Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic (46441 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
So nice but did the locals asked you the reason why you have a cow as your president in your country
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Sixfeetbelle: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2021
SensualMan1:
Nice. Someday I might consider a side trip from London to Prague. Something gotta take me there. Someday....!

I still prefer this trip pictures to the one by that poor girl petyprincess who was posting her relatives food/trip pictures in Mauritius as hers.

You sound bitter

Tufiakwa to ndi ajo obi

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by IgboWarlord(m): 10:35am On Feb 18, 2021
AmazingELixir:
cool

How do these guys install these their interlocking stone tiles that they look so beautiful....you see similar arrangements in Rome, Prague, Vertican, florence amongst other Easter Europeans countries.

Easter European ko
Christmas Asian ni.

Shey Vatican,Florence and Rome na Eastern European cities,abi? undecided undecided..Nna,mindikwa onwe gi here ooo... grin grin
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Crypto4life: 10:53am On Feb 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
So nice but did the locals asked you the reason why you have a cow as your president in your country
yeah! I told them that other cows voted the cow into office, since majority of the populace are cows, the cows are having a field day.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by AmazingELixir: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Easter European ko
Christmas Asian ni.

Shey Vatican,Florence and Rome na Eastern European cities,abi? undecided undecided..Nna,mindikwa onwe gi here ooo... grin grin

Lolzz!Czech republic is in eastern Europe and my post didn't specify Italy or the vertican are.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by juman(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Why?

Just curious.

Visit.
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Cantonese: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2021
Legalcriminal:
I still don’t know how to pronounce Czech lipsrsealed. Home to Angel Wicky and Connie Carter if you know this two you’re a real nigga

It is pronounced as CHECK or CHEQUE.
Try it out, except you are one of those our brothers from Ibadan (with due respect), who may pronounce it as SECK.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by mokoh(m): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

More pics and videos coming!

Where Una for they see this money they travel self
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by marvel2011(m): 11:01am On Feb 18, 2021
Legalcriminal:
I still don’t know how to pronounce Czech lipsrsealed. Home to Angel Wicky and Connie Carter if you know this two you’re a real nigga
I have been seeing them but I didn't know their names
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by HacheNoire: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2021
Country looks like a shrine in Ekwulobia
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2021
Money good o
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Saig: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2021
But why do those guys always have clean clear laidout streets but we can't have here sad

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Edusouls(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2021
What are you doing in Prague? Didn’t see anything so wonderful about that place?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by braunny(m): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2021
Legalcriminal:
real nigga
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by phazotron(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2021
visijo:
Wife bought Land,
Husband built house on it and now they don divorced.

who come get the house now �..?

Simple solution:

They should sell the house and split the money 50/50

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by phazotron(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2021
visijo:
Wife bought Land,
Husband built house on it and now they don divorced.

who come get the house now �..?

Simple solution:

They should sell the house and split the money 50-50

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by NybenSBF101(m): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Enjoying Gelato on a chilly evening!

Show us the picture of the man bankrolling the trip, since we have seen his hand

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
he's a cow
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Germi9: 11:26am On Feb 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
he may have claimed he's a ghanaian
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by cococandy(f): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Evening of cocktails at the Cloud Rooftop Bar located inside Hilton Prague Hotel!
my jams. This is it kiss
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Nicoswit(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2021
Reg
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2021
juman:

Visit.

I've never been to Prague, but it doesn't seem to me to stand out as a holiday destination.
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by banmee(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2021
Legalcriminal:

"Check". I thoroughly dislike that place. Dangerous as phuck.
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

I've never been to Prague, but it doesn't seem to me to stand out as a holiday destination.
Yea, it isn't. i'd rather Turin, Italy or Florence or some other Attractive tourist destination. Prague is mostly just about supercars and offshore wealth, and not really a lively livable citiy.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
phazotron:

Simple solution:

They should sell the house and split the money 50/50

Why 50-50? In some places, land can cost considerably more than building a house. In others, building the house would be the main cost while the land could go for as low as N50-100k per plot.
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by juman(m): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

I might go in the morning and return in the evening just to satisfy curiosity.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
juman:

I might go in the morning and return in the evening just to satisfy curiosity.

Ok. Just be careful to avoid poorer areas of the city. All these eastern bloc countries can have some very racist people.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by juman(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Ok. Just be careful to avoid poorer areas of the city. All these eastern bloc countries can have some very racist people.

Yeah, you are right.
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Thegamingorca(m): 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fahdiga:

Lmao
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by chukxie(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
planetx:
Nothing special, doesn't look more beautiful than some African countries I have visited. Just because it's Europe is why the comments are positive, but trust me there are more beautiful African countries

No doubt a number of places in Africa are naturally alluring, aesthetic and all that. Aside from few cities in South Africa and in North Africa can you name one country or city in sub saharan Africa that is as beautiful as The Czech Republic in terms of architecture, preserved edifices, good road networks...? My dream is to see Africa fully developed. But while I'm dreaming that dream I should be able to unabashedly say that another country is more beautiful than mine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Mstravelindiva: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
slachtoffers:
I see no face mask. When was this?

I traveled February 2020, so right before COVID and the shutdown.
Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by Mstravelindiva: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
DonCandido:

So, who is paying the bills?

Me, I paid for this trip.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) / My Journey To Qatar / My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.