Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

How To Use Whatsapp Web - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Use Whatsapp Web (385 Views)

Trick:how To Use Whatsapp Even When Out Of Date / Special Packaged: How To Activate Whatsapp Web On Your Android Phone / People In Uganda Now Have To Pay Tax To Use Whatsapp And Other Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Whatsapp Web by Genniusspecs2: 1:22am On Feb 18, 2021
How to use WhatsApp Web or connect phone WhatsApp  to PC or computers

1.)  Get the desktop App on WhatsApp.com/download2.) Open the Desktop App on your computer.

3.) Choose WhatsApp web on your phone.

4.) Scan QR code in link to your account.

5.) You're all set to go

need more info about this click here is the link https://geniusspecs.com/whatsapp-web/

Re: How To Use Whatsapp Web by gbappztech: 5:13am On Nov 12, 2021
You may run over a lot of mods accessible on gbwhatsapp the web however GBwhatsapp APK has those additional highlights that none of the applications can convey. The amazingly altered Mod accompanies a large number of sponsor capacities to give you a superior User experience. It has a greatly improved arrangement of highlights than different modes like OG WhatsApp, WhatsApp Plus and WhatsApp web . You couldn't imagine anything better than to find the characteristics present in the astounding application ordinary.

(1) (Reply)

"I Don't Have Any Facebook Account" Actress Ifunanya Oguike Warned / She Knows I Have a Girlfriend But She Still Likes To Have Sex With Me. / Man Narrates How He Woke Up With A Female Sex Organ (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.