Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress (37425 Views)

Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dear Lord, please teach our Generation the marriage pattern of our forefathers, where they married as much as they could without marital issues.

Simply because your man answered a call from the opposite sex, you automatically turned your home into a brutal ground.

Our generation has to unlearn some things.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by idahme(m): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
fati2001:
VERY GOOD

USELESS NIGERIAN MAN CAN'T STAY FAITHFUL IN A RELATIONSHIP.

You need help... God help you get one.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by Jesuisbelle(f): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Good 4 him
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by idahme(m): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
Wettoid123:
am really surprise oo was the man sleeping before the woman brought a plank and use it to hit his head still wondering how come,,,,,,

wonder no more, the truth is men always Underate women when it comes to physical combat and most times they loose guard leading to untimely death. How will a woman bring out weapons like knife, matchet, plank, hammer and so on and u dear underate the devil in her, it's tantamount to summary dismissal of precious life.
Once any lady dishes any kind of physical assualt on me the relationship is dead at that instant of time, reason I will never assualt any one in my adult lifetime and no one who does it to me goes Scot free.
My safe and peace of mind can't be given in exchange of anything on planet earth.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by idahme(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:
grin grin grin

Na like this we go dey do am from now on.

No more enduring marriages with serial cheats as spouses. If them do anyhow, we treat them anyhow. If you can't stay faithful in real life, you'll stay faithful by force in the afterlife

After it happens with you please don't run. it's cowardice for u to run.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by BlackPantherxXx: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up you coward

I am unlike your father.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by witworth(m): 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
Control yourself to honor yourself unless you're not concerned about regrets
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by witworth(m): 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Husbands...be careful.
Wives...be careful.
Lessons learned are blessings earned.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by Bennysam: 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
Jeon:

opposite of handsome..

ears be looking like egele
Do you mind channeling anger to something serious
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by Xkale1234(m): 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
fati2001:
VERY GOOD

USELESS NIGERIAN MAN CAN'T STAY FAITHFUL IN A RELATIONSHIP.
ur father must be useless man too, idiot mother fucker
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
My man. longest time. just catching cruise. I hope all is well with you. my regards

Lol well bro
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by Gee64: 12:10am On Feb 18, 2021
The devil using people in Naija
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by Hassanmaye(m): 12:15am On Feb 18, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
At least they don't wear gowns and run away after chestbeating like Ojukwu, Zik and Kanu undecided

Haha na Nnamdi kanu you do like this IPOG will come for you grin
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by Masalanka: 12:24am On Feb 18, 2021
Nigeria and bad news b like color white for rice; e de hard to separate sad
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by fati2001(m): 6:06am On Feb 18, 2021
Xkale1234:
ur father must be useless man too, idiot mother fucker

oooh, so ur fada is useless because he was not faithful to ur mom ...
useless son from a useless Fada.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by fati2001(m): 6:09am On Feb 18, 2021
IJOBA11:
SO YOU DON DEY FVCK AT THIS TENDER AGE embarassed

DID I Bleep YOU!

YOU BETTER STOP THIS YOUR STUPID CONCLUSION ABOUT SOMEONE.

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by bigcasava1(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by Sixfeetbelle: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2021
idahme:

After it happens with you please don't run. it's cowardice for u to run.

Why would it happen to me? It's only cheaters that get killed nah. Are you a cheat, Sir?
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by FalseProphet1(m): 10:19am On Feb 18, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

If he was any useful, he would not be dead.

Is he the first man to cheat and was caught by the wife?
I see that you're single, I see you've been hurt in the past, I see that you don't trust men, I can help as I've told you in the past, let's know each other better. This I have seen.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by Sixfeetbelle: 10:22am On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I see that you're single, I see you've been hurt in the past, I see that you don't trust men, I can help as I've told you in the past, let's know each other better. This I have seen.

Yeah, no thanks.

Psychos full this place gidigbam
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by FalseProphet1(m): 10:25am On Feb 18, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Yeah, no thanks.

Psychos full this place gidigbam
The dark forces are real and are after your happiness, I can give you true love and make you happy by banishing those dark forces from your life. It's not a joking matter and if you are sincere you will know that am saying the truth.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by Sixfeetbelle: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

The dark forces are real and are after your happiness, I can give you true love and make you happy by banishing those dark forces from your life. It's not a joking matter and if you are sincere you will know that am saying the truth.

shocked shocked

What did I say about Psychos?
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by FalseProphet1(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

shocked shocked

What did I say about Psychos?
What did you say about them?
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by idahme(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Why would it happen to me? It's only cheaters that get killed nah. Are you a cheat, Sir?

Am only toeing ur line of thought because u advocated for women to exude violence if they find themselves been with a cheat in a relationship. That means if your man cheats on you u will deliver your line of thought to him, if true be ready for the consequences.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by Sixfeetbelle: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2021
idahme:

Am only toeing ur line of thought because u advocated for women to exude violence if they find themselves been with a cheat in a relationship. That means if your man cheats on you u will deliver your line of thought to him, if true be ready for the consequences.

So because of consequences, I should continue being married to a community dog?

I wonder how low people's self-esteem has sunk.

Ps: there are numerous ways to skin a rat. dog.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by idahme(m): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

So because of consequences, I should continue being married to a community dog?

I wonder how low people's self-esteem has sunk.

Ps: there are numerous ways to skin a rat. dog.

When u skin rats and dogs know it can also mess with ur stomach when u eventually cook n eat them. When someone repudiates the terms of agreement in a contract what do you do? You go killing the person, we have always advocated no violence against women but unfortunately those who benefits from that advocacy do others. When your partner cheats on you, repudiate the marriage and walk away is that too difficult for sane minds?
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by Sixfeetbelle: 11:09am On Feb 18, 2021
idahme:

When u skin rats and dogs know it can also mess with ur stomach when u eventually cook n eat them. When someone repudiates the terms of agreement in a contract what do you do? You go killing the person, we have always advocated no violence against women but unfortunately those who benefits from that advocacy do others. When your partner cheats on you, repudiate the marriage and walk away is that too difficult for sane minds?

Walking away is easier said than done...

Are you a cheat? This one you keep trying to get me to change my mind about killing cheats.

I think people who betray trusts (eg marital trust) are worse than infidels and should be stoned to death.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by Wettoid123: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2021
idahme:

wonder no more, the truth is men always Underate women when it comes to physical combat and most times they loose guard leading to untimely death. How will a woman bring out weapons like knife, matchet, plank, hammer and so on and u dear underate the devil in her, it's tantamount to summary dismissal of precious life.
Once any lady dishes any kind of physical assualt on me the relationship is dead at that instant of time, reason I will never assualt any one in my adult lifetime and no one who does it to me goes Scot free.
My safe and peace of mind can't be given in exchange of anything on planet earth.

underate them well this can be true but underrating the women folks has led many men to untimely death.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by idahme(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Walking away is easier said than done...

Are you a cheat? This one you keep trying to get me to change my mind about killing cheats.

I think people who betray trusts (eg marital trust) are worse than infidels and should be stoned to death.

This mantra has been used since ancient times when women were discarded for jettisoning marriage vows, society without law is likened to an animal farm where everyone behaves as they like. Even if one is assumed to be a cheat, the laws has already specified appropriate punishment for married couples, you can always seek divorce. Once you can't control your head then their is really a problem with the person, personally I can never lay my hands on a partner not even in death so as a rule I repudiate any relationship I have even if it's marriage with any one who goes against my ethics and lays hands on me even if it's a slap I call it quit.
Reason why I go this way is to avoid jealous people in my life because they have the tendency to make this acts happen even if there is nothing going on. Once you train your mind to respect people's opinions at every time in life you will be able to cope with people u have in your life. Cheating is never a mistake, that's my motion so when someone cheats he or she is saying that I dont want this relationship going on any longer. It's best you respect their wish than going for life in prison.
I am not a cheat will never be one, but don't allow people's actions to guide your policy directions in life.
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress by idahme(m): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2021
Wettoid123:

underate them well this can be true but underrating the women folks has led many men to untimely death.

True, it has. Never ignore any violence no matter how small that's the rule.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence / Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) / How Many Of You Did This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.