Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) (40544 Views)

COVID-19: Police Arrest Pretty Mike For Cubana Club Operations / Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... / Big Brother Naija Tacha Cries And Begs Mike For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
Obijulius:
Fake ass people everywhere. This is how you know someone whose life is boring, empty and broke.

Na so my guy buy himself iPhone-X when it came out then and delivered it to himself in the office.

Nigga was calming his babe bought it for him. Olodo didn’t remember and one day mistakenly acknowledged that he bought the phone himself.

Copy these fake people at your own risk.

Na wa o. Some of our men lack self esteemed. You cant blame social media on these fake life now. God help our men

1 Like

Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
sapphiere:
Did we come out to say they are real boobs? Don't you see us post videos and pictures of the surgery?

Funny you...
Haven't you seen actresses and reality TV stars coming out to deny undergoing surgeries or do you just want to act ignorant?
I'm kind of busy here and might be replying further
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by BRATISLAVA: 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
Beverlyjean:
I wonder y this mike guy is even given attention... someone that needs psychological help...well, only in this country that people worship mentally challenged people and call them celebs

Lol, actually worldwide misfits are worshipped as celebs, from Kim Kardashian to Johnny Depp. Their baggage is enough to put the rest of the world's citizens as celebs instead of them.
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

Funny you...
Haven't you seen actresses and reality TV stars coming out to deny undergoing surgeries or do you just want to act ignorant?
I'm kind of busy here and might be replying further
The deny that is if they haven't done it. Butts do get enlarged naturally maybe via exercise
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Cousin9999: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pretty Mike is always into something. I want him to win though. grin
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by eteba(m): 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
iamJ:
Them dey beef the guy, the lawsuit is an excuse to disgrace him cheesy
he brought it upon himself, seeking cheap popularity......someone that needs psychiatric help.
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Susily(m): 12:07am On Feb 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Nothing fake about women. Wearing weavon and fixing nails doesn't mean we fake it. Of course everybody knows those nails and hair are artificial. We never claimed they are our real nails or hair. We wear them to beautify our body.

What about the bum lift ladies wear, the butt surgeries and the boobs jobs that ladies do... isn't it fake??

Even the vaginal tightening and the shapewear ladies wear to conceal their real shape, isn't that living a fake life??
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Susily(m): 12:09am On Feb 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Did we come out to say they are real boobs? Don't you see us post videos and pictures of the surgery?

It's still fake boobs and ass. So that is living a fake life also
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Thunday1005(m): 12:24am On Feb 18, 2021
Fake lifestyle as usual
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:36am On Feb 18, 2021
Fake ass Nigga
B!tch ass Nigga
angry
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 18, 2021
Victorclean1:
Mike has a good case because. The guy was not on uniform. So he can be a stranger

That tee shirt and Khaki pants he is wearing seems to be the uniform.
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by EvilNeedle(m): 1:33am On Feb 18, 2021
Fakeass lives. All for the Gram.
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by zedegit: 4:41am On Feb 18, 2021
sapphiere:
These men and fake lifestyle ehn. What was he trying to achieve? Lying that a lady brought you gift to make it look like ladies are desperate for men? You men are always looking for a way to belittle women. Now that you are exposed, enjoy the fame shame.

Modified:

I went to his IG handle. He has deleted the video. What a fame shame. grin grin grin grin

below is another rubbish fake lies he uploaded on his page 5 days ago.
See him claiming husband material. A liar and faker. I'd rather die single than marry his type.

Be careful how you make death wishes because words and writings are spirits.

In a case you didn't know or got swept off your feet by such an one.

See you, see ...
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by Ayanko(m): 5:05am On Feb 18, 2021
Celebrity leaving fake life.
Re: Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) by QuinieR(f): 7:27am On Feb 18, 2021
Wahala they oooo I talk am say that gift na joro to joro cheesy
Lori iro,celebrities and fake life tho grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) / Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together / Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.