Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (34474 Views)

Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom / Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) / 17000 Seater Eket Stadium Construction Reaches Roofing & Cladding Level (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by padi94(m): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2021
Seen
Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dchampion65: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see this stadium returning back to its abandoned state after a few years, I see the funds meant for it's maintenance being embezzled, I see no one being arrested for that. This I have seen.

Overseer, let's be positive. There is power in the tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:34am On Feb 18, 2021
seguno2:

Really?
Is the state also the best in school enrolment of every child in government schools with adequate professional teachers and other workers as well as facilities
you know that nigeria isn't called one nation for no just cause.. do you know that from that place you are staying to A.k.s you don't need a visa ? Well when it comes to formal education a.k.s isn't far from perfect according to nigeria standard, they are nice school's with fair facilities from enitan to uyo metropolis to esein udim to the white man's eket.. So if u dont believe me.. feel free and board a taxi from ur location to a.k.s u aint gona need a visa bruv it's free access... Iyak idi!...

3 Likes

Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Jergobright1025: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2021
Activist001:
The stadium looks ugly. sad

Evil spirit... Your state can never build that kind of stadium. Go to hell hating bitch

2 Likes

Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by hector: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2021
Very nice. God bless Udom Emmanuel!

1 Like

Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Dem go only play ball once or twice on it and abandon it later, check all uk england , germany ....stadiums and seehow stadiums are maintained, playing football in a stadium keeps it healthy looking and .......
Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wpadmin: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2021
oluwaSavage:
Huh
You call this Ultra Modern?

So what do we call the below stadium?

Nigeria sha!

We will get there someday...

It is not wise to build stadiums like this in Nigeria now.

If you build am, which money dem go use maintain am?

How much people dey pay to watch match for Nigeria sef?

3 Likes

Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Jergobright1025: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2021
ceejay80s:
Dem go only play ball once or twice on it and abandon it later, check all uk england , germany ....stadiums and seehow stadiums are maintained, playing football in a stadium keeps it healthy looking and .......

In case you don't know, we have two football clubs playing in NPFL and about 4 playing in NNL so we will maintain it.
When Godswill was building the nest of champions, Children of underdeveloping like your self were also complaining but now the stadium is the super eagles first choice of games and the pride of Nigeria football fans. So stop talking rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ubykcee(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2021
cool
Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2021
RedPanthar:
As long as it doesn't fall shaaaa angry

Abasi umiah ufen

Also, may God punish Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by seguno2: 10:53am On Feb 18, 2021
DoctorDree:
Building hasn’t been a problem,let it get to maintenance,you will think they didn’t spent money constructing it..........

Please how frequently do you repair, repaint, refurbish and generally maintain your own house, office, shop building, mosque, church, shrine, old schools etc?
If you don’t, is your government not exactly like you
Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by marvel2011(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see this stadium returning back to its abandoned state after a few years, I see the funds meant for it's maintenance being embezzled, I see no one being arrested for that. This I have seen.
Keep seeing and don't see anything good oo. Seeyer

3 Likes

Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by seguno2: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
you know that nigeria isn't called one nation for no just cause.. do you know that from that place you are staying to A.k.s you don't need a visa ? Well when it comes to formal education a.k.s isn't far from perfect according to nigeria standard, they are nice school's with fair facilities from enitan to uyo metropolis to esein udim to the white man's eket.. So if u dont believe me.. feel free and board a taxi from ur location to a.k.s u aint gona need a visa bruv it's free access... Iyak idi!...

All these things apply to every child in the state?
Please what is the Nigerian standard in this school matter? Especially when the OP’s stadium is international standard
Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ridwanlawal: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2021
Felabrity:
What is ultra modern about this hut?
Hut Abi trampoline?
Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 10:57am On Feb 18, 2021
Jergobright1025:

In case you don't know, we have two football clubs playing in NPFL and about 4 playing in NNL so we will maintain it.
When Godswill was building the nest of champions, Children of underdeveloping like your self were also complaining but now the stadium is the super eagles first choice of games and the pride of Nigeria football fans. So stop talking rubbish
How old are u?
I Dont need to reply u ,cos I am ur fathers age mate, nonsense
Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2021
Ultramodern grin grin grin grin...This looks like a Venezuelan third division club stadium..
Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MostImportant(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2021
Misplaced priority. There are other areas the state needs attention than two stadium.
Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by generalud: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2021
Akwa Ibomites are tired of all these photo-shop projects from these deceptive red-lips governor. The governor and his cohorts are all scam. Useless government that has ever happened in the history of Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2021
mike404:
IT SEEMS YOU HAVE RELEGATED NTOAKWAIBOM BACK TO HIS DOG HERDING grin
I think your ugly State also have same potential too

1 Like

Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
wow... cool, more than some state main staduim..
Exactly bro
Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 11:09am On Feb 18, 2021
seguno2:

What is the unemployment rate in the state?
Or the quality has not translated into full employment creating value that makes white and chinko products irrelevant?
Also what is the unemployment rate in your state and country ?
Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2021
Timo56y:
Best cleanlinest state
Yes oo
Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2021
eedimo:
Nice development from Akwa Ibom state.
As usual bro
Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2021
Dchampion65:

Overseer, let's be positive. There is power in the tongue.
Maybe that's why his life is full of negativity

1 Like

Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:12am On Feb 18, 2021
seguno2:

All these things apply to every child in the state?
Please what is the Nigerian standard in this school matter? Especially when the OP’s stadium is international standard
.1 Tell me a state in nigeria where every child in entitled to quality education.. oh please dont even lie.
.2 umm! compared to western world they are no decent schools in our contry.. you know that right? but in nigeria according to the infrastructural pace.. we have top best schools in "NIGERIA" right ? then that is the "STANDARD" am talking about.
.3 concerning the hype about the staduim everybody entitled to his or her opinion.. but my stand in all this is that the staduim in question will beat many state signature/main staduims hands down.. if otherwise bring the picture of any state staduim that you feel is more than this one in question..

3 Likes

Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Nice summary bro. Some idiot do talk and think from their anus .

1 Like

Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2021
Jergobright1025:

Evil spirit... Your state can never build that kind of stadium. Go to hell hating bitch
Exactly
Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by seguno2: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Also what is the unemployment rate and your state and country ?

Is the thread no longer about chest beating yanga on the International standard stadium
Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by seguno2: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
.1 Tell me a state in nigeria where every child in entitled to quality education.. oh please dont even lie.
.2 umm! compared to western world they are no decent schools in our contry.. you know that right? but in nigeria according to the infrastructural pace.. we have top best schools in "NIGERIA" right ? then that is the "STANDARD" am talking about.
.3 concerning the hype about the staduim everybody entitled to his or her opinion.. but my stand in all this is that the staduim in question will beat many state signature/main staduims hands down.. if otherwise bring the picture of any state staduim that you feel is more than this one in question..

Long, empty words that prides in shithole existence and comparison.
Who needs this
Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2021
wpadmin:

It is not wise to build stadiums like this in Nigeria now.

If you build am, which money dem go use maintain am?

How much people dey pay to watch match for Nigeria sef?
Even south Africa no get the same stadium him the talk about and more so.we have net of champions already in Akwa Ibom

2 Likes

Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2021
Jergobright1025:

That idiot you quoted is an hater
Re: Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2021
IgboWarlord:
Ultramodern grin grin grin grin...This looks like a Venezuelan third division club stadium..
Mention one stadium in the whole of south east that is beautiful like that ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian / 99.9% SURE 2 ODDS ROLLOVER FOR 2WEEKS(14/14) / Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.