Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,811 members, 7,798,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness (18924 Views)

National Grid Collapses, Plunges Country Into Darkness Again / National Grid Collapses, Plunges Country Into Darkness Again / National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Pyhonist: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2021
Imagine Texas panicking around because of power grid that collapse for just few day.

We are used to power grid collapsing in Nigeria. In fact it abnormal and a matter emergency not to have a collapse of grid within a month.
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Pyhonist: 10:28am On Feb 18, 2021
Chiminemine:
How I wish it would just fall into san*o olu's house and shock the living day light out of him. Pass about one million mega volts of undiluted electricity into his head. Nonsense

I don't think you're ok mentally.

You better go back your useless village. I'm sure you don't wonna cause your situation will be worse of overthere. Lagos is better than all this east combine together.

You get what you wish us because most of you flat headed miscreants are making a leaving in our state.
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Chiminemine(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2021
Pyhonist:

I don't think you're ok mentally.

You better go back your useless village. I'm sure you don't wonna cause your situation will be worse of overthere. Lagos is better than all this east combine together.

You get what you wish us because most of you flat headed miscreants are making a leaving in our state.
see how this one come here to be forming Mr insultive as if I mentioned his fada's name. You better hold your sef because if I follow you up, u will curse your placenta. MuGu.
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Cantonese: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2021
caye:
Too many government agents on nairaland. Is this one's IQ sufficiently up to the basic minimum ba ?

Have you thought about your IQ?

With good thinking, you'd not be wishing such destruction on someone and his family. You may still be a youth with an aspiration to raise a family in the future. How will it sound if such an evil is wished for you and your family?

If there is anything like "the basic minimum", please apply it to yourself. Learn to think before you make certain destructive statements.

1 Like

Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by sulaak(m): 10:53am On Feb 18, 2021
bdek:
Simple open-source software called SCADA will solve all this collapse story but because of politics they will never install it

SCADA only works if you have a functioning PPT -People, Process, and Technology competence.
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Cantonese: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2021
Grace001:

Less than ordinary is an understatement to quality this useless failed cursed country.

Those that run the affair of this country are heartless, wicked and brutal.

They can’t accommodate illumination because of the works of their hands

Darkness is a perfect condition for them to subject Nigerian to poverty and carry out their atrocities at night

Our sincere hope is that we have a better nation. Here our leadership feels like the winner takes all. In all the levels of leadership, those in charge seem to only want to get as much money as they can through various ingenious methods. Corruption has wrecked this country.

The potentials for greatness are found in this country. We hope that there is an intervention somehow so this country can be great.
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by gr8child(m): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2021
Well, now we and Texas don dey the same level. Lightwise.
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Rhaspody(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2021
Light dey lagos. Which power gris collapse?
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Pyhonist: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2021
Chiminemine:
see how this one come here to be forming Mr insultive as if I mentioned his fada's name. You better hold your sef because if I follow you up, u will curse your placenta. MuGu.

I'll mannered Idiot.

Bring it on. Sanwo-olu na your papa mate or your useless village king mate, even your state governor cant f*ck with us.

You're there ranting nonsense because because you have access to internet.

I don't blame you because your brain is flat with dumb ideas.

Your replies are not worth my response

Dumbass!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by NNAMNSOUDOIDUN(f): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2021
God will help one day in this country. The suffering is too much for an average Nigerian.
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by NNAMNSOUDOIDUN(f): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2021
NNAMNSOUDOIDUN:
God will help us one day in this country. The suffering is too much for an average Nigerian.
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Champneys: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2021
Kriss216:
Nothing new, Tinubu has done more evil to Lagosians than Power grid.
Gbam!
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by lexy2014: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nairalandian:
Hmm
No wonder heat wan kill me yesterday night.
Let it not last long though.

Harmattan to d rescue
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Basher8583: 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chiminemine:
How I wish it would just fall into san*o olu's house and shock the living day light out of him. Pass about one million mega volts of undiluted electricity into his head. Nonsense

Don't go back to the East and shock your governors. Bloody Foreigner
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Chiminemine(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pyhonist:

I'll mannered Idiot.

Bring it on. Sanwo-olu na your papa mate or your useless village king mate, even your state governor cant f*ck with us.

You're there ranting nonsense because because you have access to internet.

I don't blame you because your brain is flat with dumb ideas.

Your replies are not worth my response

Dumbass!
see this idiot claiming lagosian that can't even type a complete sentence correctly.
"even your State governor can't Fu*ck with us"
Bastard. who is the us? Abi them write am for your forehead say lagos naa your family inheritance? Better go and get sense sooner or later because u need it. You are one of the many problems of this country you this useless bastard of a thousand illiterate father's. You and so*wo olu and all other nigerian leaders are the reason why this country is as backward as it is. You think I am happy to be a nigerian? So*wo olu is not even close to being the best governor of this state. he has done nothing good for this state. You better say the truth as it is before it chokes you. Lunatic.
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Chiminemine(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Basher8583:

Don't go back to the East and shock your governors. Bloody Foreigner
Guy the way I laughed � after reading this your iberibe comment ehhn. You see, You are one of the reasons why nigeria is like this. What do you mean by bloody foreigner?� You think say lagos na your useless papa inheritance? You think I love being a nigerian? You too better go and acquire sense because you need it too. See the way the bastard is proud defending his governor, as if all of them are not still in the same circle of corrupt, useless and incompetent numbskulls calling themselves leaders. Idiot. Nigeria would still be a third world country Even if all states where like lagos.
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by eflintsone(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/power-grid-collapses-plunges-lagos-others-into-darkness/

Lalasticlala
But light dey my hood since last night (11pm ) till now
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Basher8583: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chiminemine:
Guy the way I laughed � after reading this your iberibe comment ehhn. You see, You are one of the reasons why nigeria is like this. What do you mean by bloody foreigner?� You think say lagos na your useless papa inheritance? You think I love being a nigerian? You too better go and acquire sense because you need it too. See the way the bastard is proud defending his governor, as if all of them are not still in the same circle of corrupt, useless and incompetent numbskulls calling themselves leaders. Idiot. Nigeria would still be a third world country Even if all states where like lagos.

It appears my response hit you at the right spot as I can perceive you already foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. Lol
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Nestoville(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Was there light in Lagos before angry
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by VaselineCrew: 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pyhonist:
Imagine Texas panicking around because of power grid that collapse for just few day.

We are used to power grid collapsing in Nigeria. In fact it abnormal and a matter emergency not to have a collapse of grid within a month.

Omo, it’s a different story when it’s -10 degrees outside ooo

1 Like

Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by SeunOshewaWife(f): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chiminemine:

Your thoughts are evil.
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by 400billionman: 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
I will quietly go solar.

Incompetence will no longer be tolerated.
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by chucklesclothin(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chiminemine:

Na wa oh only one person say him collect your girlfriend ����
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by bdek(m): 12:10am On Feb 19, 2021
sulaak:

SCADA only works if you have a functioning PPT -People, Process, and Technology competence.

You wan take me shine abi nowhala

Please check this URL or link out

https://www.electricaltechnology.org/2015/09/scada-systems-for-electrical-distribution.html
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Chiminemine(m): 6:34am On Feb 19, 2021
Basher8583:

It appears my response hit you at the right spot as I can perceive you already foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. Lol

did what at the right what? Smiles and sips from cup of hot tea......let's leave the foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog to you and your family alone for now. Now you see what you don't seem to understand? I am not going to lie to you lagos is the best state in Nigeria, no cap. But is no where close to being a first world kind. Sa*wo olu has done nothing for lagos. Lagos was already good before he came and he has done nothing to make it better. I can't come and start insulting fashola because every body knows he contributed alot to the development of lagos. And just so you know I am not a fan of any current leader in Nigeria from the president to the governor's, they are all useless. And anybody supporting them is no different from them. It's only those that are happy with the current state of the country that would support this evil government. Right now I am not happy being a nigerian whether a lagosian or not, and I think you should too... So.. let that sink in.
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Basher8583: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2021
Chiminemine:
did what at the right what? Smiles and sips from cup of hot tea......let's leave the foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog to you and your family alone for now. Now you see what you don't seem to understand? I am not going to lie to you lagos is the best state in Nigeria, no cap. But is no where close to being a first world kind. Sa*wo olu has done nothing for lagos. Lagos was already good before he came and he has done nothing to make it better. I can't come and start insulting fashola because every body knows he contributed alot to the development of lagos. And just so you know I am not a fan of any current leader in Nigeria from the president to the governor's, they are all useless. And anybody supporting them is no different from them. It's only those that are happy with the current state of the country that would support this evil government. Right now I am not happy being a nigerian whether a lagosian or not, and I think you should too... So.. let that sink in.

Foreigner. Can we please talk about your governors in the East. You are a nobody here in SW. Your opinion does not count. I can't believe you still haven't understood that. I am from the North but you don't see me ranting "our Lagos" like it's mine. I know my place. SW is my host region and they are very lovely hosts. But I can't claim it as mine and I do not interfere in thier business or politics.

See him talking about Fashola and Sanwoolu like anyone cares.

You igbos don't mind your business that why they always slap your face everywhere you go so easily
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Basher8583: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2021
Chiminemine:
see this idiot claiming lagosian that can't even type a complete sentence correctly.
"even your State governor can't Fu*ck with us"
Bastard. who is the us? Abi them write am for your forehead say lagos naa your family inheritance? Better go and get sense sooner or later because u need it. You are one of the many problems of this country you this useless bastard of a thousand illiterate father's. You and so*wo olu and all other nigerian leaders are the reason why this country is as backward as it is. You think I am happy to be a nigerian? So*wo olu is not even close to being the best governor of this state. he has done nothing good for this state. You better say the truth as it is before it chokes you. Lunatic.

When Fvck up finish with your mouth and Lagosian give you igbos ultimatum to leave. Please stay and be claiming no mans land. Las las na 911 go cary you go Onitsha.
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Chiminemine(m): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2021
Basher8583:

Foreigner. Can we please talk about your governors in the East. You are a nobody here in SW. Your opinion does not count. I can't believe you still haven't understood that. I am from the North but you don't see me ranting "our Lagos" like it's mine. I know my place. SW is my host region and they are very lovely hosts. But I can't claim it as mine and I do not interfere in thier business or politics.

See him talking about Fashola and Sanwoolu like anyone cares.

You igbos don't mind your business that why they always slap your face everywhere you go so easily
so this bastard is from the north sef Look at this inbecile that I thought was a lagosian. I should have known because your post speaks of little intellect. You northerners are the the only problem of the country... Remove the north from nigeria and see the kind of prosperity we will experience. You guys are very backward and disgusting. Hausa land is the poverty capital of the world. You guys are like pests to this country, you have no valuable natural resources, nothing to offer to the growth of this country, that is the reason you all are yelling one nigeria. Bastard. If this country were to split today, hmm I just can't imagine the kind of suffering that will befall all of you in the north.

Illiteracy=north
Poverty=north
Terrorism=north
Banditry=north
Street beggers=north
Disease (e.g polio, cholera)= north

And you are here talking to me you this bastard son of a thousand illiterate, poverty striken father's. All of nigerias problems, na on top una head e dey. Stinking pests.
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Chiminemine(m): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2021
Basher8583:

When Fvck up finish with your mouth and Lagosian give you igbos ultimatum to leave. Please stay and be claiming no mans land. Las las na 911 go cary you go Onitsha.
you see the way you think... just like your fellow hausa and fulana idiotic brothers and sisters... Lagosians give igbos ultimatum to leave you say?... Unlike the arewa youths or arewa whatever the Fu*ck they call themselves, yorubas don't have time for such endeavors... When you and your fellow illiterate brothers and sisters in the north are busy looking for ways to cause trouble or issue ultimatums, yorubas are busy looking for ways to better this country...and just incase you don't know, igbos make up majority of the population of lagos state. We are the ones buying all their lands just so you know. Bastard
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Basher8583: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chiminemine:
you see the way you think... just like your fellow hausa and fulana idiotic brothers and sisters... Lagosians give igbos ultimatum to leave you say?... Unlike the arewa youths or arewa whatever the Fu*ck they call themselves, yorubas don't have time for such endeavors... When you and your fellow illiterate brothers and sisters in the north are busy looking for ways to cause trouble or issue ultimatums, yorubas are busy looking for ways to better this country...and just incase you don't know, igbos make up majority of the population of lagos state. We are the ones buying all their lands just so you know. Bastard

there you go. igbos claiming what is not theirs. so if you are the majority who come remain for that muddy region of SE. its this careless talk that makes you igbos laughable. looool clowns
Re: Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness by Basher8583: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chiminemine:
so this bastard is from the north sef Look at this inbecile that I thought was a lagosian. I should have known because your post speaks of little intellect. You northerners are the the only problem of the country... Remove the north from nigeria and see the kind of prosperity we will experience. You guys are very backward and disgusting. Hausa land is the poverty capital of the world. You guys are like pests to this country, you have no valuable natural resources, nothing to offer to the growth of this country, that is the reason you all are yelling one nigeria. Bastard. If this country were to split today, hmm I just can't imagine the kind of suffering that will befall all of you in the north.

Illiteracy=north
Poverty=north
Terrorism=north
Banditry=north
Street beggers=north
Disease (e.g polio, cholera)= north

And you are here talking to me you this bastard son of a thousand illiterate, poverty striken father's. All of nigerias problems, na on top una head e dey. Stinking pests.

These insults don't move me. They are just rants of a frustrated person who constantly losses the battle with the person he loathes. Common 5%er claiming lagos. Attaché. You better go and pick your brother's and sisters from ojota park. They don land for lagos land of milk and honey to sell gala and pvssay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Election: PDP Heads To Tribunal / Plateau Youths Burnt Down Houses Over LG Election Results / Wike Inches Closer To Joining APC As Loyalists Storm Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.