Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague (33741 Views)

Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) / Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by pretydiva(f): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2021
Stupid officer. Let him rot in jail.
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by alphaconde(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2021
at the end of the meeting

the police said it was impossible for them to change
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by Arizonaz: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2021
The country where na primary school certificate holders be police. What do you expect.
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by Maxchu: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2021
Hmmm! Let the Law takes its absolute course on this Matter
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by sojfarm: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2021
There we go again.

Police brutality. The IGP is currently enjoying tenure extension for job poorly done. It can only be BULLhari
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by naijadrivablog: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2021
That doing his job to the letter. The Ex Commissioner should pay his family handsomely for that hero policeman.
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by Pedro334(m): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2021
Wrong people at right places , meanwhile it's called """Friendly Fire""' if u know then I will guess you know......
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by lekki1444: 9:58am On Feb 18, 2021
naijadrivablog:
That doing his job to the letter. The Ex Commissioner should pay his family handsomely for that hero policeman.

he will give his wife 50,000 naira and a box of mamador cooking oyel undecided
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by JohnBullMySon: 9:59am On Feb 18, 2021
I'm sure an expatriate was in that seplat Hilux. the policeman probably felt it was a kidnap. expatriates are gods in this country.

1 Like

Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by Trustedpro: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2021
ENGINEERG:
(UNTIMELY DEATH IS NOT GOD'S WISH)
OUR RELIGIONS AND CULTURE WILL TELL US THAT ALL HUMAN BEING DIE ON AN APPOINTED TIME BY GOD.
AND SOME WILL TELL YOU THAT ONE DEATH MESSENGER OR ASARAILU IS MOVING AROUND TO CHECK WHEN YOUR TIME IS UP AND WILL KILL YOU.

LET US STOP THIS BELIEF PLS!!!

AS FOR ME, THE SIX MAJOR THINGS THAT CAUSE DEATH ARE:
1. HOW YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE
2. THE ENVIRONMENT YOU LIVE
3.THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE
4. HOW RICH OR POOR YOU ARE
5. THE SPIRITUAL DEFENCE YOU HAVE
6. FAILURE OF YOUR BODY ORGANS

BUT FROM THE ABOVE, THE MAIN ONE IS (3)THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE

REASON WHY GOOD COUNTRIES HAVE LIFE EXPECTANCY ABOVE 70YEARS, AND BAD COUNTRIES LIKE NIGERIA HAS LIFE EXPECTANCY OF LESS THAN 50 YEARS

GOOD NATIONS AND SCIENTISTS FIND SOLUTIONS WHY THEIR PEOPLE SHOULDN'T DIE UNTIMELY BUT IN NIGERIA, WE BELIVE ITS GOD WISH, AND OUR GOVT WONT TAKE ANY ACTION TOO, SO GOVT FAILURE KILLS MORE!.

HERDSMEN WILL KILL
BOKO HARAM WILL KILL
BANDIT WILL KILL
RITUALIST WILL KILL
KIDNAPPER WILL KILL
VILLAGE PEOPLE WILL KILL
CULTIST WILL KILL
BAD ROAD WILL KILL
BAD VEHICLE WILL KILL
OKADA WILL KILL
SMALL DISEASES WILL KILL
UNEMPLOYMENT WILL KILL
SARS/POLICE WILL KILL YOU
FAKE MEN OF GOD WILL KILL
POLITICIANS WILL KILL
POVERTY WILL KILL
UNEMPLOYMENT WILL KILL

AND NOTHING GOVERNMENT IS DOING!!!

AND AS OUR COMMON SAYING, MAY GOD SAVE US

Hospitals will kill
Snake will kill
Dog will kill
Herbal doctors will kill
Political thugs will kill
419 will kill
Yahoo plus will kill
And last but not the least....buhari on security silence has killed more than the aforementioned.
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by vikthor20(m): 10:03am On Feb 18, 2021
Dog eat Dog 😂😂
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by johnson1924: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2021
This story is not straight,in this present Nigeria,they want me to believe someone actually threw himself to save the boss
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by floss(m): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see policemen being banned from carrying guns, I see their guns being collected and replaced with battons, I see vengeful youths attacking them daily on the streets, I see policemen being scared of wearing their uniforms on the streets for fear of being attacked by youths. This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by Hallabee1(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2021
IamWonderful:
Terrible. The police man took the bullet for his boss
Aje....
Watin him go talk when him reach heaven... that I die for one useless politician that does not value your worth.....

Aje, if I catch the guy for heaven... him go chop serious beating back to hell...
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by Antoeni(m): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2021
“The mobile policeman wanted to shoot Nani, but his orderly threw himself and took the bullet”

That Orderly is Not a Nigeria Trained One
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by Hallabee1(m): 10:10am On Feb 18, 2021
Karemarealty288:

"The mobile policeman wanted to shoot Nani, but his orderly threw himself and took the bullet.

What was he thinking....that after taking the bullet for a politician he will wake up and receive award?.....see Wetin Chuck Norris cause.

Aje...

imagine , instead make the man die and you face the consequences which might even be perdon
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by Dharniel600(m): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2021
The foolish policeman shot because there were some white men he was protecting and he wanted to impress them
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by Goldwine1(f): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2021
Policemen shouldn't for any reason carry assault rifle around. I doubt if a pistol would have done that level of damage.
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by Resurrection212: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2021
The most stupid decision to take.the bastard will have wife and children oo.
IamWonderful:
Terrible. The police man took the bullet for his boss
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by Elzakzaky: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2021
Lincoln275:
Ayeta mode was activated
man weh sabi

1 Like

Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by merieam16(f): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2021
FastLane25:
nawa... the officer that took the bullet died now wetin e gain?

DM me for your logo, flyer and editing at a very cheap price and their wahala
Hell fire
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by Cantonese: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2021
Seriously the Nigerian police must reconsider giving batons to certain mobile policemen in place of guns.

The guns handed over to these evil policemen for security of our citizens against violent crimes is used to kill innocent people daily.

Yet in the face of herdsmen, the wicked policemen drop the guns and flee.
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2021
I wish the mob was around to unleash jungle justice on him....since the said police officer is dead, the accuse should also be tried and killed too, an eye for an eye. until such measures is melted on erring police officers and their family members, this recklessness and rascality of officers of the police force will continue!
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by Irepib(m): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2021
Zoo chai can u imagine
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by Oyiboman69: 10:25am On Feb 18, 2021
Karemarealty288:

"The mobile policeman wanted to shoot Nani, but his orderly threw himself and took the bullet.

What was he thinking....that after taking the bullet for a politician he will wake up and receive award?.....see Wetin Chuck Norris cause.
the ex commissioner's police was so arrogant so is his oga that always comes down to slap anybody whenever any argument ensues... They where the one who hits the seplat vehicle from the sides and they are still displaying political power.
The seplat police was quick to have killed the bastard ,forget the oga that is claiming assassin's attempt.... It happens in broad daylight with people around... Bleep John nani and his arrogance undecided

1 Like

Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Neddstark:
As much as there is insecurity in the country, please lets say a big no to easy gun use and ownership.
Not everybody in this part of the world is sane. I repeat, there are mad people here. You can show someone the middle finger and the person brings a gun to square it out with you.

Do you know how many murders are committed with knives?

So we better say no to easy knife ownership.

Gun ownership restrictions only serve to leave law abiding citizens defenseless. Criminals don't obey them.
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by cmecproblem(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Shot once in the thigh and he died. Abroad people get shot 16 times and they are alive today. Simple first aid to stop bleeding they couldn't do.

1 Like

Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Seplat must be very pleased with this news.
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by IgboWarlord(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2021
Karemarealty288:

grin grin grin.....Exactly my thoughts bro...
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by BruncleZuma: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2021
Otuocha!!!
Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by MansoryMX(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see policemen being banned from carrying guns, I see their guns being collected and replaced with battons, I see vengeful youths attacking them daily on the streets, I see policemen being scared of wearing their uniforms on the streets for fear of being attacked by youths. This I have seen.

I seee..... I saw....

Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by Incognito403: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2021
Nbotee:
The excesses of the police in dis country is really a thing of concern but under dis govt U dare not complain na.. Once dey are attached to politicians and govt appointees dey see every other person especially perceived enemies of their ogas as threats
Was this one attached to any politician or political appointee?

Read and reason before commenting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) / IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.