Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,554 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State (18912 Views)

Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State / Photos Of The School In Kagara, Niger State Where Bandits Kidnapped 27 Students / 27 Kagara Students Kidnapped, One Shot Dead - Niger State Governor (graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by seeker121(m): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2021
Na dem dem you don't need money right?
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by Pricelessruby(f): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2021
Amen
Aleboss:
I pray everyone would return safe
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by mrkia(m): 9:26am On Feb 18, 2021
Na Isah
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by Toscarele: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2021
Releasing names so that funds would be released faster.
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by mrkia(m): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2021
Na Isah carried the day
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by pepetua(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2021
THE WORLD ARE LAUGHING AT US UNTIL WE CHOSE TO LIBERATE OUR SELF,WE WILL PERPETUALLY REMAIN A SLAVES TO OUR SELF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by pajaka77: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2021
Na states dey organize these kidnappings to cashout.... oya when western states wan start their own?
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by Tvoice: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2021
dellman4:
God help this nation. Governments are doing nothing about security in this country

This is the change they promise their citizens, sai baba till 2030 , dem never see anything
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by majamajic(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2021
Pay and collect the students
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by blackmantis: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2021
The bandits were rejoicing.

Now the government is negotiating.... another set is getting ready to use the same format.

Rinse and repeat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by naijadrivablog: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2021
When man take plenty snake de feed am to bike him neighbor, when den finish, dem go begin to feast on the owner.

I no talk anything o.
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by anonymuz(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr.
Isoright...

niggarrr thisnt alright
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by tundeshola(m): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr.
Isoright...

brother how far I want to make a post on nairaland but I don't know how to do it.. please put me through I only come here to read news only .
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by willzy0909: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2021
I think this is scripted. For instance look at the acclaimed forest in the picture.
I see a mango tree and behind it is also a banana or plantain trees.
Do the thinking.
This is someone's backyard.
Not a forest.
Some persons are taking the country for a ride. This is not an abduction, this is a screenplay to slingshot billions out of the national coffers
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin fear north.they know what they are doing.now kidnapping student na the mega cash out.2023 still far oooh,when buhari and his brothers are done with this nation.even the south cant go to this extend

Must you be always stupid, biased and donkey like Buhari because of whom you insult north?

You don't but north but Buhari

stop abusing north

Go for your Buhari you voted

idiot
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2021
pepetua:
THE WORLD ARE LAUGHING AT US UNTIL WE CHOSE TO LIBERATE OUR SELF,WE WILL PERPETUALLY REMAIN A SLAVES TO OUR SELF.

Tribalism tore us apart

oppression glued our leaders

So how can divided defeat united?
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by webdev205: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2021
Alright
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by Mummyfour(f): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2021
If the senators voted under the same party as Buhari can be shouting themselves hoarse on the floor of the senate that this president is a failure,, let me see the useless e - zombies that will support this government today.
I pray that the fate that befell that little innocent boy shot down by APC merceneries( that is what they are, because government is practically begging these criminals to accept amnesty) will be the portion of your generation even yet unborn.
Is government not supposed to send security operatives in all these government schools after all the kidnappings that have been on going for a while now.?
See how they gunned down an innocent little boy and threw a lot of families into despair.
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by dennisworld1(m): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2021
Boko Boys have turn to Kidnapping scheme. cry
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by Anchuna: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2021
And it was said Jonathan was clueless. So, who is now clueless or the more clueless?
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by TeemahBeddings0: 9:52am On Feb 18, 2021
Niger government want cash out
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by Maxchu: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2021
Hope the Srudents get back alive ,May the Soul of the student Shut rest in Peace .
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by SKYHIGHfx: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2021
Just the other day students
were abducted in Katsina.

2 days ago, it was Niger state.

And yesterday a school in Osun
state was on fire.

Remember chibok girls?

These sad events all have one
thing in common...

They happen in schools
for the masses.

It's a shame that education
is not a priority to the leaders
but...

Jerry here is the biggest
morale of the story.

Don't be among the masses!

Learn FOREX AND CRYPTO
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by specialmati(m): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Must you be always stupid, biased and donkey like Buhari because of whom you insult north?

You don't but north but Buhari

stop abusing north

Go for your Buhari you voted

idiot
grin grin grin grin like seriously what did you wrote because i dont understand. beside what i wrote there are facts. but if you think its an insult sorry ooh.
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by joygen(f): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2021
Is Government that do all this bullshits we are seeing. They are bankrupting we individuals because the country is already finish. They are just shooting movies everyday in this country..
If you vote for apc hope you are enjoying the change
Judolisco:
Buhari is incompetent... They will still pay dis guys at d end of the day and they will get more weapons
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by joygen(f): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2021
See country nawoooo BF movie dey more interesting than this our country
emmabest2000:
The kidnappers has already released both their names , pictures and even videos nao , what's news here again ?

This kwontry is completely finished

1 Like

Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=specialmati post=99184476] grin grin grin grin like seriously what did you wrote because i dont understand. beside what i wrote there are facts. but if you think its an insult sorry ooh.

Who cares?
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by ipswitch: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Shey they are releasing names ngwa? But the bandits are planning their next move! Abi which kind wahala be dis?
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2021
Its obvious the govt is not interested in stopping these people, pity those idiots on media that are calling on a govt that doesn't want to improve security to improve it.
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by wink2015(m): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2021
The north is stealing money through all this needless crisis.

By the time a southern ruler takes office he or she will not have time for all this nonsense.
Re: Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State by hassana45502: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2021
Na states dey organize these kidnappings to cashout.... oya when western states wan start their own?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016/2017 FUTA Cut-off Marks For All Departments / Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Mark 2009/2010 / UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.