Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) (40541 Views)

COVID-19: Police Arrest Pretty Mike For Cubana Club Operations / Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... / Big Brother Naija Tacha Cries And Begs Mike For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Security outfit threatens to sue socialite Pretty Mike for using one of its officers to carry out a 'staged' Valentine's gift presentation

A Security outfit has threatened to sue Pretty Mike for using one of its staff to carry out a staged Valentine's gift presentation.

On February 12, Pretty Mike shared a video online claiming an anonymous ladybird sent him a Valentine's gift. In the video, a security guard can be seen recounting how he received the gift from the said lady who didn't give her name. Pretty Mike rebuked the guard for collecting such an item.

He wrote on his IG,
''Honestly this is getting ridiculous, it might sound or look cute to some of u, but this is definitely not my style, I guess the person is feeling like, let me start two days be4 Val, just incase Mike gets bombarded with gifts, dear secret admirer, I’m not that important and I’m not a big deal, don’t allow my instagram page fool u,.... and I don’t know who is giving out my address out there, only a few of my friends knows my place, Yomi, Toye, Dapo, Oloto, Juwon, Uche, Hagar, Tosin, and Lala.
pls if u guys are the ones coordinating this prank, pls let’s put a stop to it, better still let’s dem come over to the office at Cubana, or if Dey are truly serious, give dem my acct details.....thanks, be4 person go send Pre-package Kaynmate #SeeMeSeeWahala #Hustle&BustleAbuja''

Well, it appears it was staged as the lawyer to the security company where the security guard works, has written to Pretty Mike demanding an apology for using their staff for a staged presentation which according to them has brought disrepute to their organization as people now see their officers as poorly trained.

The security outfit is demanding the socialite apologizes or they will be forced to file a N200m defamatory case against him.
The security guard who Pretty Mike used to allegedly stage the Valentine gift presentation was filmed recounting how it all happened.

Watch the video below and also see copies of the letter sent to Pretty Mike below.

Here is the video he uploaded on this IG claiming an anonymous lady dropped a gift for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0WiLf5HLuw

Watch the video of the security officer confessing that is was a prank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vqLoMuklCY

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/2/security-outfit-threatens-to-sue-socialite-pretty-mike-for-using-one-of-its-officers-to-carry-out-a-staged-valentines-gift-presentation-see-court-papers-videos.html
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
These men and fake lifestyle ehn. What was he trying to achieve? Lying that a lady brought you gift to make it look like ladies are desperate for men? You men are always looking for a way to belittle women. Now that you are exposed, enjoy the fame shame.

Modified:

I went to his IG handle. He has deleted the video. What a fame shame. grin grin grin grin

below is another rubbish fake lies he uploaded on his page 5 days ago.
See him claiming husband material. A liar and faker. I'd rather die single than marry his type.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Obijulius: 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fake ass people everywhere. This is how you know someone whose life is boring, empty and broke.

Na so my guy buy himself iPhone-X when it came out then and delivered it to himself in the office.

Nigga was claiming his babe bought it for him. Olodo didn’t remember and one day mistakenly acknowledged that he bought the phone himself.

Copy these fake people at your own risk.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by HopeVictor(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
sapphiere:
These men and fake lifestyle ehn. What was he trying to achieve? Lying that a lady brought you gift to make it look like ladies are desperate for men? You men are always looking for a way to belittle women. Now that you are exposed, enjoy the fame shame.
Na women live fake life well..from their head to toe everything fake..

23 Likes

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by IamWonderful: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
he has bitten more than he can chew
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Brendaniel: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
sapphiere:

grin Mrs Female, you are back...

3 Likes

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Cpossibility(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
sapphiere:
In short, THE FUTURE IS FEMALE. QED

3 Likes

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
Obijulius:
Fake ass people everywhere. This is how you know someone whose life is boring, empty and broke.

Na so my guy buy himself iPhone-X when it came out then and delivered it to himself in the office.

Nigga was calming his babe bought it for him. Olodo didn’t remember and one day mistakenly acknowledged that he bought the phone himself.

Copy these fake people at your own risk.
Exactly. He his probably lonely and arrogant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
HopeVictor:

Na women live fake life well..from their head to toe everything fake..
Nothing fake about women. Wearing weavon and fixing nails doesn't mean we fake it. Of course everybody knows those nails and hair are artificial. We never claimed they are our real nails or hair. We wear them to beautify our body.

18 Likes

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
IamWonderful:
he has bitten more than he can chew
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Koulture(m): 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
angry

That ugly Mike of a dude likes attention too much.The security firm should have immediately sued his ass.

Silly boy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by chiiraq802(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
If na my type of person full Nigeria, this nigga no go dey famous even among him Family members. lipsrsealed

31 Likes

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Sorvivor: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Duchhez(f): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pretty Mike sha
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by FastLane25(m): 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
that one don become News now
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by tellwisdom: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
Spits...Next undecided

1 Like

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Sorvivor: 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
God help.the innocent gatemam

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
what will they be suing for? did he forced the guard?
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
I wonder y this mike guy is even given attention... someone that needs psychological help...well, only in this country that people worship mentally challenged people and call them celebs

3 Likes

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by ecolime(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
E don happen
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
sapphiere:
Nothing fake about women. Wearing weavon and fixing nails doesn't mean we fake it. Of course everybody knows those nails and hair are artificial. We never claimed they are our real nails or hair. We wear them to beautify our body.
I don't think he is talking about what you wear. he is talking about you life generally
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
[s]
justosee:
I don't think he is talking about what you wear. he is talking about you life generally
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Uyi168: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Victorclean1: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mike has a good case because. The guy was not on uniform. So he can be a stranger

1 Like

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by onoms4luv(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tedalabi6:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available
Payment after winning
Msg me on WhatsApp 0 8 1 0 6 4 8 2 4 9 1

you nor dey tire

7 Likes

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by smile11s(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lol
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Mikepenny5(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by adesegun121(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Eva Chris: "My Curve Brings A Lot Of Attention" - Nollywood Actress Says / Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) / Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.