Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,764 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) (40189 Views)

64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2021
jelel6:

No. She had a set of twin (boy and girl) six years ago. Now, they have 8 children altogether.
okay
Re: Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2021
..... Telling them to remain steadfast without telling them how she really got help through fertility treatment?
This is tyoical of religious people. They tell you its God o but fail to tell you the means God used to fo it
Re: Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) by Amiteye(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2021
JGrace1:
Good one.

Check my profile for James Hadley Chase Novels
how can I contact you for the Hadley Chase novels.......... Whatsapp me on 07088790954
Re: Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) by KenModi(m): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
It can only be God

God no get hand for that thing. Make una no dey talk rubbish.
Re: Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) by KenModi(m): 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
ezenwajosh:
what's that pastor doing with cooking oil grin

That old trick still working in 2021?

I tire oo. Oil wey we go take fry better egg and dodo na im de guy dey take do “anointing”. cheesy
Re: Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) by layovin(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
'As in' it can only be God, that's why he said your ways aren't my way and my way are not your way. What wonderful and mysterious God. May his name be praised forever.
Re: Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) by descarado: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
If they use their head instead of heart to think and reason, they should look for wealthy childless couples to adopt 4.

They will live to enjoy the benefits later.
Re: Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) by descarado: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lexusgs430:
If i be the husband, I go run away......... tongue
Lexus, wanna ask you something pls.
If someone want to renew spousal visa, must he go for English test again?
Re: Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) by emmyileri(m): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
How will the woman sleep at night when they all start to cry for food. Only God is her helper
Re: Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
descarado:

Lexus, wanna ask you something pls.
If someone want to renew spousal visa, must he go for English test again?

Yes, if you used ielts.......

No, if you used naric or now have naric........
Re: Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) by descarado: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Yes, if you used ielts.......

No, if you used naric or now have naric........
Thanks kiss
Re: Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) by Faithworld1(m): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2021
Only God can do it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House / Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? / My Husband Is Being Insensitive, I Need An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.