Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut (58556 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy / Ghanaian Lady Bites Off Penis Of ‘rapist Who Asked For Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
If she can carry gun she's no longer a virgin
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by domchike(m): 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
There's more to this story I doubt it as Daniel doubted accusers of sussana. Let's ask the military personnel how they came about searching the young school girl before even asking her how she got the Gun. Give this girl liberty to talk nd u wil find out someone is impersonating her
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by dickt(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
The evil little girl's right breast (her right) is slightly bigger than her left breast, but will look cute when bare. That's all l have to say
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nmezor:
Lolz abi oo smiley
I am surprised dem no even ask her who give her d gun

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by NkanAkpanika: 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
berryPee:
Unam ikot, na so one SS1 short girl been carry cutlass pursue me for Okon community commercial school Ikot Oko, Essien Udim LGA, during my service year when I threatened to drag her to the staff room for her to explain what she was doing the previous day with an SS3 boy in the bush.
Like play like play cultism don take over the whole school system in AKS. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Ewa is cross river state not Akwa Ibom be guarded .
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by RPG2020(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Did she pull the trigger
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by winner37(m): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
when her mother slept with armed robber ,she slept with 419 ,she slept with sugar daddy ,she slept with area boys ,she slept with slowpoke all the sperm collide together and form one human,what do you think that person will be or look like ?

Bandits , Boko Haram , family violence , prostitution, kidnappers , corrupt minister, rapes this is how it begins ..

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by berryPee(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Akwa-Cross is still one, please do not forsake or deny thy brothers.
NkanAkpanika:

Ewa is cross river state not Akwa Ibom be guarded .
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[Feminism is the reason Ngozu could become WTO Chief quote author=gaius01 post=99180148]

grin grin grin
Like wise Feminism, if lyou don't mind.

Are you sure, can you expatiate a little bit further?
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Emeraldgreene(f): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
[Many years back girls were not allowed to go to school,only boys were allowed.they were not allowed to read and write,not allowed to vote,work or drive ,some group of women (feminist)rose up and fought for themselves and girl child rights, including the SUFFRAGETTES from Britain.many of those.women were raped, killed,tortured and maimed while fighting for their rights but they persisted until they won. .uote author=gaius01 post=99193790]

Are you sure, can you expatiate a little bit further?[/quote]
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Hensek(m): 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
[center][/center]this girl self
You are trying to intimidate your future
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by dopemama(f): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
I went somewhere close to Akpabuyo today and the woman I went to see said her mum is the cause of everything cos of the way the girl was brought up! That they used to attend the same church before they packed to their own house and anytime the girl is corrected the mum will not greet the person again! She said at her age she's notorious for fleeing her home for days if she's scolded for wrongdoing too
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Steveagro: 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by damoceile: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
forget it e go hard for this kind girl to ever make am... her parents have failed in their duties of parenting a child
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Coinbased: 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
I am sure this girl is not a virgin I am sure a guy is behind this grooming or either she is occultist
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by fa4oteejay: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
The devil living in her has built serious mansion , the girl can do and undo

Evil communication corrupt good manner

Charity begins at home

Untrained children will destroy the society
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Dyonne: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:
The future is ........

Female

grin
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by AmbDanAmakor(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
metal gun of metal bullets that serves a metalluc death
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Ktunzmusic: 12:06am On Feb 19, 2021
Jesus loves you. Jesus is the answer for the world today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC-07tA5R_o
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Karemarealty288(m): 12:30am On Feb 19, 2021
Let's share the Grace!
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by ThaThinka: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
Another product of failed parenting, possibly. How did she get the gun? Me sef wey don old enough (I guess) to be her father never held one or even come too close to someone holding one.

Look at the society we're building. angry I can trace this to misplaced priority in our society today.

By the way, for a moment, the community school I served at came to mind briefly when I saw the picture with soldiers. The incident coincidentally seemed to happen in the same state. The road this country seems headed down is scary. shocked
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Samtob90(m): 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
factwriter:

You are a big fool.

Here is another mad dog that needs to be chained before committing another crime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised / Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] / The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.