Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,034 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:49 AM

Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped (32783 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina / Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos / How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by authority2006(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2021
RayJr:

She went to his house because it was urgent and the house is close to the guy's shop and maybd he felt comfortable because it's his house and my sister no really get body. She wants me to drop it because he has been begging for forgiveness.
Lastly, I won't let it die just like that

Oga, go and report him at the nearest police station. Even if the case is finally dropped, he will still learn a great lesson. If he had been doing that successfully in the past, he is likely to stop. But if he's not reported, he will continue. Just know that not all the victims of rape open up and tell their ordeals. You need to embarrass and disgrace him in that environment so that he can change for good. Leave story

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by rajiedreez: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2021
I read that your sister just met him 2 weeks ago, ask her if he's asked her out in that 2 weeks and if he's probably tried to flirt with her so as to know what type of defense he'll want to put up. After knowing all these then get him arrested. But before that try record his conversation with your sister when he's apologizing so as to use that as evidence against him.

Ireo
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Sarsaproko: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2021
Sterope:
It is. Attempted rape isn't.

Attempted rape should be a crime!

Attempted rape is a crime under the Criminal Code and it is punishable with imprisonment for fourteen years, with or without caning. Section 359 of the Criminal Code.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Obynolee(f): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2021
RayJr:

Naturally she doesn't like prolonging issues, she always like to end issues immediately

What becomes of you if she is called to give evidence and she kept mute(since your account is a hearsay)?. I think you should respect your sister's wish.
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by faceland: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

You see how quickly the thought of having your butt drilled against your wish got you triggered?

Yet you had the effrontery to say attempted rape is not a crime and taking it up is a waste of time. Still consider donating a hole for proof. Someone has to bell the cat hah?

It's in your head, I didn't even consider that ass drilling thing and you took what I said out of context... I only read the tone of your language. I am not old or a woman, anyone that try to rape me should get ready to commit murder or lose his balls. The end.

Good luck proving the allegations in THIS CASE and letting the who community know you have something against that man. Just trying to be practical. Do you have experience with police?
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by elganzar(m): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2021
Just yesterday we read about the pastor that refused to join a couple and later died...Someone talked about how unfortunate it would have been if anyone had laid hands on him out of anger...

God forbid the rapist dies when you just push him, all the gra gra will clear from your eyes...You will now become the new suspect

Get evidence, maybe a text where he apologised for what he did...Then let the police masturbate on the case, they'll give him better beating than you could, they'll collect money from him_ God forbid he dies in their custody, they'll cover it up

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Wolfeye: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2021
The5DME:

Most of the comments I've read above are really from mentally retarded men. This is a serious issue and they're talking about letting it slide. This kind case na to jus arrange some cult boy, give them money and drinks make them use cutlass design the guy body and face. Next time if e see toto, he go run.

They’re retarded. Even the op that came to seek help here is too.
“Almost” rape my sister then I’m “almost” killing that guy. No two ways.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Sterope(f): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2021
My mistake smiley.

Thanks for the correction

Sarsaproko:

Attempted rape is a crime under the Criminal Code and it is punishable with imprisonment for fourteen years, with or without caning. Section 359 of the Criminal Code.
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by OblorOblor: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2021
Your sister called you that she almost got raped. In the same breath she is making a case for the guy. I think your sister has been having a fling with him, but on this particular occasion, declined because she was in her period. Whatever it is, it's not nice to want to rape even one's wife, let alone someone who could pass as an acquaintance.

My advice: warn your sister to stay away from him.
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Freemasonry: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2021
For those saying “you don’t know how close they are”, that’s some lame BS.
No means NO, no guy should EVER force himself on a woman. It’s beyond terrible.

Confront the guy and give him a very stern warning.
Don’t get physical before he dies in your hands please.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Sterope(f): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2021
Attempted rape is a crime. Sorry for the mistake.

pocohantas:

I thought I am the only one decided on what to do. Let it slide? Are these guys okay??

Assault is a crime. I know I didn’t study law and not familiar with you guys grammar, but attempted rape is a “crime”. It is a criminal offense. It is punishable by law (or it should be).
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Sterope(f): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2021
No, she doesn't need to having a fling with him. Some people are just wired to be stupid and damaged

OblorOblor:
Your sister called you that she almost got raped. In the same breath she is making a case for the guy. I think your sister has been having a fling with him, but on this particular occasion, declined because she was in her period. Whatever it is, it's not nice to want to rape even one's wife, let alone someone who could pass as an acquaintance.
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by duncan511: 9:30am On Feb 18, 2021
Is a must, if u re wise, Report him to the police and get arrested so that he can write undertaking that him will not do such thing to your sister or any other girl, if not you will risk your sister be rape. let ur sister understand why u report d matter for her safety
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Tundex911: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2021
My dear brother...

This your matter long gan, if we start to dey talk am till next year won't finish just stay calm okay

Peace ✌️
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by 27Pushing30: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2021
Could be an exaggeration could be a genuine attempt.

What is certain is that the guy should be reported to the police so it is documented.
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by meobizy(f): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2021
Report him to the police and let them carry on with the appropriate action(s). You may touch him and he’ll die in your hands. By then nobody will ask what he did, na you them go face imprison for ten plus years. If he’s going to die in anyone’s hands, let it happen in the legally-right ones.
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Lighthouse50: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2021
One sided story
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by tope24(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2021
RayJr:
Advice Needed: My Sister Was Almost Raped

Good evening guys, I trust Y'all had a great day.

I will try to make this as short and simple as possible.

My kid sister texted me on WhatsApp this evening saying she almost got raped by the guy crediting her online wallet for her, I drove straight to my mum's store because I was just leaving the office.

Now I met her and asked what's up.

She has an online wallet where she recharges decoders, pays electricity bills for people, sells airtime and data etc. She is a student and she's doing that business in my mum's store so she could help herself in school.

She said someone sent her 30k to pay his electricity bill and also recharge his decoder for him so she went to the guy's shop to get her account credited but he wasn't there then she called him and he directed her to his house in that same street very close to the shop.
She got there and the guy tried forcing himself on her, mind you she's on her period, she refused and during the scuffle she lost one of her earrings, she begged me not to take action that the guy has apologised, seeing that I was very hurt and I wanted to confront the guy at that moment. while she was explaining to me the guy called and kept on apologizing but I'm not having any of that.

I wanted to call some of my friends to beat up the guy but after she begged me, I still want confront the guy, warn him seriously but I need advice on if that's the best thing to do or which way do you think is best to approach the situation?

No insults please. Thank you all

You want to know what i would have done?
There is something called "apology accepted"
Apology accepted, with about 7 guys beating the shit outta him while having him apologizing to my sister with immense emotion.
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by akanbiaa(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2021
Your sister should record his apologies and give you a copy and she should avoid doing any business with him and visiting him at home if you have vigilante in the area visit him with some of them and tell him you were the brother to the girl he almost raped and that the vigilante have their eyes in him henceforth in the neighborhood for any move that could lead to rape and smile at him and leave.
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by BRATISLAVA: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2021
To all the misogynists who say women asked for it and deserve it, you can see the scourge of rape is getting closer and closer.

Now you don't have anything to say and mock because it's a man reporting it -- it can't be a lie. But the lady who came on FP to report that she was drugged and raped was a liar.

Keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by seyz91(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2021
grin
tellwisdom:
Confirm from your sis how close she is to him.
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by shortgun(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Kondomatic:
Apologized you said? What if he had succeeded?

Whatever the relationship is, even if they're dating, even if they've had sex before, NO is NO and RAPE is RAPE.

Ask yourself why she would tell his brother of all people if there's something going on between them.

Abeg make unah take am easy they annoy person with some comments here.
How do you provide evidence for attempted rape?
Even rape is one of the most difficult cases to get a conviction not to talk of attempted rape.

My point is OP will be wasting precious time trying to proof this case...which will end in futility.

A little elderly advice: As a Man don't go to war on the account of tales by a woman; be her your mother, sister, girlfriend or wife....many have gone.
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by BRATISLAVA: 9:39am On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

I thought I am the only one decided on what to do. Let it slide? Are these guys okay??

Assault is a crime. I know I didn’t study law and not familiar with you guys grammar, but attempted rape is a “crime”. It is a criminal offense. It is punishable by law (or it should be).

Most of them are here supporting leniency for their comrade in rape.

Meanwhile the scourge of rape draws closer and closer to them.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by seyz91(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2021
cheesy
shortgun:
Better you let sleeping dog lie.
The said guy have apologised and besides you don't know the ralationship between your sister and the guy.
There's a reason she told u not to go further with the matter.
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Gee64: 9:40am On Feb 18, 2021
Don't fight with him. Ask what he did to your sister and tell him you would reported him to the police but that your sister pleaded on his behalf. That will make him not have bad belle for your sister.
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by elbulk(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2021
RayJr:

My kid sister texted me on WhatsApp this evening saying she almost got raped by the guy crediting her online wallet for her, I drove straight to my mum's store because I was just leaving the office.

She has an online wallet where she recharges decoders, pays electricity bills for people, sells airtime and data etc. She is a student and she's doing that business in my mum's store so she could help herself in school.

She said someone sent her 30k to pay his electricity bill and also recharge his decoder for him so she went to the guy's shop to get her account credited but he wasn't there then she called him and he directed her to his house in that same street very close to the shop.
She got there and the guy tried forcing himself on her, mind you she's on her period, she refused and during the scuffle she lost one of her earrings, she begged me not to take action that the guy has apologised, seeing that I was very hurt and I wanted to confront the guy at that moment. while she was explaining to me the guy called and kept on apologizing but I'm not having any of that.

I wanted to call some of my friends to beat up the guy but after she begged me, I still want confront the guy, warn him seriously but I need advice on if that's the best thing to do or which way do you think is best to approach the situation?

She should look for alternatives to fund her wallet, I'm sure if she looks well enough she could even do it herself. Also, she should do all her transaction in public, that she has an innocent mind doesn't mean everyone does. Thirdly warn the guy, don't shout just sternly warn him to stay away from her, don't attack him you don't want drama. Just tell him if you hear anything again, either from your sister or anyone else, he will hear from you and tell him the authorities already know about him and his act.
Lastly thanks for looking out for your sister.
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless... all of them.

For my brother mosdii
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by Freestainworld(m): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2021
I just dey laugh because even his kinds who are here will follow give this innocent guy advice.
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by SweetCunt97(f): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2021
RayJr:

Naturally she doesn't like prolonging issues, she always like to end issues immediately
Pls save other ladies by going to disgrace d man. Imagine if he had succeeded! Talk about being entitled to a lady's cunt. Na that type dey rape babies. Wo go and beat him with ur games, let them plank his fingers
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by seyz91(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2021
All i can say is Attempted Rape is as Worse as Actual Rape itself

Same as Attempted murder worse than Murder itself

If He Had succeeded in Penetrating Your Sis, We would be reading something else here, your sis is to be cautioned never ever again go to any man's house she's not dating in the guise of business to recharge some wallet

something fishy going down, if care not taking that guy would eventually carry out his failed plan again grin

Caution your sis cuz from my perspective, if the beging or apologizing continous your sis will herself by herself go carry the food go give the guy grin

i hope you dig grin
RayJr:

Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by NnamdiN: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2021
Involve popo.... they will mend him, he'll sign undertaken, if u have money sue his ass, he's probably not going to stop with your sister.
Re: Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped by SweetCunt97(f): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2021
Lighthouse50:
I dont know why people like wahala, the victim said you should leave him, you said No. Write it down, it will either bounce back to you or make your sister dislike or hide other isues from you. Your sister might tell the police they are friends. Kowatan bi There is more to the two than just customer relationship.
Bloody rape apologist! Wo Op go and slap d bejesus outta that guy so he knows ur sister got someone.

All this idiotic rapist do not think through their brains that d girl could have someone who will fvck em up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected ‘Yahoo-Yahoo Boys’ in Ilorin (Photos) / SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU / A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.