Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 (141129 Views)

Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2021
grandstar:
None really
That’s good. It’s a waste of time anyway.
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:05pm On May 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Why?

We won the league, win the league cup and played the champions league final.

It was a good season

We rest and prepare for another season.
Take your L like a man Joe … you just lost to the underdogs!
Anyway, you are of the few Man C fans here that I respect … I wish your club recovers like Liverpool did from the 2018 to 2019 UCL final.
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Jayrow08: 3:53pm On May 30, 2021
Xiaomi1:
run am, only a foolish guy takes pleasure in hurting a kid
If e sure 4 u.. ehn drop ur pix!
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by fabuloz1(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2021
BetExpert:
Maybe for spectators, not a person that bets. Previous recent matches is a must for someone that wants to bet and win. It gives you the most accurate idea of the team's current form grin
And what then happened? After showing me a potential lost bet grin
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by ofiko123(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2021
Up Chelsea up blues..
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Lucifer1419: 8:19pm On May 30, 2021
Chloraseptic:

And what happens if you couldn't repay in that 3 days
. The interest will rise continuously
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Lucifer1419: 8:23pm On May 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

Lucifer change ur name. Someone just dashed me 10k
. Don't see the name as evil name, you have your Bible and google, check the full meaning of Lucifer in Greeks language, if it's bad then I will change the name.
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Ashley86400: 8:32pm On May 30, 2021
FullBlastLight:
How I really want both of them 2 lose!

#GGMU!
Famous words said by an habitual loser. . grin

KTBBF Chelsea!!

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:37pm On May 30, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

Take your L like a man Joe … you just lost to the underdogs!
Anyway, you are of the few Man C fans here that I respect … I wish your club recovers like Liverpool did from the 2018 to 2019 UCL final.

We lost a final but had a remarkable season.

FA Cup - Semi Finals
Champions League - Finals
League Cup - Winner
Premier League - Winner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Lamasta(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2021
fergie001:
lamasta IamNumeroUno.....see yaself.

So the two useless Manchester clubs lost.......SHAMEEEEEEEE

It's shameful indeed cool we move...
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Lamasta(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

FA Cup - Semi Finals
League Cup - Winner
Premier League - Winner

We are coming back stronger next season.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Chloraseptic: 10:24pm On May 30, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. The interest will rise continuously

Ok. I thought they would block your account
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Polynek(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2021
Congratulations to Chelsea football club

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Lucifer1419: 11:18pm On May 30, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Ok. I thought they would block your account
they can't block your account
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:10am On May 31, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
FA Cup - Semi Finals
League Cup - Winner
Premier League - Winner
You lost THE final your owners have been pumping massive amounts to try and win.
At this point Sheikh Mansour will be wondering how much more he has to spend cheesy
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Chloraseptic: 8:35am On May 31, 2021
Lucifer1419:
they can't block your account

Will they arrest you
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Lucifer1419: 10:02am On May 31, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Will they arrest you
. They will treathing me with police if I do not pay on time , the loan is one month interval, after one month they will call me to remind me of the loan, I just don't want the loan to pass the due date, today is the last day and I don't know what will be there nest actions towards me.
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Chloraseptic: 12:03pm On May 31, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. They will treathing me with police if I do not pay on time , the loan is one month interval, after one month they will call me to remind me of the loan, I just don't want the loan to pass the due date, today is the last day and I don't know what will be there nest actions towards me.

Mine has a 3 months validity and it has passed since March..

I didn't even know about it. The whole thing happened when I lost my ATM and my phone in January.

Someone used my phone to borrow and somehow managed to withdraw the money without me knowing about it.

I don't even have any plan of paying back. They can do their worst
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Lucifer1419: 12:48pm On May 31, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Mine has a 3 months validity and it has passed since March..

I didn't even know about it. The whole thing happened when I lost my ATM and my phone in January.

Someone used my phone to borrow and somehow managed to withdraw the money without me knowing about it.

I don't even have any plan of paying back. They can do their worst
. Mhen, you are very lucky oo, I pray they should not disturbed me on this or they should give me more time, but you know banks, them no get pity for heart, na 12k, no be say na 50k, I just pray to God to help me out on this, am not working for now, na house I dey since, am looking for job but haven't fined any for now.
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by Chloraseptic: 3:15pm On May 31, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. Mhen, you are very lucky oo, I pray they should not disturbed me on this or they should give me more time, but you know banks, them no get pity for heart, na 12k, no be say na 50k, I just pray to God to help me out on this, am not working for now, na house I dey since, am looking for job but haven't fined any for now.

Mine is 30k and the interest everything would be up to 35k now
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by netflicks(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2021
Agapeunit:

na dt snake Coutois convince am.! same reason wey Adam Bleep up end us for ds naija with Fulani cows.

Lol....
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

You lost THE final your owners have been pumping massive amounts to try and win.
At this point Sheikh Mansour will be wondering how much more he has to spend cheesy

Sheikh Mansour is actually a brilliant man and knows that in a case like winning the Champions League, it takes time to win it. If it was so easy, Alex Ferguson would have won it more than twice in his whole career. PSG has spent a fortune and are yet to win it too. Money does not guarantee it and he knows for a fact that since he signed Guardiola, we have over performed and unlike what you think, he is proud of Guardiola's achievements.
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Sheikh Mansour is actually a brilliant man and knows that in a case like winning the Champions League, it takes time to win it. If it was so easy, Alex Ferguson would have won it more than twice in his whole career. PSG has spent a fortune and are yet to win it too. Money does not guarantee it and he knows for a fact that since he signed Guardiola, we have over performed and unlike what you think, he is proud of Guardiola's achievements.
SAF won the impressive treble. His legendary status is already cemented. It would be better to win a UCL first before trying to make any comparisons to his achievements in the EPL. Also, PSG have not been a legitimate team in the literal sense, just a collection of stars …

Man City won EPL titles before Pep G.
Mansour brought Pep to deliver the most coveted trophy … the UCL trophy.

After such a painful loss, it is understandable to be in denial and claim your Man City has over performed because they won the “ carabao cup” in addition grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 12:38am On Jun 01, 2021
paulolee:

congrats man

Thanks smiley
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 12:45am On Jun 01, 2021
dfrost:

Congratulations VickyRotex my person and to all Chelsea Blue Soldiers. KTBFFH

Thank you, Sir dfrost! smiley

KTBFFH cool
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:04am On Jun 01, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

SAF won the impressive treble. His legendary status is already cemented. It would be better to win a UCL first before trying to make any comparisons to his achievements in the EPL. Also, PSG have not been a legitimate team in the literal sense, just a collection of stars …

Man City won EPL titles before Pep G.
Mansour brought Pep to deliver the most coveted trophy … the UCL trophy.

After such a painful loss, it is understandable to be in denial and claim your Man City has over performed because they won the “ carabao cup” in addition grin

There is no denial. Guardiola over performed. It took Ferguson over 12 years as coach of Manchester United to win the Champions League.

We wanted the cup but it does not change the fact this was a brilliant season.

FA Cup - Semi Finals
League Cup - Winner
Premier League - Winner.

If you are being honest to yourself, this is a remarkable performance for a manager in one season.

It is a fact.

Only Guardiola will do the above and get criticised.
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:04am On Jun 01, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

There is no denial. Guardiola over performed. It took Ferguson over 12 years as coach of Manchester United to win the Champions League.

We wanted the cup but it does not change the fact this was a brilliant season.

FA Cup - Semi Finals
League Cup - Winner
Premier League - Winner.

If you are being honest to yourself, this is a remarkable performance for a manager in one season.

It is a fact.

Only Guardiola will do the above and get criticised.
It is likely the loss when the odds were 70% for a City win that is causing some City fans some sort of dissonance cheesy

Sheikh spent all that money to win one trophy and one trophy alone
NOT Carabao Cup
NOT FA Cup
The Sheik wants the dam UCL trophy but Chelsea instead got it done as the UNDERDOGS.
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

It is likely the loss when the odds were 70% for a City win that is causing some City fans some sort of dissonance cheesy

Sheikh spent all that money to win one trophy and one trophy alone
NOT Carabao Cup
NOT FA Cup
The Sheik wants the dam UCL trophy but Chelsea instead got it done as the UNDERDOGS.

That is your mentality, not the sheikh. The sheikh is building one of the best club's in the World.

Guardiola has maintained consistency, which is the most important.

By the way, we have not over spent on our forward lines which shows lack of desperation as you guys try to paint.

You think we will be buying Ferran Torres and Gabriel Jesus? Promoting Foden etc.
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

That is your mentality, not the sheikh. The sheikh is building one of the best club's in the World.

Guardiola has maintained consistency, which is the most important.

By the way, we have not over spent on our forward lines which shows lack of desperation as you guys try to paint.

You think we will be buying Ferran Torres and Gabriel Jesus? Promoting Foden etc.
One of the best in England but not in Europe … you consistently choke in champions league grin
The sheikh has done everything, highest paid manager, biggest team payrolls but he still cannot buy the UCL trophy … and Man City fans in denial want the sheikh to believe that FA Cup semi final appearance is success grin
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

One of the best in England but not in Europe … you consistently choke in champions league grin
The sheikh has done everything, highest paid manager, biggest team payrolls but he still cannot buy the UCL trophy … and Man City fans in denial want the sheikh to believe that FA Cup semi final appearance is success grin

You are just cracking jokes to yourself.

Let me make it easy for you.

We were in four competitions. Won two. Reached the final in one and went out in the semi finals in one.

No management in football will not be proud. If any other manager does this he will he praised.

Only Guardiola because he has done remarkably well. The Sheikh will encourage the team to keep fighting for the Champions League but is definitely proud of the astonishing achievements we made this season.

Finito.
Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
You are just cracking jokes to yourself.
Let me make it easy for you.
We were in four competitions. Won two. Reached the final in one and went out in the semi finals in one.
No management in football will not be proud. If any other manager does this he will he praised.
Only Guardiola because he has done remarkably well. The Sheikh will encourage the team to keep fighting for the Champions League but is definitely proud of the astonishing achievements we made this season.
Finito.
LOL, I guess you need to do whatever it takes to console yourself from the bitterness of that UCL loss.

The clear reality is that Champions League is the trophy your sheikh and club are desperately chasing and not the carabao coconut cup grin

The underdogs bossed you around in Portugal cool
Though it’s nothing new. Lyon did the same to you last year and so on …. In fact, that’s essentially your European identity… choking cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

LOL, I guess you need to do whatever it takes to console yourself from the bitterness of that UCL loss.

The clear reality is that Champions League is the trophy your sheikh and club are desperately chasing and not the carabao coconut cup grin

The underdogs bossed you around in Portugal cool
Though it’s nothing new. Lyon did the same to you last year and so on …. In fact, that’s essentially your European identity… choking cheesy

“After... I told Sheikh Mansour, 'I think we're going to win this Premier League this year, I think we're going to go far in the Champions League. He looked at me and said, 'You got that from that meeting? Two/three days with Pep?' And I said, 'Yes'." Man City Chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak on the beginning of the season.

Keep arguing when someone is telling you something.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.