Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) (43828 Views)

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / What Is The Name Of This Bird? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by osuofia2(m): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
GUY YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE ON YOUR IP
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by Emmasteev(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
This is EGA bird
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by rashmanny(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
I found same species of bird days back under a tall tree, weak and unable to fly or move. Been taking care of it and it's getting stronger. I'm currently teaching it to fly before I leave it to fend for itself

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by bishop4life(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
rashmanny:
I found same species of bird days back under a tall tree, weak and unable to fly or move. Been taking care of it and it's getting stronger. I'm currently teaching it to fly before I leave it to fend for itself

Op

This is exactly what you should do

IWillRiseAgain:
So I just found this young bird by the corner of my house. Obviously, it fell from a nest very high on a tree beside my house.

The mother has been flying around the place but it doesn't look like there's much she can do for the little bird.

Is there anything I can do to help it too apart from climbing up to the nest to put it back there. That's not even an option because the tree is too tall.

Anybody know anything else I can do?

It looks so innocent and has been sleeping all through.

Hope say nobi village people come so? smiley
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by Yankee101: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Give it warmth, heat, ground grains to eat and water

When it's strong enough it will fly away
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by Blackmoran(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
that's a lady mogana in the future that is if you own a garden or a farm
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

Alright. I'll do as you said but are you sure of this?
If you do so, trust me you'll find it dead in your backyard by tomorrow
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by Confirmedzombie: 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
Just keep it in a cage for two weeks, thereafter it will be mature enough to use and cook sweet pepper soup.
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by jonnypie(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
If una see bird una go dey form animal protection but if na snake or ekute na inside pot shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
leisuretym:
Mr Man, don't bring another birdflu Ebola to Nigeria, that bird is sick of another kind of virus, go and sanitize your hand and phone, seun , tell the mods to sanitize front page pls.
Which model of the virus?
A 2006 or 2012 corolla.?
Shey na 4plug and first body?
Tokunbo or naija used?
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by Xpol: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
jexie077:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4
I wonder why you will have 100% sure bet and you can sell all your properties and take loan from bank to stake it. Some people are really the cause of their own problem
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by Tenaga: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
You are infected.
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by ogoloray(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
If you like, carry village people enter your house!
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by rashmanny(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
I will like to adopt it, to make it a companion for the one with me, that's if you live close to me
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by Greenback: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
femi4:
return it to that corner, they ll locate her

You get sense at all?
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
You ancestors has blessed you with good palliative... Enjoy your meat boss tongue
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by Charx122: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
So I just found this young bird by the corner of my house. Obviously, it fell from a nest very high on a tree beside my house.

The mother has been flying around the place but it doesn't look like there's much she can do for the little bird.

Is there anything I can do to help it too apart from climbing up to the nest to put it back there. That's not even an option because the tree is too tall.

Anybody know anything else I can do?

It looks so innocent and has been sleeping all through.

Hope say nobi village people come so? smiley

Nice of you trying to care for a helpless creature very rear to find people doing that in this part of the world...��
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by TheOtherRoom: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
May nature be kind to you too

1 Like

Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
Feed it and it will never forget you.
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by josephft2000: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
HopeVictor:
Keep it...by three months time it will be ready for consumption

Haaaaaa
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by R0LL0N(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Blackmoran:
that's a lady mogana in the future that is if you own a garden or a farm

You really watch Merlin that year
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by funmi37: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Take of it and don't orget to free it when it's ok
In other news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rONy6b2HEnc
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by Malawian(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

find a cage for it and feed it peanuts butter, it will grow, leaving it by the corner is just food for lagos rats.
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by baduku: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
Just look for a baby dropper and be feeding with little milk and see d wonder in 1 week
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by porthouse7(f): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
hmmmmm village people
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Awww, it's so tiny.
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
THE BED IS LEARNING GOW TO FLY,CHECK NEST IN NEARBY TREES。
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by omoharry(f): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Beautiful bird. For you to have shown great care for her, that means you probably want to see her grow under your care. Trust me, it's a very nice experience.
You know what, Locate all these herb sellers. We called them "Elewe omo" in yoruba. Buy her a nest. Ask the Elewe omo the food such bird eat. They will definitely know as they deal with birds. Put her in the nest and hang her around somewhere in your compound and watch her beautifully grow up. It's a nice experience. Trust me, all the very best!
Then release it to fly away when it grown and strong enough to survive on its own .
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
Put it in a cage and nurture it till its ready to fly. It will come back to visit you regularly. Might even bring gifts from Europe when it migrates. tongue
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by labelle123(f): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
Village people
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by kponkedenge(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

Please don't listen to him. You can care for it for a while till it becomes strong enough to fly out on its own.

Leaving it at the corner will make it vulnerable to rats and other rodents.
Re: I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
Malawian:

find a cage for it and feed it peanuts butter, it will grow, leaving it by the corner is just food for lagos rats.
Ah!
Rat eat bird?

Continue...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Breed Is This Dog, Pls? / Kano State Dog Walk(first Time Ever) / A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.