Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock (13169 Views)

Rising Insecurity: Governors Have Turned Security Votes To Pocket Money - Ngige / Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari / Insecurity: Governors Cry Out, Demand Action From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by israelmao(m): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2021
No more pretence,it is glaring that insecurity has enveloped the nation.
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by jezze: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2021
mumu governors. next meeting will be at Onitsha main market or oshidi shopping mall.
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by mayormick(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2021
Well is not about meetings upon meetings, I just pray the state governors very much affected will be able to speak up, honestly there meetings just always looks like ceremonies to me. Like a Yoruba proverb says "if two brothers come out of a meeting laughing, then it means they didn't speak the truth to themselves". Abeg they should just take actions and stop acting
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Tvoice: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2021
at the end of d day nothing go still happen , dat empty brain no go still do anything
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Razy75g: 9:11am On Feb 18, 2021
Terrorist APC. Bastards
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by codedgalaxy: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2021
i will say only two things:
Bleep our 'politheifians'
and Bleep the citizens as well
a country ruled by selfish motherfuckers who turn a blind eye to all mayhem and atrocities meted out on even their own people.
and the citizens? worse,
all they is come on this forum and the first thing they do when they open a thread is to check for names and when they see it is of the opposite tribe they are happy. and then the tribal bashing begins.
idiots, while their house is on fire they are busy chasing rats.
spits' angry angry angry
cry cry cry
#findyourhumanity
#codedgalaxy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by blackengineerr: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2021
Useless bunch. What have they been doing with the monthly security votes
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Sijo01(f): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2021
They're meeting to discuss how to protect themselves and their families not because of the masses sad
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Antoeni(m): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2021
Dead Governors
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Klovertg(m): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2021
high quality cashew nut available, KOR of 45 to 55 contact me on 07032683191
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by JuIiusmalema: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:
Still the endless meeting will not fruitful. Buhari is very tired right now even Aisah disturbing him too much and he sent him away.
lmao cheesy grin
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Joejonah(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2021
Police helicopters are less than $1m. Each governor should buy 5 pcs. Powerful unmanned drones are everywhere, each governor can buy 5 pcs in each local government. Stop doing irrelevant meetings. Stop!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 18, 2021
We are eying you
North and South are now united to fight a common oppressors
There will be no place for all of you to hide
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 18, 2021
We are eying you
North and South are now united to fight a common oppressors
There will be no place for all of you to hide
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2021
Sijo01:
They're meeting to discuss how to protect themselves and their families not because of the masses sad

and there will come a day that south will stop blaming north, and north too will stop blaming South

The day that Fulani will protect Yoruba

The day that Hausa will protect Igbo

I foresee common oppressors having no place to hide
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Acidiously: 9:28am On Feb 18, 2021
Endless and meaningless meetings by association of past and present looters and future looting criminals in charge. They all know what to do but are actually using their bums to sit on their fingers
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Pricelessruby(f): 9:29am On Feb 18, 2021
Amen
Franklyspeakin:
I pray something positive comes out of this
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by larrybabanla(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2021
jirehUB:
They’re not in Abuja for you oo
Collect travel allowance, lodge in a cool hotel, bang their ever ready Abuja olosho, sit round a table smiling at each other, take pictures with their protruded stomachs, go into town to check their businesses and new houses they’re building, come back give the olosho final round.

Most of them visit their states once in every two months.
u get sense

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2021
orikoku:
Nigeria is going the way of afghan.
Afghan will be heaven compared to Nigeria.
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by dederocs(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2021
Why does this governors seem helpless, a governor is the chief security officer of his state. What are they doing with Security votes, amounting to billions.
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by sirwhyteB(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2021
As par as I am kwomcerned this negotiation is hover.

One Nigeria is a scan

United we fall divided we stand.

I have deliberately decided to bring to our notice that the said war is already at hand.

The earlier they divided this country the better.
My only consolation in this country is that I'm not the only one.
As I am now, I don't pray for betterment of this country but for God to better my own life and the lives of patriotic citizens of this country.
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by seyz91(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2021
grin
Optional09:
Whatever you’re discussing we the citizens needs to know or we’ll soon catch up with you guys one by one

We are tired of the audio meetings. Just tell us the truth or legalize firearms for everybody
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by floss(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2021
Doague:
In a sane country, the president will have resigned or impeached
It's very insane for a Nigerian president to resign or impeached....do you know how much they spent to get there.... until we change and make them understand that we are tired of the peanut they dish out to us during election, my own is if you want to milk this country dry, it's non of my business, give everyone that votes for you 10million naira, then no one will not complain when you start to loot....
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by HONOR1: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2021
Old fools
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2021
codedgalaxy:
i will say only two things:
Bleep our 'politheifians'
and Bleep the citizens as well
a country ruled by selfish motherfuckers who turn a blind eye to all mayhem and atrocities meted out on even their own people.
and the citizens? worse,
all they is come on this forum and the first thing they do when they open a thread is to check for names and when they see it is of the opposite tribe they are happy. and then the tribal bashing begins.
idiots, while their house is on fire they are busy chasing rats.
spits' angry angry angry
cry cry cry
#findyourhumanity
#codedgalaxy

Though I am those bastards blinded by tribalism, I have salute you
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Chekwume16(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2021
You are still hoping. Nigerians are very gullible that is why politicians take us for a ride. Do you think any politician really cares about you. They are all there to amass wealth for their tenth generation.
Franklyspeakin:
I pray something positive comes out of this
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by lusid: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2021
Governors forum my foot. Its always for and about themselves.
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2021
sirwhyteB:
As par as I am kwomcerned this negotiation is hover.

One Nigeria is a scan

United we fall divided we stand.

I have deliberately decided to bring to our notice that the said war is already at hand.

The earlier they divided this country the better.
My only consolation in this country is that I'm not the only one.
As I am now, I don't pray for betterment of this country but for God to better my own life and the lives of patriotic citizens of this country.

See this idiot

you shouldn't be born
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by sojfarm: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2021
Nobody bother to contact again, the president that does not exist!!!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by bayelsaowei(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2021
And still the problem won't be solved..tackle the root causes of insecurity and see improvements..our leaders are dumb, greedy, foolish and intentionally stupid.
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Neddstark: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2021
The continuous kidnapping shows that the Heads of Security have no clue how to handle the security situation in Nigeria. Its like they all relax untill a crime is done then they act. We need a system in place that pursues these kidnappers till they are found/killed.
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2021
lusid:
Governors forum my foot. Its always for and about themselves.

Of course

And we are good at blaming each other

Nigeria unite!

we have common oppressors

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Abuja After Portugal Trip / Oshiomole Ordered The Arrest Of A Retired General Live On TV / Banks Dishonour Taraba’s Cheques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.