
3rd private jets while millions of poor Nigerians are wallowing in poverty, act what you preach sir

273 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Cpossibility(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
undecided
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by marveangel(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
Doings

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
That's my apostle!

The church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail.

After all Jesus had a treasurer...

The donkey Jesus used to enter into Jerusalem is the equivalent of a rolls royce...

A very expensive ointment was poured upon Jesus...

The garments of Jesus were divided by lots cast by soldier to show how expensive it was...

Jesus was buried by a rich man...

So my apostle is right on point and being Christlike.

Don't get this twisted though, this is not me... I'm just trying to reason like the blind followers who would defend such leaders at all cost even if it's beyond obvious that they've clearly erred.

If this man is truly an apostle, it means the standard of apostles has significantly dropped from what it used to be in the Bible days.

God help us.

395 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by femi4: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
Poverty mentality..."I was praying for covid not to end" Sọrọ nìyẹn?

And the sheepel were shouting in ignorance

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
Y you no go buy jet when una threatene una gullible sheep to dey pay tithes/ offering and midweek money through online app. To smooten matters, una say covide na scam to stop people from attend church. Una dey see d psychology to maintain loyalty to gods of men?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Glory be to God. That's wonderful.
Ehm sorry sir what exactly do you do again?

Last year I and my siblings decided to change momsys car. The eldest kept sending cash to buy but she ends up collecting the money to "contribute to God's work". So we kuku say make we buy am. As last born my own no too plenty wet I contribute but E shake me. Last last we buy the ride. Surprised her with it. She was very happy.
A month later I went to visit her. On my way I saw the car. I quickly brought out my phone to call her that I was going home to see her. Lo and behold mama say she dey house. I sha go house. Momsy who dey drive your car she say na pastor. For Wetin she say she sow am as seed.why you no sow this pilot wey don old she say E no fit the man. I no talk. I just do my doings comot. Carried 4 of my men we enter pastor cabal. We met him at home.Immediately he see me guyman start to shake. He don hear my scores for street say I be confirm weyrey. I no open my car ask am anything na him by himself dey talk say my son see the keys O. I told her not to but she insisted O. Just take it and leave. Hehehehe. When he see eye wey don red after plenty orijin. Drove the car to mom's and called my brother's. See scolding. We all threatened to disown her if she try that stunt again. Weeks later one girl carry belle for pastor. Later another. The man dey yansh people wives anyhow. My momsy left the church for another. Na that time she start to fresh. Every dime this guyman dey collect.

Make una wise up. These men majority na scam. Especially this guy. Fear Edo men.
PS. I be Edo too

314 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Remember when Jesus rode on a donkey into Jerusalem suleiman ?

I know you won’t

That’s an equivalent of 2005 - 2010 cars today, why can’t you emulate him ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Frankest20(m): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Its unfortunate

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by merieam16(f): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nawa o...must u say it

14 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Pidginwhisper: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Christianity na Scam!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Wahala grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by tuzle(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
I didn't watch the vide, but if he truly used I bought my third private jet instead of the church bought her third private jet, then sorry to say he is a theif in suit.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
In case the first and second engines did not start, you will just make use of the third one Ni....

Or in case you need to fly abroad with all your church members, there would be enough space..,sense no go kii U.

But I heard that some of your establishment members can't afford to sleep under a good roof, is that true

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by slawormiir: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy asss god of men

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by AbuAeesha: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
what a lucrative business

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Champneys: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sule Otobo omo Ole jatijati!

Fraud as...s pastor with gullible followers everywhere.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by okeyumez(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Scammers everywhere

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Lashist(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Na babes go dey flex this jet pass cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Elzakzaky: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
sad
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pastorpreneur

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Millz404(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
courtesy of people that think religion is the solution to all their problems... these fraudsters should be arrested like yahoo boys

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Fuckitup: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
In COVID you refuse to share palliative for your members

Who cares undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by nairalandankrah: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nah your belle call you abeg..no be God

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Timblogga: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
Haa. Is he not aware of the coming revival every other ordained pastor is talking about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by BlackPantherxXx: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
grin

Shameless Pastors & to some extent, Imams.

None of them saw COVID-19 with all their predictions.

No to fvck babes and collect tithes this one sabi.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by addexx: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? / Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.