Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (59974 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by uvie66: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:
I Am Planning To Marry A Lady And This Happened. Pls Help

I am in my early 30 and I have been dating this lady for a year now and we are planning to settle down together and this happened.

There is this 11 months old baby in my compound who is very close to me and she just started walking. The very first time she saw my girl, she was soo scared and started crawling very fast towards her mum and crying. I quickly ran after her and carried her back to where my girl was sitting down, this time, the crying and running became very intense, I was shocked and I asked why the baby was so scared of her and she said she doesn't know.

Two days later, she came to my place and immediately this baby saw her she was scared and crying that was when I jokily asked her if she is a witch and she got angry and left my house. After she left, a lot of questions started running through my mind: like, is she a witch? Does she has a marine spirit? What did that little girl saw in her? In fact a lot of questions. She later called that same night and was like; baby, I am not possess ooh, I should not allow this little baby come between us ooh and that she loves me very much.

To cut the story short, less than two weeks later, the baby DIED. I was so scared if the baby actually saw something in her and she decided to shut the baby up ( I don't know, just an assumption).

Ever since then, I have been scared of my girl and I really don't know what to do. Please, I need your candid advice. Please guys, how can i make the moderators move this post to front page.
WITCH, MARINE SPIRIT ? what is the meaning of these words....you are articulate, so most likely that you are educated to a reasonable level. However, it seems you still don't apply logic to your reasoning.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by kaylo31(m): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2021
seborrhic:

This is what an assumed educated person with a tertiary education wrote and believed!
Your education is totally useless if at your age and level in life,u can wholeheartedly have this kind of belief.
You are suspecting a lady that didn't touch the child of killing him,but you that carried him with your full hands and body,likely harbouring some dangerous germs,and the parents that failed to take him to hospital,when the child was most probably sick,you are not blaming.
In sane societies,with sudden deaths of a child that was supposedly well before,you and the parents would be answering serious questions by now as likely suspects.
Rubbish.
Others have made sense, but you my friend created sense, God bless you
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Germi9: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2021
my new movie titled "who killed nancy"
little nancy knows the truth
your girlfriend knows the truth
But... there is the truth
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Blackdisciple(m): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2021
Well its a norm thing for a baby to be scared of an unknown face , even cry as u said and wants to got to her mum.

But that death ehhh.... I don't know oo.

But what ever is hidden will surely come to light someday.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by madridsta007(m): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:

I am in my early 30 and I have been dating this lady for a year now and we are planning to settle down together and this happened.

There is this 11 months old baby in my compound who is very close to me and she just started walking. The very first time she saw my girl, she was soo scared and started crawling very fast towards her mum and crying. I quickly ran after her and carried her back to where my girl was sitting down, this time, the crying and running became very intense, I was shocked and I asked why the baby was so scared of her and she said she doesn't know.

Two days later, she came to my place and immediately this baby saw her she was scared and crying that was when I jokily asked her if she is a witch and she got angry and left my house. After she left, a lot of questions started running through my mind: like, is she a witch? Does she has a marine spirit? What did that little girl saw in her? In fact a lot of questions. She later called that same night and was like; baby, I am not possess ooh, I should not allow this little baby come between us ooh and that she loves me very much.

To cut the story short, less than two weeks later, the baby DIED. I was so scared if the baby actually saw something in her and she decided to shut the baby up ( I don't know, just an assumption).

Ever since then, I have been scared of my girl and I really don't know what to do. Please, I need your candid advice. Please guys, how can i make the moderators move this post to front page.

Wonder how people jump into relationships without praying about it.
People are not always what they seem.
If you had any doubt about the relationship, now is the time to leave.
Otherwise when you start writing stories on NL, please tag me so I read.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Mozegee: 11:26am On Feb 18, 2021
Brother you have to use ur brain here.it is not something you have to use force in other not to be harmed. What that little child seeing in her that is making the baby to cry is something u can never comprehend. Be careful bro in other not to regret ur life
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Misworld: 11:26am On Feb 18, 2021
Bro, the handwriting on the wall doesn't need any explanation.
Tread carefully
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by BigMamaNaija: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2021
Kingofchess my son, you're very right not to be taking such a matter lightly. The spiritual is as real as night and day. Do you know what could have made an infant to, not just be refusing carriage but, to be running for safety? The death part really got me. That's far from being a coincidence. It's either she's a prayer warrior and the baby is possessed or she's possessed and the baby saw it. There was obviously a spiritual clash from opposite camps.
If she's not a prayer warrior, know that the latter applies and in separating from her, you're at risk. If there's a serious mission she was on, losing you could make her attack you. You need intensive prayers from now. Pray for divine guidance and revelation. You need your pastor's counseling and prayer support also. Please my son, begin cutting off any form of sexual ties while you figure things out. She may be innocent though (small chance).
My children, relationships are beyond what you see physically. Some are into deep spiritual shit without knowing it. Some know what they carry; few even brag about it. Getting entangled with such persons especially sexually has implications. These things are real. Run into God sincerely and stay away from premarital sex.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by kenchop: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2021
So beyond their physical bodies, what exactly do you see, can I also acquire or learn these gifts of urs?

Oh please be quite!

I won't call myself a christian because I don't attend churches but you see that spiritual thing?
It is Damn real!

I see beyond the physical realm... Will I call it a Gift? I don't know.

Sometimes when I look at people, I see beyond their physical body and believe me I when I tell you THINGS DEY THIS WORLD!

[/quote]
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by uvie66: 11:29am On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:
it seems to me like u r an atheist... Or should I say u are a realist. Guy, dark things happens.
Dark things happen.... only in Africa
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2021
Op ,if your assumptions turns out to be true ,that she is a witch, do you think you can dump her and run? undecided.

So I guess your next move is to be going from church to Church ,prophet to prophet seeking protection. Ladies and gentlemen, a new client is born.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by iamL(f): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2021
seborrhic:

This is what an assumed educated person with a tertiary education wrote and believed!
Your education is totally useless if at your age and level in life,u can wholeheartedly have this kind of belief.
You are suspecting a lady that didn't touch the child of killing him,but you that carried him with your full hands and body,likely harbouring some dangerous germs,and the parents that failed to take him to hospital,when the child was most probably sick,you are not blaming.
In sane societies,with sudden deaths of a child that was supposedly well before,you and the parents would be answering serious questions by now as likely suspects.
Rubbish.

Big rubbish! I just didn't know how to construct what was in my mind.
He hasn't even asked what killed the child yet he's blaming her.

Op don't think of marriage yet because u are still a child in your 30s.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by onyenatruchi: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2021
Kids are spirits.
In my place, they used to call me "Friend of Kids". Whenever a kid sees me, that kid would want me to carry him or her. I could remember when i served In one of the yoruba States, i was crossing a street, a kid rushed me and embraced me, she even left her mom just to embrace me. The kid hold me tight, she never want to leave me. I looked at her mother, her mom started laughing. I have to plead to the baby to leave me so that i can attend something.

I don't know why kids run away from some people. Kids that even reject their family members always embrace me.

As I said earlier, Kids are Spirits.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Riccotrixx(m): 11:31am On Feb 18, 2021
Zeion422:
Black will always remain black...little one's are not always comfortable wit new faces around them, delete dat tots frm ur head
uncomfortable, not to the point of crying uncontrallably.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by uvie66: 11:31am On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=seborrhic post=99185411]
Rubbish.[/quote my brother the thing weak me.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Tosic007(m): 11:31am On Feb 18, 2021
Silentgroper:
I thought u said d british religion is a scam.

hw come u believe in God
The British brought Christianity to us which is good but the problem is that the religion was brot by scammers bcoz they don't practice what they preach. It's jus like Hushpuppy teaching you computer science, Na only wire wire u go sabi. My Dear am a believer

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Tosic007(m): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2021
Silentgroper:
I thought u said d british religion is a scam.

hw come u believe in God
The British brought Christianity to us which is good but the problem is that the religion was brot by scammers bcoz they don't practice what they preach. It's jus like Hushpuppy teaching you computer science, Na only wire wire u go sabi. My Dear am a believer
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2021
Black man and his mentality. This is just pure coincidence.
I observed a very long time ago that baby boys and even male toddlers find it very difficult to be friendly with me, talk less of even carrying them. But female babies always let me carry them and are very friendly with me. As Soon as they see me ,they just start smiling/laughing. Maybe it is just my aura or something.
Free that your babe, you carry spiritual matters on your head too much.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by SenecaTheYonger: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2021
Nonexistent:
You're wrong. This is not just a coincidence. Babies are naturally seers and if this guy insist on marrying that girl, he will find out why that baby died and he too may follow the same route. Check every adult that babies run from, you will see that 99% of them have something ugly going on them.

Babies are not seers dumbo lol. There’s a baby that used to cry when she sees me (when they newly came to our house) but now the baby is always lying down on my chest. Sometimes she will crawl to my room and just wait for me to come out and carry her.

Most Babies cry when they are given to people they don’t know, but with time they get used to them. Babies are human beings not extra terrestrials

2 Likes

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Buzx: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2021
mike404:
ANY BIBLICAL,QURANIC OR SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIM undecided

I have personal claim to this, but let me give you a biblical one first. Remember the story of Balaam in the Bible, where his Donkey saw an Angel and refused to move further. I think animals in general have the ability to see things, because they're generally innocent and can't make meaning of the things they see.

I've seen dogs suddenly run towards a particular spot, like it saw something, and barking continuously at that particular empty spot, running around in rage and looking fiercely at that particular spot. I saw noting, but I'm sure the dog had seen something very unusual. It couldn't have been snakes or rats, as this particular spot was just empty. It was as if the dog was looking at something.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by STENON(f): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2021
Just free that happy lady from your unfortunate self lipsrsealed and allow responsible and happy man to get married to her.. tongue
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by kolade560: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2021
zexy2030:
O boy take her name for prayers u will know better, getting married without sincere prayers is like running the highway without checkn mirrors. An accident would be inevitable. Forget that fake love, she is after something.
don't mention fake love, u are not in her heart, if u say he shud pray that's understandable
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Mozino007(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2021
horllarmighty:
Brother my advice for you is to go and pray about it. God know what is invisible to man
u quote d wrong person...
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by iamL(f): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=RalphJean post=99186209][/quote]
See! Most stories in romance section are made up.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by onyenatruchi: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2021
onyenatruchi:
Kids are spirits.
In my place, they used to call me "Friend of Kids". Whenever a kid sees me, that kid would want me to carry him or her. I could remember when i served In one of the yoruba States, i was crossing a street, a kid rushed me and embraced me, she even left her mom just to embrace me. The kid hold me tight, she never want to leave me. I looked at her mother, her mom started laughing. I have to plead to the baby to leave me so that i can attend something.

I don't know why kids run away from some people. Kids that even reject their family members always embrace me.

As I said earlier, Kids are Spirits.
"Kids are Spirits"
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by sorepco(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2021
Maybe your girl is what u think or maybe not.
It could also be that the girl did not like strangers. She came to u maybe because she did not see you as a stranger as u r in same compound as her family. But wait o! Is the late baby's family thinking what u r thinking?

Two days later, she came to my place and immediately this baby saw her she was scared and crying that was when I jokily asked her if she is a witch and she got angry and left my house. After she left, a lot of questions started running through my mind:
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by kolade560: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2021
I hate myopic minds like u poster. u look backward, imbecilic, and lack life experience. if kids run away from som1, does it mean the person is possessed

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by ursamajor: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2021
I visited my sister When my niece was about 9months old, the child started playing with me almost instantly. Meanwhile there are two men that she would never get close to, who are friends of her father, one of them is a traditionalist, the other man is a 'christian' with incisions all over his body.
Octobertwentysix:
Reading through the first page comments, I marvel at you people's reasoning, babies usually have what we call stranger anxiety, they run away from any unfamiliar face, my son had always done that when ever I take him to my place of work even my neighbors do not come near him, infact nobody can carry him in our neighborhood, he just started warming up to people, last month and he is a year and nine months old, my second daughter when she was a baby didn't even let her father carry her, because he was not always at home because he always comes home late and she didn't know him that much, she started warming up to him when she was one year old she's five plus now, infact the day she called him daddy was the best day of his life, he still remember it like it's yesterday.
So op your fiancee is innocent, have you taken time to find out why the baby died, what if the tables are turned and she suspects you how would you feel, or is it only women that are possessed or practice witch craft.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by yewawa: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2021
My candid advice for you bro........Do not rush into that marriage.investigate her properly through every means that will give you peace of mind .For your sake,investigate o
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by eguarojeona: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2021
Zeion422:
Black will always remain black...little one's are not always comfortable wit new faces around them, delete dat tots frm ur head
Lol, even whites believe in supernatural powers.Rest.Maybe she is an abiku.Or maybe it's nothing.Just coincidence.Just be observant going forward.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2021
E shock me
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Greatview: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:

Bros seek spiritual counsel from a true man of God. If you are born again. You should fast and pray for God to reveal more to you. That your girl might just be the one to take you down if you drop caution to the wind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

(photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.