Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) (13467 Views)

Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:31am On Feb 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Any man wey dey lucky enough to fvck any Akwa ibom girl,just know say you don already dey one step ahead to heaven..

For this life,I swear if I no lash Akwa ibom girl en,call me custard

Omo see real wahala. Oboy which kind goal you day set like this
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by orisunmibare01(m): 6:55am On Feb 18, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

I really dont know why when they talked about sex , Akwa Ibom and Edo state leads. That's nonsense stereotyping; there's no place in this world were people are not having obsession about sex. Akwa Ibom love sex that much, and the population there is yet to beat that of northern , western or eastern Nigeria.

And there's this picture they tend to paint about Akwa Ibom girls, they make it looks like it is very easy to bed them..like they are cheap, and they love sex too much...this is the greatest lies of all time. Yes! there loose girls there, just like we have in other tribes, but that doesn't make you used one or two loose girls you met to judge all the girls there, it doesn't make sense infact it makes you sound or look stupid.

enyak mien mba ke emem mbok

Don't mbok anything joor.
It's just like saying kidnapping is everywhere, while downplaying the fact that it's higher up North. Y'all live like Europeans there... Very free, open minded and the girls ard bolder. I saw more there than I have ever seen in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by just4fun(m): 6:56am On Feb 18, 2021
Please o my state is not just about fine ladies, there r other good side attraction for anyone to explore.

God bless Akwa Ibom state.

1 Like

Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by IdJack(m): 7:10am On Feb 18, 2021
Op, dont say what you don't know.. Akwa Ibom has beautiful girls, yes. But 79% are not loose to be sleeping around.

Ku'tang ndi'seme ado aba

4 Likes

Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 18, 2021
wiseone28:
Now ignorance guys here will think Akwa ibom girls are promiscuous..

Op ado useme.
they are
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by angelfallz(m): 7:52am On Feb 18, 2021
How do I know that those 4 girls are from Akwa Ibom?
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by Dogalmighty17: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Am single and searching grin

You need searchlight?
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by JuIiusmalema: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2021
wiseone28:
Yak the thread ewak ekan ami aya uwanga..
I pray you don't learn the hard way
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by 2rez: 9:05am On Feb 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Any man wey dey lucky enough to fvck any Akwa ibom girl,just know say you don already dey one step ahead to heaven..

Needless to call u custard cos already u be akamu oh. Na akamu go swear on top lash when be say ordinary dry humping sef, he no go see do. U see your life grin

Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2021
angelfallz:
How do I know that those 4 girls are from Akwa Ibom?

The first and last are Nigerian girls. The others are not Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

I really dont know why when they talked about sex , Akwa Ibom and Edo state leads. That's nonsense stereotyping; there's no place in this world were people are not having obsession about sex. Akwa Ibom love sex that much, and the population there is yet to beat that of northern , western or eastern Nigeria.

And there's this picture they tend to paint about Akwa Ibom girls, they make it looks like it is very easy to bed them..like they are cheap, and they love sex too much...this is the greatest lies of all time. Yes! there loose girls there, just like we have in other tribes, but that doesn't make you used one or two loose girls you met to judge all the girls there, it doesn't make sense infact it makes you sound or look stupid.

You are correct to an extent, but let me tell me what I observed. Akwa Ibom men sexualize the girls there when they are very young. As soon as girl don grow small, the older guys go begin knack them. Dem no dey even let them grow. So you will see a 13 or 14 year old girls already very sexually active. Add to this the fact that Akwa Ibom girls, especially Ibibio from my experience, are quite attractive (dem carry better yansh/bobby), feisty (they speak their mind and say it as it is - no fronting), bold (them get mind well well), physically strong and intelligent. You then end up with an attractive young lady who is very confident, strong with a healthy sexual appetite. What is wrong with that? Do Akwa Ibom girls do ashawo more than Urhobo, Igbo or Ebira? Also from my personal experience, I observed that Akwa Ibom people in general are quite "liberal" in certain aspects compared to their neighbours.

The myth about sexual prowess of "Calabar" women, whom people often confuse with Akwa Ibom women, stems from the ancient Calabar fattening room tradition where prospective brides where sent off to be fattened (so that yansh and laps go big grin) in preparation for marriage. From what I understand, these women were also taught how to cook sumptuous dishes and exotic ways on how to sexually please their man, hence the anecdotal line about a Calabar woman whose husband comes back from work and she'll ask him if he's hungry for food or s3x? I would imagine that such traditions have long since disappeared and it was the Efiks and not Ibibios who did this. However most people will just generally refer to everyone from that area as "Calabar". Even Davido in song was singing "I go Calabar, go see Godswill Akpabio..."

3 Likes

Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by wiseone28: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
justosee:
they are
Your opinion
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mkpa flat!! grin
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by DankemzI(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Na God qo help us for this UYC daa se efed ye eba everywhere,.... and this girls have soft spot for wedding rings
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by DissTroy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

You are correct to an extent, but let me tell me what I observed. Akwa Ibom men sexualize the girls there when they are very young. As soon as girl don grow small, the older guys go begin knack them. Dem no dey even let them grow. So you will see a 13 or 14 year old girls already very sexually active. Add to this the fact that Akwa Ibom girls, especially Ibibio from my experience, are quite attractive (dem carry better yansh/bobby), feisty (they speak their mind and say it as it is - no fronting), bold (them get mind well well), physically strong and intelligent. You then end up with an attractive young lady who is very confident, strong with a healthy sexual appetite. What is wrong with that? Do Akwa Ibom girls do ashawo more than Urhobo, Igbo or Ebira? Also from my personal experience, I observed that Akwa Ibom people in general are quite "liberal" in certain aspects compared to their neighbours.

The myth about sexual prowess of "Calabar" women, whom people often confuse with Akwa Ibom women, stems from the ancient Calabar fattening room tradition where prospective brides where sent off to be fattened (so that yansh and laps go big grin) in preparation for marriage. From what I understand, these women were also taught how to cook sumptuous dishes and exotic ways on how to sexually please their man, hence the anecdotal line about a Calabar woman whose husband comes back from work and she'll ask him if he's hungry for food or s3x? I would imagine that such traditions have long since disappeared and it was the Efiks and not Ibibios who did this. However most people will just generally refer to everyone from that area as "Calabar". Even Davido in song was singing "I go Calabar, go see Godswill Akpabio..."

More sexually liberal? Erm, well... Paedophilia? Generally frowned upon.

The Ibibios aren't as liberal as the media would like you to believe. Relatively conservative. But the Oros/Orons? Extremely sexually liberal. And, no, no Oro/Oron person should argue this with me 'cause I'd mention names and the terms they call this heightened promiscuity. Generally, folks from other tribes are warned about getting serious with Oro/Oron girls 'cause of their nymphomania and philandering.

They have an euphemistic way of terming it: it's called "ulo". The Ibibio or Annang translation of that word would be "Udor", which would mean "friend" in English. But for the Oros, it's a mild way of saying "my sexual partner" or "sex mate", even amongst married women. And they are more closely related to the Efiks too. While sweeping generalizations are wrong, my assertion holds true in this case.

2 Likes

Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by karkinase(m): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
They are too promiscuous...never satisfied with one man. speaking from experience.
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by JuIiusmalema: 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
karkinase:
They are too promiscuous...never satisfied with one man. speaking from experience.
I've had my bitter experience but try date the exposed and educated ones.
Maybe the ones you dated were the broke ones
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by winner37(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
nkpo ke live change ... ekung mmo nah .
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
DissTroy:

More sexually liberal? Erm, well... Paedophilia? Generally frowned upon.

The Ibibios aren't as liberal as the media would like you to believe. Relatively conservative. But the Oros/Orons? Extremely sexually liberal with sex. And, no, no Oro/Oron person should argue this with me 'cause I'd mention names and the terms the call this heightened promiscuity. Generally, folks from other tribes are warned from getting serious with Oro/Oron girls 'cause of their promiscuity.

They have an euphemistic way of terming it: it's called "ulo". The Ibibio or Annang translation of that word would be "Udor", which would mean "friend". But for the Oros, it's a mild way of saying "my sexual partner" or "sex mate", even with married women. And they are more closely related to the Efiks too. While sweeping generalizations are wrong, my asssertion holds true in this case.

Yeah you're correct. Although I didn't want to go splitting hairs but I understand Orons are more culturally related to Efiks than Ibibios/Annang.
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by ThatEnuguboi: 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

Stupid boy Don go carry HIV from akwa ibom, the state with highest HIV rate in Nigeria and witchcraft,
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by ThatEnuguboi: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
I've had my bitter experience but try date the exposed and educated ones.
Maybe the ones you dated were the broke ones
No wonder ur life is messed up, so you've been going around fuccking HIV ridden akwa ibom gals, I'm sure u have come down with HIV and with complication of HIV encephalopathy, no wonder u misbehave
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by ThatEnuguboi: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Na Akwa ibom I first see a 14 year old boy that went to Ashawo house to knack, they knelt him down afterwards
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2
ike nshi di ka gi... untop ur mention thunder strike ur broke ass.. okwa ichori iwe ishi ? na ako'heri ihe ewegi ishi.. ke ihe basara this thread na with obaranadiocha ? mfet
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by ThatEnuguboi: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
ike nshi di ka gi... untop ur mention thunder strike ur broke ass.. okwa ichori iwe ishi ? na ako'heri ihe ewegi ishi.. ke ihe basara this thread na with obaranadiocha ? mfet
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by papilo700: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
just4fun:
Please o my state is not just about fine ladies, there r other good side attraction for anyone to explore.

God bless Akwa Ibom state.
Adiok ono fi

Which good side attraction
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by Reex12(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
omo see the way ak niggas dey yarn dia Mtongue for hia like say dem dey chew chewing gum.(lol...theres a pun in the rhyme if ur smart)

meanwhile ak girls like Bleep like the op said no doubt argue wit ur keyboard
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by powerhouse3(m): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Yeah you're correct. Although I didn't want to go splitting hairs but I understand Orons are more culturally related to Efiks than Ibibios/Annang.
if you check your map or follow history , you'll be think otherwise,....Efiks are migrant from uraun....and uraun are ibibio
Re: How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) by SavageResponse(m): 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

I agree with you Aniekan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Married Lady Ask A Young Man To Have Sex With Her After Being Drunk (video) / What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? / Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.