Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (59997 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by hstar: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
One person recently said and i quote.

"no be all matter for field ref dey chuk mouth put"
Good quote
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by PrinceMajestic: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Oh please be quite!

I won't call myself a christian because I don't attend churches but you see that spiritual thing?
It is Damn real!

I see beyond the physical realm... Will I call it a Gift? I don't know.

Sometimes when I look at people, I see beyond their physical body and believe me I when I tell you THINGS DEY THIS WORLD!

you can only see such things if you're a virgin or possessed being who is aware. Why don't you go to church or you're finally free from jesus syndrome?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Angelacruz: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2021
It is called stranger anxiety
IbnBattuta1960:

Where did you get that theory from? Babies will not allow you as a stranger carry them but not to the extent of running for safety.
OP, you know what to do.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by tillaman(m): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2021
DSC7:

If she is possessed he wont xperience any form of backwardness till he jilts her......
maybe they are both ogbanje from different group
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by mike404(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2021
Buzx:

I have personal claim to this, but let me give you a biblical one first. Remember the story of Balaam in the Bible, where his Donkey saw an Angel and refused to move further. I think animals in general have the ability to see things, because they're generally innocent and can't make meaning of the things they see.

I've seen dogs suddenly run towards a particular spot, like it saw something, and barking continuously at that particular empty spot, running around in rage and looking fiercely at that particular spot. I saw noting, but I'm sure the dog had seen something very unusual.
BALAAM STORY IS JUST A PURE MIRACLE OF GOD, READ THE STORY VERY WELL BRUH

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Lewisdinho(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2021
Fear of strangers is very common. It's a normal stage in child development. It happens as your baby develops a healthy attachment to familiar people – like you. Because babies prefer familiar adults, they might react to strangers by crying or fussing, going very quiet, looking fearful or hiding.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by einsteine(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

You would be shocked when I drop every damn details about you even down to your parents' background after seeing your picture or contact.

Would have loved to help the Op but......... I hate the "Gift".

My creator should have made me a better dancer or a great Cook! Lol.

Well, believe whatever you want to, I really DO NOT CARE!!!!!!!!

You possibly have a mental illness and do not know.

Please note that you are not expected to agree with me. Schizophrenics rarely know they have schizophrenia. Try to seek psychiatric help, it would really help put your mind at ease instead of talking about a so called unproven "gift".

If you are a seer, how about you provide the exact scores of three to four football matches to be played today?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by hstar: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Oh please be quite!

I won't call myself a christian because I don't attend churches but you see that spiritual thing?
It is Damn real!

I see beyond the physical realm... Will I call it a Gift? I don't know.

Sometimes when I look at people, I see beyond their physical body and believe me I when I tell you THINGS DEY THIS WORLD!

Would like to be ur friend then

I feel lively around pple like u

I would send you a mail
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by lawalmovichhhh: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2021
we must ask buhari....naa him dis kind tin dey always shock...

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by madridguy(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2021
Brother, give the OP the powerful prayer Yah Battuta it will be useful for him this period.

"Yah Battuta " Ismullah azzam

IbnBattuta1960:

I've been around children.
They observe things alot.
If you are well received by those who attend to them, they may allow you carry them, but will immediately reach out back to their care givers; while placing you under strict observation.
But I've seen a situation where a baby of a month plus will always cry when her grandmother carries her.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by DSC7: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2021
tillaman:
maybe they are both ogbanje from different group

Ogbanje kids no dey die anyhow bro.......
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by banmee(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2021
Nwodosis:

Are you saying dark powers don'texist?

They don't. Evil people do.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by NoToPile: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2021
The way you described the baby running means there's more to it.

Babies generally see what we can't see, when a baby cries or refuses to be close to a person I am very weary of such people. The people themselves may not know there's something in them the baby is seeing.

This life is deep, the spiritual controls the physical. Pray and investigate spiritually the person you want to marry.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Yankee101: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2021
What happened to the 33 year old girl you got pregnant a few years ago? Answer that one first

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Buzx: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2021
mike404:
BALAAM STORY IS JUST A PURE MIRACLE OF GOD, READ THE STORY VERY WELL BRUH

Then the angel of the Lord stood in a narrow path through the vineyards, with walls on both sides. When the donkey saw the angel of the Lord, it pressed close to the wall, crushing Balaam’s foot against it.

Can you read the bolded. The donkey talking was a miracle, but the donkey saw the Angel out of the blue. Animals have this ability.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by ElValiente(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2021
Are some men really this petty. Babies do this all the time come on dude. Your babe no be ogbanjeee oo or no be she abort am in the kid first coming to this world oo. Chaii Africans. Just tell us u don tire for the babe jare
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by mike404(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2021
Buzx:

Then the angel of the Lord stood in a narrow path through the vineyards, with walls on both sides. When the donkey saw the angel of the Lord, it pressed close to the wall, crushing Balaam’s foot against it.

Can you read the bolded. The donkey talking was a miracle, but the donkey saw the Angel out of the blue. Animals have this ability.
SO IT WASNT GOD THAT MADE THE ANIMAL TO SEE THE ARC ANGEL undecided
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Heterodox(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2021
AfroKnight:

Lol. Your so-called gift that is powerless without my picture. Is that one a gift or an affliction? cheesy You’re not any different from those fake prophets collecting money for their fake visions.

If you’re so spiritual how come your spiritual eyes are blind to me right now?

Seriously you should consider seeing a shrink before this issue grows worse.
There's rank to these gifts. Stop being an idiot.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by GogetterMD(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:
do u have similar experience?
Dude, take a chill pill and stop taking things to far. Toddlers are seldom comfortable with new faces, and it sometimes takes them several months to get used to new people. Have you bothered to find out what was wrong with that child that caused its demise?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by hstar: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2021
phabulous88:

She later called that same night and was like; baby, I am not possess ooh, I should not allow this little baby come between us ooh and that she loves me very much.

She just casted herself.

Pray. Fast. Help the needy. Run!
She just did of course

Guilty conscience
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Letsbegood: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2021
I keep saying that the problem of Africa is not the government nor the old generation.
The problem is that, the new generation refused to leave the stone age era.
I have little niece, anytime my sister visited me, she always cry when she sees me but laughed with my kids.
I realized because she is used to spend time with my kids because my sister help with babysitter sometimes if we very busy or have something emergency to do.
I thought to myself, my sister may one day need my help for babysitting because we are very close family who always support each other.
I started spending more time with niece, within two weeks of spending more time playing with her, once she hear my voice now, she will start jumping and crawl to me.
You should change this attitude. Stop attributing everything to witch or wizard.
I believe she is innocent but you already accused her by having the thought of it at all.
My advice is that, remove the thought of " SOMEONE IS THE CAUSES OF MY PRESENT SITUATION SPIRITUALLY"
Only believe anything physical or anything you can see with your physical eyes e.g, I caught this person stealing.
Move away from I suspect say na witch. You must free your mind from those negative thoughts and you will be the most happiest person.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Buzx: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2021
mike404:
SO IT WASNT GOD THAT MADE THE ANIMAL TO SEE THE ARC ANGEL undecided

Then the Lord opened the donkey’s mouth.

Why didn't the Bible say the Lord opened the donkey's eyes.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by MikeBetty(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2021
ojorich:
I'm shocked
i am electrocuted too

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Caseywilliams(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=cchub post=99168749]This one choke me bros.
But, it might just be a mere coincidence.
[/quote
I don't think so, do you know that small children are another innocent spirit on their own...that ur Girlfreind might not hav a hand in Wat killed the baby but check well if she's not spiritually possessed
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Jaqenhghar: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Well not really I can see he has had lots of advise so no I am not needed here

I don't toss diamonds into the mud

Cheers
Hmmm.what do you really make of the case. What do you think happened here
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by mike404(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2021
Buzx:

Then the Lord opened the donkey’s mouth.

Why didn't the Bible say the Lord opened the donkey's eyes.
THE LORD MADE IT POSSIBLE BRUH, DONKEY DOES NOT HAVE POWER ON IT OWN TO SEE THE SPIRIT OF GOD. BOTH EVIL SPIRIT AND GOOD SPIRITS ARE FROM GOD. HE CREATED GOOD AND BAD.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by RlCHSATAN: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
i usually dont believe in these sht but this is too much to be a coincidence.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ezennia101(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Romanoff:
Women done suffer for this naija sha, all because of marriage.
Biko don't be offended it's just that most women are wonderful undecided
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Buzx: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
mike404:
THE LORD MADE IT POSSIBLE BRUH, DONKEY DOES NOT HAVE POWER ON IT OWN TO SEE THE SPIRIT OF GOD. BOTH EVIL SPIRIT AND GOOD SPIRITS ARE FROM GOD. HE CREATED GOOD AND BAD.

Well, I've made my point. And I even gave you a personal narrative.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:
I Am Planning To Marry A Lady And This Happened. Pls Help

I am in my early 30 and I have been dating this lady for a year now and we are planning to settle down together and this happened.

There is this 11 months old baby in my compound who is very close to me and she just started walking. The very first time she saw my girl, she was soo scared and started crawling very fast towards her mum and crying. I quickly ran after her and carried her back to where my girl was sitting down, this time, the crying and running became very intense, I was shocked and I asked why the baby was so scared of her and she said she doesn't know.

Two days later, she came to my place and immediately this baby saw her she was scared and crying that was when I jokily asked her if she is a witch and she got angry and left my house. After she left, a lot of questions started running through my mind: like, is she a witch? Does she has a marine spirit? What did that little girl saw in her? In fact a lot of questions. She later called that same night and was like; baby, I am not possess ooh, I should not allow this little baby come between us ooh and that she loves me very much.

To cut the story short, less than two weeks later, the baby DIED. I was so scared if the baby actually saw something in her and she decided to shut the baby up ( I don't know, just an assumption).

Ever since then, I have been scared of my girl and I really don't know what to do. Please, I need your candid advice. Please guys, how can i make the moderators move this post to front page.
For the fact that the baby was tensed means something is wrong. Don't mind all the ignoramus saying black blah blah. Babies see what adults don't see. Magic or illusion doesn't work with babies because they are already living in that side. So bros pray
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ezennia101(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
mployer:
Fake story.

Babies are humans, they don't see spirits.

Only dogs do.
which DOG told you they see SPIRITS undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos / Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / 10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.