Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (59998 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Eaglesence: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:
I Am Planning To Marry A Lady And This Happened. Pls Help

I am in my early 30 and I have been dating this lady for a year now and we are planning to settle down together and this happened.

There is this 11 months old baby in my compound who is very close to me and she just started walking. The very first time she saw my girl, she was soo scared and started crawling very fast towards her mum and crying. I quickly ran after her and carried her back to where my girl was sitting down, this time, the crying and running became very intense, I was shocked and I asked why the baby was so scared of her and she said she doesn't know.

Two days later, she came to my place and immediately this baby saw her she was scared and crying that was when I jokily asked her if she is a witch and she got angry and left my house. After she left, a lot of questions started running through my mind: like, is she a witch? Does she has a marine spirit? What did that little girl saw in her? In fact a lot of questions. She later called that same night and was like; baby, I am not possess ooh, I should not allow this little baby come between us ooh and that she loves me very much.

To cut the story short, less than two weeks later, the baby DIED. I was so scared if the baby actually saw something in her and she decided to shut the baby up ( I don't know, just an assumption).

Ever since then, I have been scared of my girl and I really don't know what to do. Please, I need your candid advice. Please guys, how can i make the moderators move this post to front page.

Bros, borrow leg. Go for deliverance. Meet a real deliverance and seeing minister abeg.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by hstar: 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
onyenatruchi:
"Kids are Spirits"
Fully grown nko?

What are they?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
For the modern carnal worldly man, the tendency is to see it as coincidence, but to me it is too much of a coincidence. So if the OP is so deeply involved and in love with her, to be on the safer let him pray to God for directives
This is because, little children's eyes are still spiritually open to see beyond the physical. So am too sure that little girl was seeing the face that is not human and then she dies two weeks later while the misunderstanding is still on while the girl is still defending herself

the very CRUCIAL QUESTION IS WHY IS IT THAT IT IS ONLY HERSELF THAT THE GIRL REACTS TO IN SUCH HYSTERICAL WAY. AND IT HAPPENED ON ALL THE OCCASIONS WHEN SHE SHE SIGHTED HER.

So you need to seek spiritual help in the true christian way, prayerfully.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by smart0041: 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Little children are spiritually gifted, my sleeping 8 month old daughter woke up just about when her mother steped into a commercial bus 2 years ago, and started shivering uncontrollably, the driver got furious and drove off only to meet the bus shattered in an accident ahead, there is nothing like coincidence, please pray about this, there is something about her being mad when you asked her if she's a witch please be careful and giver her some space for now to see the true picture of things..
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by aktolly54(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
wow so why don't you open a church and monetize your gift?
so because someone has a gift then the next thing to do is to open church when God didn't call her/him? you know nothing
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by uniqueboi1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Most Infants can identify evil spirits when they see them and when they do, they get really terrified, reason why that baby was scampering for safety. It's inborn in them. The same way an adult would behave when they see a snake and they are unarmed.
I feel you should make inquiries about her, my mind is telling me you are about marrying someone that has died elsewhere.
Her defense alone should make you very suspicious.
If I were you I'ld start digging deep. I'm very sure the baby saw her in her exact form.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:

I am in my early 30 and I have been dating this lady for a year now and we are planning to settle down together and this happened.

There is this 11 months old baby in my compound who is very close to me and she just started walking. The very first time she saw my girl, she was soo scared and started crawling very fast towards her mum and crying. I quickly ran after her and carried her back to where my girl was sitting down, this time, the crying and running became very intense, I was shocked and I asked why the baby was so scared of her and she said she doesn't know.

Two days later, she came to my place and immediately this baby saw her she was scared and crying that was when I jokily asked her if she is a witch and she got angry and left my house. After she left, a lot of questions started running through my mind: like, is she a witch? Does she has a marine spirit? What did that little girl saw in her? In fact a lot of questions. She later called that same night and was like; baby, I am not possess ooh, I should not allow this little baby come between us ooh and that she loves me very much.

To cut the story short, less than two weeks later, the baby DIED. I was so scared if the baby actually saw something in her and she decided to shut the baby up ( I don't know, just an assumption).

Ever since then, I have been scared of my girl and I really don't know what to do. Please, I need your candid advice. Please guys, how can i make the moderators move this post to front page.

waoooo

IAM NOT A NEGATIVE THINKER BUT IF THIS STORY IS EXACTLY AS U SAID IT, U NEED TO PRAY

WHY WILL SHE GET UPSET AT A MERE JOKE, AND SHE KNOWS WHY U ASKED HER THAT QUESTION

SOME BABIES ARE CAUTIOUS OF NEW FACES BUT NOT THIS TENSE OR SIGNIFICANT

WAS THE BABY SICK, HOW DID HE DIE?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by BREYZ: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:

Your girlfriend is a ranking member of the coven. she killed the baby because she will soon expose her and she's embarrassed already. Go for deliverance bro you'll find out more.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by guass(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
OILOFGLADNESS:

waoooo

IAM NOT A NEGATIVE THINKER BUT IF THIS STORY IS EXACTLY AS U SAID IT, U NEED TO PRAY

WHY WILL SHE GET UPSET AT A MERE JOKE, AND SHE KNOWS WHY U ASKED HER THAT QUESTION

SOME BABIES ARE CAUTIOUS OF NEW FACES BUT NOT THIS TENSE OR SIGNIFICANT

WAS THE BABY SICK, HOW DID HE DIE?

Very important, please throw light on the death of the child.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by skuribeebo: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Yeeee, o ti pa je o
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by DSC7: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
Gbam bro you're so experienced in this, as a matter of fact he'll be having favours, good luck and prosperity till the moment he jilts her then trouble and hardship emanates

And most times misunderstanding often comes in which will definately make the guy to dump her...

Those set of girls are mostly destiny destroyers in disguise....

I pity who no believe in spiritual matters.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by jbaby4u: 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:

Pray for more revelations and follow your instincts to the last . It never fails .
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by fujirice: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Op, so you mean you used this mouth you are using to eat beans and bread to ask your girlfriend if she’s a witch and expect her to be cool with it?
You check am naw! Whether jokingly or seriously that’s way out of line. And you know that question didn’t come from the blues. It’s because a toddler is running away from her.
Now, what kind of help do you want from us? To tell you that your girl is a witch or not!
Na wa for you o! If you are having doubts now just before marriage, what will now happen when you two eventually marry and real life issues begin to happen?
Please, stop accusing that innocent girl or cut her loose if you are this skeptical this early in the relationship.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by DSC7: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
uniqueboi1:
Most Infants can identify evil spirits when they see them and when they do, they get really terrified, reason why that baby was scampering for safety. It's inborn in them. The same way an adult would behave when they see a snake and they are unarmed.
I feel you should make inquiries about her, my mind is telling me you are about marrying someone that has died elsewhere.
If I were you I'ld start digging deep. I'm very sure the baby saw her in her exact form.

Is he that spiritually strong to dig deeper?.......

The guy is caught in the web already......

He needs to be very prayerful and tread with caution....
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by harriet412(f): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

You would be shocked when I drop every damn details about you even down to your parents' background after seeing your picture or contact.

Would have loved to help the Op but......... I hate the "Gift".

My creator should have made me a better dancer or a great Cook! Lol.

Well, believe whatever you want to, I really DO NOT CARE!!!!!!!!

Oh please, keep quiet..
Would have loved to help yen yen yen...
Just keep quiet!!!
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Lamanii22(f): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:

Omg! The baby died? Babies see what we can't see sometimes.... Omo this one is shocking o
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by preshyusufu: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
something is wrong somewhere that you need to find out. Further decisions should depend on finding out what is wrong. MY BROTHER, MARRIAGE JOURNEY LONG.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Enuofima1: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:
Very serious sir, that is the dilemma I am in right now
please pray about it, pray seriously for God to direct you on what to do. or go to church for counseling
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by mechanics(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
If you are still doubting her, lure her into the midst of babies, if they are scared of her, then you need to be prayerful.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by SweetCunt97(f): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:
not at all. I am not experiencing any backwardness.
i see no reason why she'd get angry to the extent of leaving. Be careful though. Eat Alligator pepper, if she refuses to kiss you, na winch.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by ModestGal(f): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
seborrhic:

Amen.Thank you.
The story just annoyed me.
In Africa our lack of proper investigation of things has caused monumental damage in our societies.
I bet anyone if that baby died suddenly,it could be either from infection gotten from people or home or likely he/she died when d baby choked on herself in her sleep due to poor sleeping position and improper watch by d parents;aka,Sudden infant death syndrome.
Not all these hogwash of one person killing d child spiritually.
This is why I don't blame our leaders all the time. Nigerians are mumu, Just read some comments. People thinking this way in this 21st century. This is why I don't befriend spiritual people, they can lie on you anytime they have misfortune
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
cooooooks:
You're a twin as well? It's always nice to see twins.

smiley
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by ModestGal(f): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
uniqueboi1:

What is the scientific proof that babies see spiritually. You all are just dumb retards. You prefer to hold on to fairy tale stories, and this is why Africa is underdeveloped and would remain so, until God exchange your set of people with good ones.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by SweetCunt97(f): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Monetize ke?

Lol!
Abeg, I no get that kind time. Sometimes when I'm in the mood, I randomly stop people on the road or anywhere and tell them the message I have for them.

For it to work fully, one has to be Sexually Pure. Lol! Me that like Man grin cheesy grin

Abeg! I no fit.

My grandma is a Seer, a tranditional healer and Herbalist.

I think I inherited it from her.

Besides, I no dey go church. grin grin
Your gift has nothing to do with church. You can simply place an ad online for consultations

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Felabarmudia: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
As an African man wey I be,I will advice you to japa.
Babies can see what we can't see with our naked eyes(natural spitits),many of us lost the gift while growing up.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by fokudas: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
Never you underestimate your fears. That little baby definitely saw something beyond the ordinary eyes, reason for her crying so scared each time your girl comes around and the little girl sees her.

If you are a strong believer in Christ, pray this simple prayer: O God my father, reveal the true identity of [mention her name] to me. You will be amazed at what you will find out.

For this to be achieved successfully, you must first of all cut off all emotional ties with her and free your mind of any emotional and sentimental attachment with her, then observe the prayers properly and discover what the result is.

I feel so sorry for the lost of the little baby.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by gr8child(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Seems like the baby was interfering with something. Toh. May her little soul rest in peace.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by RPG2020(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
The girl na confirmed witch ����
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Olayetan(m): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:

OP
What killed the little infant 1st
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Bimpe29: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pray and fast over this mystery.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by uniqueboi1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
ModestGal:

What is the scientific proof that babies see spiritually. My family members and I are just dumb retards. I prefer to hold on to fairy tale stories, and this is why Africa is underdeveloped and would remain so, until God exchange my set of people with good ones.

Alright dumb retard, at least you acknowledged God. Regards to your family of retards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos / Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / 10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.