Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped (32861 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina / Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos / How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by The5DME(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2021
Arrange boys make una go kill the guy.
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by pocohantas(f): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2021
The5DME:
Arrange boys make una go kill the guy.

Drinks on me!
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Trendy247: 8:58am On Feb 18, 2021
Help2020:

That's if they have an evidence to back it up.
She can record the call when next he's begging

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Kondomatic(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2021
shortgun:
Better you let sleeping dog lie.
The said guy have apologised and besides you don't know the ralationship between your sister and the guy.
There's a reason she told u not to go further with the matter.
Apologized you said? What if he had succeeded?

Whatever the relationship is, even if they're dating, even if they've had sex before, NO is NO and RAPE is RAPE.

Ask yourself why she would tell his brother of all people if there's something going on between them.

Abeg make unah take am easy they annoy person with some comments here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by onward4life(m): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2021
tellwisdom:
Confirm from your sis how close she is to him.

Nice point
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by iswallker(m): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2021
Are you employed - or you are security man for your sister... undecided
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by kluv99(m): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2021
just let it go but your sister should mind the way she goes to guys house weather business or not

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Sterope(f): 9:01am On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by nnamdico82: 9:01am On Feb 18, 2021
MY FRIEND CONFRONT THE GUY AND EXPOSE HIM TO EVERYONE AROUND, THANK GOD SHE ESCAPED UNHURT, SHE MIGHT NOT BE THAT LUCKY NEXT TIME, IS A RAPIST, BASTARD
RayJr:
Advice Needed: My Sister Was Almost Raped

Good evening guys, I trust Y'all had a great day.

I will try to make this as short and simple as possible.

My kid sister texted me on WhatsApp this evening saying she almost got raped by the guy crediting her online wallet for her, I drove straight to my mum's store because I was just leaving the office.

Now I met her and asked what's up.

She has an online wallet where she recharges decoders, pays electricity bills for people, sells airtime and data etc. She is a student and she's doing that business in my mum's store so she could help herself in school.

She said someone sent her 30k to pay his electricity bill and also recharge his decoder for him so she went to the guy's shop to get her account credited but he wasn't there then she called him and he directed her to his house in that same street very close to the shop.
She got there and the guy tried forcing himself on her, mind you she's on her period, she refused and during the scuffle she lost one of her earrings, she begged me not to take action that the guy has apologised, seeing that I was very hurt and I wanted to confront the guy at that moment. while she was explaining to me the guy called and kept on apologizing but I'm not having any of that.

I wanted to call some of my friends to beat up the guy but after she begged me, I still want confront the guy, warn him seriously but I need advice on if that's the best thing to do or which way do you think is best to approach the situation?

No insults please. Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by The5DME(m): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

Drinks on me!
Most of the comments I've read above are really from mentally retarded men. This is a serious issue and they're talking about letting it slide. This kind case na to jus arrange some cult boy, give them money and drinks make them use cutlass design the guy body and face. Next time if e see toto, he go run.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:04am On Feb 18, 2021
RayJr:

My kid sister texted me on WhatsApp this evening saying she almost got raped by the guy crediting her online wallet for her, I drove straight to my mum's store because I was just leaving the office.

She has an online wallet where she recharges decoders, pays electricity bills for people, sells airtime and data etc. She is a student and she's doing that business in my mum's store so she could help herself in school.

She said someone sent her 30k to pay his electricity bill and also recharge his decoder for him so she went to the guy's shop to get her account credited but he wasn't there then she called him and he directed her to his house in that same street very close to the shop.
She got there and the guy tried forcing himself on her, mind you she's on her period, she refused and during the scuffle she lost one of her earrings, she begged me not to take action that the guy has apologised, seeing that I was very hurt and I wanted to confront the guy at that moment. while she was explaining to me the guy called and kept on apologizing but I'm not having any of that.

I wanted to call some of my friends to beat up the guy but after she begged me, I still want confront the guy, warn him seriously but I need advice on if that's the best thing to do or which way do you think is best to approach the situation?

OP dnt take advice from Simps and rape apologists o, dem too plenty.

Your sister can keep her shady deals for all we care but you have to treat that guy's fuckup, for the sake of humanity.

Report his ass to police, let ur sister testify, support it with money, let them torture him small.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by bleskid: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2021
I'm BLESBOi#..... forget about it bro ,,, just let it go since he have beg...
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by GuyMan50: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2021
shortgun:
Better you let sleeping dog lie.
The said guy have apologised and besides you don't know the ralationship between your sister and the guy.

What is letting sleeping dog lie? That's how we will be normalising and encouraging rape. What is to say he won't try it again, and next time, succeed.

Report the rapist to the police.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Sarsaproko: 9:05am On Feb 18, 2021
Sterope:
Unfortunately, it isn't a crime in Nigeria. At most, maybe assault

Is assault not a crime?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by bleskid: 9:05am On Feb 18, 2021
lilbarracuda:
The only reason he didn't raped her was because she was on her period, o my God knows what would have happened if she wasn't. Report the matter to the nearest police station.
I'm BLESBOi# .... he should just let it go
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Originalsly: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2021
RayJr:

I will ask her more questions although she just met the guy 2 weeks ago through someone

He met her two weeks ago..... and attempted to rape her. Do you really believe this is random?... or his MO?....something he has been doing before? Yes he apologized... and I guess promised it wouldn't happen again.... to your baby sister. What about your other sisters?... or cousins?.. or others? Do you know how many times he apologized before? Bro... let your sister be quiet... she can't see farther than her nose.....either you get guys to slap and kick him around... or report to the Police. Just don't do nothing.

Warn your naive sister.... not to go to any guys house period.
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Sarsaproko: 9:07am On Feb 18, 2021
The5DME:

Most of the comments I've read above are really from mentally retarded men. This is a serious issue and they're talking about letting it slide. This kind case na to jus arrange some cult boy, give them money and drinks make them use cutlass design the guy body and face. Next time if e see toto, he go run.

He might run or retaliate..
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by oludavkay: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2021
He must bare the consequence of his action, there must be a reaction depending on which one you can muster as soon as possible. If you have the capacity to involve police the better but anyway which way something must be done that will deter him from ever doing this to other ladies
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Juliearth(f): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2021
RayJr:

Your sister was lucky, but the next girl may not be lucky. That sicko needs to be handed over to the police. However, since you have no proofs yet, maybe you should initiate another call (record it this time) and have him admit to the act.

PS
Caution your sister not to extend her business outside her shop. If her customers cannot make payment in the shop, they can always do a transfer.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by authority2006(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2021
shortgun:
Better you let sleeping dog lie. [/b]

"Let sleeping dog lie, mind your business". Look where it has taken us. If the guy had succeeded, I'm sure that you would have still said the same thing. This kind of mentality, letting criminals walk away freely is not good for our society. The same society where you intend to raise your kids too.

And so what? Did that give him right to rape her because I don't understand your point?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2021
After reading all comments. My conclusion is

E no go beta for rape apologist
E no go beta for all that said let it slide
E no go beta for all that pity the guy
E no go beta for all rapist

Even if d gal na him gf, rape is rape
Even if the gal na ashawo. Rape is rape

E no go beta for una once again

Oloriburuku rape apologist people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Sterope(f): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2021
It is. Attempted rape isn't.

Attempted rape should be a crime!
Sarsaproko:

Is assault not a crime?
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Tapout(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2021
@ Rayjr, I'm not sure what you should do, but don't let it slide least another girl becomes a victim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by authority2006(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2021
tellwisdom:
Confirm from your sis how close she is to him.

That doesn't change the fact that he tried to rape her
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by pocohantas(f): 9:12am On Feb 18, 2021
The5DME:

I thought I am the only one decided on what to do. Let it slide? Are these guys okay??

Sterope:

Assault is a crime. I know I didn’t study law and not familiar with you guys grammar, but attempted rape is a “crime”. It is a criminal offense. It is punishable by law (or it should be).
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Wolfeye: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2021
This is your sister you’re talking about here.
All this “chill” talk ain’t it.
If na your babe or wife you know Wetin you for dun do by now.
Begging is always the way of rapists. ALWAYS.
Don’t heed that crap. MAKE SURE HE NEVER TRIES IT ON ANYONE ELSE.
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by BREYZ: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2021
RayJr:

If na me, that guy for dey chill for hospital now.
Don't mess with my sister ooo, I don't joke with her matter at all. I am here to protect her with my life. No amount of begging will make me not to teach that guy a lesson not because of your sister alone but other vulnerable girls out there.

PROTECT THE GIRL CHILD TOO.
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by SmartyPants(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2021
faceland:
You clam down (just put it at the back of your mind that he would pay, and one day an opportunity would present itself). He should not even see you as a threat...

Since no crime happened, you can't do anything legally. Just ask her to be more careful.

Attempted m rape is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by SmartyPants(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2021
Sterope:

What do you mean attempted rape isn't a crime in Nigeria?
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Juliearth(f): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2021
RayJr:

She went to his house because it was urgent and the house is close to the guy's shop and maybd he felt comfortable because it's his house and my sister no really get body. She wants me to drop it because he has been begging for forgiveness.
Lastly, I won't let it die just like that

Begging for forgiveness? Would she be asking for same if he had raped her? If he is not punished, he would do same to another lady. #pissed

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Mightyhaiz: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2021
RayJr:

Ok, I'm considering reporting the situation already
pls do.. the fool needs to sign a kind of undertaking never in his life to contemplate holding a girls hand without het consent talk less of trying to force himself on anybody.

like sb said earlier, ashewo dey everywhere now .if u cant hold body,patronise them
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Help2020: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2021
Trendy247:

She can record the call when next he's begging
She ought to have done that earlier. But she does not want more actions to be taken,so how can she record him?I guess the girl has a soft heart hence her decision not to take action.. But if the guy is not dealt with who knows the next victim?
Op you must act just for the sake of the next girl who may not be as lucky as your sister.. He needs lessons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) / I Was Robbed, The Thieves Placed Palm Oil At My Door / Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.