Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette (25705 Views)

House Of Rep Speaker, Abbas Appoints 33 More Aides / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by Difrent: 6:31am On Feb 18, 2021
Nbotee:
If Una neva tire to read, report and hear bubu's failures and nepotism, ME I DON TIRE!!!

Fake news is tiring

SAY NO YO FAKE NEWS

abeg use your brains for productive ventures that even if stresses your brain swells your bank account
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 18, 2021
Just 3 years more, all these nonsense and rubbish will come to an end, let's just endure

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 18, 2021
Greenback:

What do you expect them to do after the yoru as sold the entire south away 2015?!!!

All thanks to the yorubas for all these gross mess

Trust me, a lot of the Yorubas voted Buhari because they thought he was the saviour. They wanted the best just like a lot Igbos voted for him. We can’t keep blaming them for what happened 5 years ago, makes no sense .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by ifekon: 6:56am On Feb 18, 2021
Fear North
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by new2012: 6:59am On Feb 18, 2021
went thru the thread, seunmsg, omenka sugar seller, hellinus and al others couldn't say a word.

May God gives us strength to criticize friends when they are wrong. but I guess the pay sealed their mouths -eventhough it's clearly peanut when compared to their Northern co online-defenders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by Greenback: 7:31am On Feb 18, 2021
AmuDimkpa:

Trust me, a lot of the Yorubas voted Buhari because they thought he was the saviour. They wanted the best just like a lot Igbos voted for him. We can’t keep blaming them for what happened 5 years ago, makes no sense .
You don't know anything cos if you do,the same yorubas that put us in this mess are ever ready to repeat same come 2023...
They cannot work against the south in 2014 not for themselves but for the enemy the north and now wanna need the support of same other south they played 2014 cos of their bloody tifnubu...
And point of correction,they voted against gej 2014 cos they saw him as Igbo president...what they did was an abomination..
Well we all,they inclusive are feeling the heat of their great error now and trust is very important for us south to ever have emancipation. We must be wary of betrayers and backstabbers who are ever ready to sell their father's house to strangers for a plate of porridge.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by Greatidonis: 7:47am On Feb 18, 2021
The most painful part is that most of them are not qualified.
Yet Nepotism won't let him see.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:20am On Feb 18, 2021
blesszzy:
The southern Presidential aspirants, hope you are viewing in 5G. When you get there do more then this. No bloody person can challenge you.
If he try this the next election he will ..... you know.
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:29am On Feb 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
To you Buhari, the Joseph Stalin and Idi Amin of Nigeria, you've set a bad precedence that any incoming president of southern extraction will follow and rightly so. you are evil and your unenviable records will be hard to beat

I know definitely Buhari won't stop this lopsided appointment.

and know you too will do it after buhari's tenure.

So calm down I will copy the same abused and send it to your Then President.
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by MansoryMX(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2021
waleadeagb:
You stole my thought my brother. I have always thought about that and even discussed with friends that this sonofabitch president Buhari will do what Obasanjo tried to do but couldn't ......he would manipulate the stupid constitution to make another term for him if not even life president and the national assembly of clowns and cows wouldn't make a small noise about it. Infact, some people of northern extraction have said silently to my hearing that they prefer Buhari to continue in power.......anyway, let's wait and see if at all the stupid president would last till next year sef.......

That’s one hypothesis we are yet to solve. If the person there is truly the president or a replacement! How can a president be so isolated from its people. No live interaction with journalists or new media, Aisha Buhari body language and absence, the nepotism appointed of Northerners in call sector across the country, the guts from BokoHaram/Bandits and herdsmen. Too many factors to believe something fishy is truly going on in Aso Rock. Some issues like Magu corrupt case are propaganda to divert attention from this so-called Buhari
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by frog12: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2021
their heads look like TUNDE head
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by themanderon: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2021
Little wonder the Nation is in a mess. All important positions are filled by cronies and bootlickers who have absolutely nothing to offer yet they get appointed. Where are the one Nigeria Apologists? where are the Nigeria go better crew? Come here and see the reason Nigeria has no future.
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2021
Congrats to them. I rejoice with their rejoicing. Its a good thing when favour smiles upon one.
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by Tecno66: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
To you Buhari, the Joseph Stalin and Idi Amin of Nigeria, you've set a bad precedence that any incoming president of southern extraction will follow and rightly so. you are evil and your unenviable records will be hard to beat
That's why nothing is working when brother takes precedence over competence.
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by odudueffiom(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
who wan get mind vote APC again come 2023
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by winner37(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by winner37(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
what a helpless man ?
killing is going on all over the nation and he is busy appointing new ministers and Aids. Are we not sure that man, his mission is not to come and kill , destroy and thief ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan / Video Of Adams Oshiomhole's Gym Session Prior To Post-Inauguration Party / Godswill Akpabio Receives Wild Cheers As He Touches Down In Akwa Ibom..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.