Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:15 AM

FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils (19616 Views)

Katsina Emirate Bans Open Grazing In Communities / Ogun Assembly Bans Open Grazing, To Attract 3-Year Jail Term / Coronavirus: House Of Reps Bans Open Worships, Visitors To NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by Lightorder: 8:14am On Feb 18, 2021
realstars:
Good And Fine. they will build it up North while we in the south will be exporting the grass to them there.
but wait o. Is sambisa not a forest or is the grasses toxic there?
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2021
Afrikahene:
The FCT of a country turning into Ruga?
This country is a severely stupid

Is your new RUGA part of the Abuja master plan? Because that has ever been their excuse to demolish people's houses.
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by ezigr8(m): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2021
If this was done ever since ruga was suggested, this whole brouhaha wouldn't have gotten to this level...Nigerians always politicize and tribalize every issue and that is what our damn politicians capitalize on to play on us...

RUGA THE BEST WAY TO GO
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by darkwan: 8:20am On Feb 18, 2021
nigerian system will get very expensive like this....
for everything special task force....you just have the give the mandate to the nigerian police....

why build up another needless task force for this....??

soon they will build up a task force for brushin your teeth and cleaning your arse....
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2021
Igbochief001:

Is Abuja fulani land ? Don't worry u would beg to even keep sokoto soon

Always looking for minority land to steal like u did to southern kaduna and jos
Search for The origin of Abuja .

or search the Name ABUbakar JAtau you will. find your answer.
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by Lightorder: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Better leave RUGA in the North dont think of bringing it down to the South.
All the troubles they have been causing all around is just to justify this RUGA bullshit. Ko le work mhen. It can’t work. Do your RUGA in the North. The whole of Sambisa forest is large enough for u. Don’t worry we will buy your cow at any price if we must eat your meat.
Imagine using their personal business which does not add any monetary or economic value to the national purse to cause trouble just for their selfish reasons.
do they pay tax? Because the way the government is going about this ruga cattle thing, has left me wondering if they are not the second major source of income of this nation after oil
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by Trustedpro: 8:25am On Feb 18, 2021
At list they'll save my tyres from matching cow dung
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by darkwan: 8:26am On Feb 18, 2021
Lightorder:
do they pay tax? Because the way the government is going about this ruga cattle thing, has left me wondering if they are not the second major source of income of this nation after oil

this open cow grazin stuff must end....
its outdated....

how they achieve that doesnt matter for now....

1 Like

Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by alizma: 8:38am On Feb 18, 2021
Afrikahene:
What is RUGA?
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by vincentjk(m): 8:42am On Feb 18, 2021
Afrikahene:

I can see how irritated you are upon seeing this eyesore lol

I feel just the same way you do.
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by vincentjk(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2021
alizma:

What is RUGA?

A settlement for the fulanis
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by tnerro1(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2021
Abuja does not belong to the northerners, Abuja belongs to all Nigerians, North and South. There should be no RUGA settlements in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:46am On Feb 18, 2021
A few centuries from now, the news will be that fulanis are the real dwellers of the 3 area councils.
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by Emperor5(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2021
How true is this..... I saw fulani herder's with many cow's this morning at Berger round about
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by Teejay13(m): 8:52am On Feb 18, 2021
I hope this time around they will not just develop this policies and fail to properly implement.

Buhari's government has failed on several occasions like this, he is good in creating policies but does not know how to keep them law.

God help Nigeria.
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by orisunmibare01(m): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

They said give us your land , you said no go back to North.

and the North say come back we will give you.

what is your next problem.??

Must you express your jealousy over them
Give us your land... Like say na groundnut.
So how many of them have left for the north o, oga.

E say jealousy. I dunno what's there to jealous about blood thirsty terrorists disguising as cow headers.
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by hopexter(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2021
ContentedK:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu giving them sense from time immemorial.. stupid government

Ipobian! Always thinking too highly of that escapee called Nnamdi Kanu. What sense does he have? sad
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
Search for The origin of Abuja .

or search the Name ABUbakar JAtau you will. find your answer.
Oga shut up....fulanis are not indigenous to Nigeria not to talk Abuja

Don't worry what happened in Ghana and central africa republic would repeat itself

1 Like

Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by joinnow: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2021
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by Okoroawusa: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2021
A welcomed development
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by BobbieZion(m): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2021
They are still moving around without restraint. Everywhere from Aso Rock to Airport.
This one below was passing with his herds at the front gate of GSM village.
He threatened to hit me with his stick,when he noticed I was taking pics.
I did not even do as if I noticed his threat.

Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by ContentedK: 9:52am On Feb 18, 2021
hopexter:

Ipobian! Always thinking too highly of that escapee called Nnamdi Kanu. What sense does he have? sad
nobody in your family lineage, I mean gone generations, present generations and ever coming generations that’s if your self proclaimed masters the Fulani don’t finish you guys up soon, will ever be the quarter human of who mazi Nnamdi Kanu is. Stupid cowards, go and secure your land from your master husbands before you ever open your stinking hole to talk about ipob.. bastards everywhere
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by subcbouy: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2021
ursullalinda:
Way to go..... enough of this open grazing ...... it can be eyesore times.......especially when you are just coming from a sane country and lands in Abuja the capital city....... next thing you see are cows crossing the major road...... it's not nice at all.
How about farmers. will they start a program for Farmers too? Ruga for herders and Fuga for farmers. we need to balance things. These people are stylishly favoring their people more than collective Nigerians.
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by hopexter(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2021
ContentedK:
nobody in your family lineage, I mean gone generations, present generations and ever coming generations that’s if your self proclaimed masters the Fulani don’t finish you guys up soon, will ever be the quarter human of who mazi Nnamdi Kanu is. Stupid cowards, go and secure your land from your master husbands before you ever open your stinking hole to talk about ipob.. bastards everywhere

Lol e pain am. Call your escapee to come back to his country and defend his people. Fulani is on your land too just like it's on every region you ipob Terrorist grin grin
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by ContentedK: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2021
hopexter:

Lol e pain am. Call your escapee to come back to his country and defend his people. Fulani is on your land too just like it's on every region you ipob Terrorist grin grin
call your master husbands and ask him how they’re finding it sweet in the southeast, the figures are there. Slave wife , your master is calling you in the ozza room for anal...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by hopexter(m): 10:19am On Feb 18, 2021
ContentedK:
call your master husbands and ask him how they’re finding it sweet in the southeast, the figures are there. Slave wife , your master is calling you in the ozza room for anal...

Confused hoodlum drunk on Foolanis urine. Hope you're not planning your next kidnap? You'll be caught soon and na for market dem go burn you like Rabbit grin grin
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by manyr4luv: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2021
Abuja people! Go and get your ak47 ready. Once you allow them to ruga abuja, they will take over abuja and start exterminating people.
If abuja residents fall for thier ruga, sorry will be their names.
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by shiwex: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2021
iceberg02:
Yeah RUGA is allowed in the north
No land for RUGA in the south
Why no land for Ruga though? The land still belongs to the state Government, they farmer will only lease a small portion. Its like government establishing Mechanic village, computer village etc...
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by Eagba(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2021
twosquare:
If I were the Gwaris, I would vehemently oppose this. Say No to RUGA in FCT.
power of the fg
Re: FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2021
Igbochief001:

Oga shut up....fulanis are not indigenous to Nigeria not to talk Abuja

Don't worry what happened in Ghana and central africa republic would repeat itself

1, If Fulanis are not indigenous Nigerians why do you let them to be your Presidents now and Next (Later). and you have nothing to do.

2, can you Trace your Origin, Before you reside to NigeriaToo.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over N1 Trillion Saved Since Subsidy Removal, Says Tinubu / Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano / President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.