Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,528 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure (12908 Views)

Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death / Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner / Imo State Hosts 2019 Ahiajoku Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:26am On Feb 18, 2021
ANAMBRA STATE HOSTS MOST AMAZING GOSPEL WORSHIP SERVICE TAGGED EXPRESSION AWKA, SPONSORED BY COMMISIONER ENEMALI

Recently in Anambra State, popularly referred to as light of the Nation, one of Nigeria's youngest and most proactive Politician, Hon. Bonaventure Enemali, who is currently the Commissioner for Lands, Physical Planning and Rural Development in Anambra state, hosted as the Convener one of the loudest Annual Worship Service in 2020. The Worship Service was tagged “Expression1 Awka" and was held at Ekwueme Square in Awka, Anambra state.

Speaking with Guests at the event, several of them described “Expression1 Awka" as the most entertaining gospel event in Anambra state, especially with the amazing performance of famous gospel Entertainers, including Mr. M, Frank Edwards, Mary Chinwe, Joe King and other celebrity gospel Arts.

From reports gathered by our Reporters, the event of “Expression1 Awka" witnessed a massive crowd of Ndi Anambra and guests from neighbouring state. During the event, there were loads of entertaining gospel presentations, dance, drama and other side attractions that created an ambience of spiritual worship and physical demonstrations of Godly expressions.

However, the Annual Worship Service was organised to seek the divine intervention of God Almighty in promoting peace, development and improvements in Anambra state. It was also designed to appreciate and worship God for the journey so far, thereby creating an avenue and platform for “Ndi” Anambra to unite and rekindle their faith in God.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:27am On Feb 18, 2021
Nice

Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by Yobabad: 4:42am On Feb 18, 2021
Nice
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by JaneYave(f): 5:00am On Feb 18, 2021
God arises in praise. Wise act.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 18, 2021
Anambra government has a task force to enforce COVID-19 protocols, Anambra government now hosts an event that flouted the same COVID-19 protocols.

These people never talk true.
I don't think there's COVID-19 in in this country.

Last Sunday was Mercy Chinwo Performing at Abayi Aba before a crowd of Over 100,000 people.

19 Likes

Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by Flexherbal(m): 6:22am On Feb 18, 2021
Work and pray.
That is very good.
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by badaru911: 6:25am On Feb 18, 2021
booscy:
Anambra government has a task force to enforce COVID-19 protocols, Anambra government now hosts an event that flouted the same COVID-19 protocols.

Last Sunday was Mercy Chinwo Performing at Abayi Aba before a crowd of Over 100,000 people.

..... You wrote what's on my mind.... Was also wandering where the gotham task force created by the government are..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by Monogamy: 6:30am On Feb 18, 2021
While Anambra state government was busy arresting people for not wearing mask, see thousand of people congregating together with no social distancing or face mask

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by yanabasee1(m): 6:52am On Feb 18, 2021
Ok oh....... Commissioner of gospel inviter....
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by Banking33(m): 8:10am On Feb 19, 2021
hmm
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by IamFINESSE: 8:11am On Feb 19, 2021
grin
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by Incognito403: 8:11am On Feb 19, 2021
Let's imagine this happened in the north. What kind of comments would have flooded here?

"Misplaced priority"
"Islamization agenda"
"Waste of public funds"

And many other bitter statements.

The hypocrisy among southern christians (especially the easterners) is beyond description.

But you know what, cry as you wish. The truth will always stand firm.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by PrinceMajestic: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2021
Stupid people. How will this save you from terrorists attacks or poverty and unemployment? Every one there deserve to be shot dead because they're just among the reason African continent will not grow

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by fujirice: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2021
Anambra people can make mouth ehn!
Which one is loudest worship event in 2020? grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by cooooooks(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2021
And many Nigerians will fall for the scam...again.

Akpabio did it, Wike is doing it now.

We are not ready.
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by BlessedNuel: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2021
Anambara steeti bu obodo oma...Ndi Anambra kwenu

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by PrinceMajestic: 8:13am On Feb 19, 2021
What are the idiots doing?
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by wallay77(m): 8:13am On Feb 19, 2021
Lol
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by nathdim: 8:13am On Feb 19, 2021
Anytime you want to capture the brain of an average Nigerian you use religion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by DropsMic(m): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2021
Religion is not for the black man... For one reason and one reason alone.. We no get sense.
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by wallay77(m): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2021
Banking33:
tears on my eyes right now!
i repeat,

tears on my eyes right now!

cursed be all of you that voted for this buhari,

all my eyes are filled with tears right now!
i just cant stop crying for my fellow Nigerians

i am an Igbo man but i am weeping bitterly for my brothers the yorubas.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

what is all this?

why are the Fulani's killing people?

because of this i have stand on my two feet's barefooted on the ground,

cursed be you buhari on the day you are born and on the day you shall die!

you shall forever eat dust!

your life shall be blown away like the light of a candle,

cursed be you for you have done this!

never again will you see the light of the day for you shall die a terrible death.

i call upon the powers of the ALMIGHTY GOD!
i call upon the ELOHIM!
and i call upon the I AM THAT I AM!

please grant me this request and kill this man for us,

because of this i want the youths to mobilize and head straight to aso rock in abuja!

i repeat i want the whole youths to mobilize and head to aso rock in abuja!

lets go take off the head called buhari.

for he shall die a miserable death!

as for those still suporting this buhari here in this forum

you all shall die by strange sicknesses and you shall eat dust all the days of your life's.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

our cries have reached up to the heavens and the LORD shall avenge our deaths!

cursed be all buhari supporters for this,
cursed be the day you all are born!

i am crying here right now!
i repeat,
i am crying bitterly here right now!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

i am shouting at the same time still crying!

i feel like i have let everyone down in this forum,

please where is tinunbu when you needed him the most?

please where is atiku when we needed him the most?

now i know all what nnamdi kanu was saying was pure truth,

the man envisioned the future and started giving us strict warnings about this buhari but we never listened!

ahhhhhh but we never listened!
what a life of regrets and sadness.

but all hope is not lost,

i want the whole youths of Nigeria to head now to aso villa and destroy the whole place!

i repeat,

i want the whole youths of Nigeria to head now to aso villa and destroy the whole place!

since buhari wants to kill us all,

let us be the first to get rid of him and kill him!

buhari because you have done this your days on this earth are numbered!

you shall die for this!

please lets start commenting everywhere in all social media handles,

#terroristBuhari

this man wants to kill us all and gift all our lands to his useless Fulani brothers.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

never will that ever happen,
lets impeach this buhari today by force!
we are the people and we have the power!

#terroristBuhari

your days on earth are numbered!
Why na
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2021
Mnhh...
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by backnbeta(f): 8:15am On Feb 19, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Stupid people. How will this save you from terrorists attacks or poverty and unemployment? Every one there deserve to be shot dead because they're just among the reason African continent will not grow
True worship can actually save them from terrorists, yes, true worship and not the fake prayers most people offer around. However, like you, I believe in the work and pray principle which we don't follow around here. We are mostly lazy and only pray because we don't want to work undecided

BTW, hope they observed all covid-19 protocols undecided
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by lexy2014: 8:16am On Feb 19, 2021
booscy:

My brother, u are a quick thinker
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 19, 2021
May God punish Nnamdi Kanu and all his miscreant society.
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 19, 2021
Dear friend, it's a very stupid thing to mix religion with service.

Don't tow the path of the Northerners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by Banking33(m): 8:21am On Feb 19, 2021
wallay77:

Why na

please edit and remove the post,
i forgot this thread is a peaceful place and not all this Fulani's killing our people,

please try and understand

thanks
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2021
Is that what he is hired to do

Commissioner for lands now commissioner for evangelism..

No wonder there are increased land crises because he has abdicated his duties for something else.
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by adesegun121(m): 8:29am On Feb 19, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Abuja Has Never Been This Unsafe" - Reps Summon Mohammed Bello Over Insecurity / Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC / How Is Power Supply In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.