Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,641,198 members, 6,182,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 March 2021 at 09:22 AM

Make Consistent Profit From My Signal - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Consistent Profit From My Signal (816 Views)

How To Make Consistent Income In Forex Market(full Free Training) / Taking My Course/joining My Signal Group Is The Best Decision You'll Make / Learn How To Trade For A Living And Consistent Profit On Your Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by nawena: 7:29am On Feb 23
Binary is cool, just get the right knowledge, know when to trade and have a daily target.

Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by adebowalepeter: 7:29pm On Feb 23
If you are scared of the broker, then keep your strategy to yourself and make all the millions that will make you richer than Dangote and Otedola combined for yourself and you don’t come here and be sharing screen shots
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by nawena: 7:55pm On Feb 23
adebowalepeter:
If you are scared of the broker, then keep your strategy to yourself and make all the millions that will make you richer than Dangote and Otedola combined for yourself and you don’t come here and be sharing screen shots

As though you own nairaland. Just move away from my thread. Thanks
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by nawena: 10:51am On Feb 28
I haven't yet created the Whatsapp group, don't get offended you are yet to be added. Trade still on going.

Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by hastral45(m): 11:11am On Feb 28
Add me to your group when creating the whatsapp group. My no is 08157282415

1 Like

Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by Iamcute(m): 11:42am On Feb 28
Add me please 08083034752
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by nawena: 3:33pm On Feb 28
hastral45:
Add me to your group when creating the whatsapp group. My no is 08157282415

I will do that
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by nawena: 3:33pm On Feb 28
Iamcute:
Add me please 08083034752

Noted
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by ifewunmy(f): 3:56pm On Mar 01
Would you like to make extra income on deriv/binary as an Affiliate/Introducing broker, learn more about the program and sign up here;https://track.deriv.com/_AR5WGIAp9Balxv1B6h4gZ2Nd7ZgqdRLk/1/
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by Nairawallets: 12:09am On Mar 02

Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by Desmondunited: 6:49am On Mar 02
please add me as soon as the group is ready 0907 867 6335
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by nawena: 10:15am On Mar 02
Today's trade, slow and steady you make profit. It's really working and going on fine. I'm not rushing anything here. Whatsgroup loading...

Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by Kenobi14: 3:15pm On Mar 02
pls can i be part of this. 08162559467
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by FASTCHOW: 3:52pm On Mar 02
Add me to the group
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by FASTCHOW: 3:53pm On Mar 02
Is
FASTCHOW:
Add me to the group
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by ceejay16(m): 4:02pm On Mar 02
Add me 07038515980
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by InEvitable0000: 8:19am On Mar 04
i want to be a part of this
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by timitayo77: 8:48am On Mar 04
nawena:
Today's trade, slow and steady you make profit. It's really working and going on fine. I'm not rushing anything here. Whatsgroup loading...
Add me to the group
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by lizzychom: 12:33pm On Mar 04
Add me when u create d group 08068310830
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by nawena: 2:53pm On Mar 04
lizzychom:
Add me when u create d group 08068310830

Noted
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by hastral45(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04
You never created the whatsapp group since or the system Don crash?.
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by nawena: 4:14am On Mar 05
hastral45:
You never created the whatsapp group since or the system Don crash?.

It can't crash, the worst that can happen is my binary account will be closed. I just traded this morning. This is not something you do every time, it's part of the strategy.

Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by fibofx: 6:48am On Mar 05
If you want to make good money from the foreign exchange market and have no knowledge or experience , you can make use of a trusted and reliable account manager with guaranteed profits weekly, quickly join this telegram channel I have been using for months with very impressive results , (AT)smart_fxtrader

Note: You will have 100% control of your trading accounts and funds, and can opt out anytime.
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by stillmee(m): 7:50am On Mar 05
nawena:

It can't crash, the worst that can happen is my binary account will be closed. I just traded this morning. This is not something you do every time, it's part of the strategy.
what precisely is delaying the group, if I may ask
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by hastral45(m): 9:47am On Mar 05
nawena:

OK, you're showing all these without intent of teaching others. If you're busy type,why can't you delegate someone to create Whatsapp group and manage for you?. I presume your working tight schedule don't allow you to create the group. It is almost a week now.
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by nawena: 10:35am On Mar 05
hastral45:
OK, you're showing all these without intent of teaching others. If you're busy type,why can't you delegate someone to create Whatsapp group and manage for you?. I presume your working tight schedule don't allow you to create the group. It is almost a week now.

You are not far from the truth, who can I entrust with this responsibility? Although I am still trying to create that time and do it myself.
Re: Make Consistent Profit From My Signal by nawena: 10:37am On Mar 05
stillmee:

what precisely is delaying the group, if I may ask

I am kind of busy now, but soon I will be done with what I am doing. I don't want to create a whatsapp that will be too quiet for a start.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Advise Me On This Inherited Shares / We Buy Used Vehicle Batteries At De Pavelane Ltd / How To Start Cake Decoration Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.