Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

I'll Go And Talk To The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Go And Talk To The President (217 Views)

I'll Go Ahead To Set Up Campaign Council Despite APGA Legal Tussle — Sir Udensi / I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule / I'll Go On Full Blast Campaign For Akinlade - Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Go And Talk To The President by bamido: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2021
I'll Go And Talk To The President

I'll go to the president and tell him about the people's plight,
I'll go to the president and tell him about the ambushed and killing of farmers,
I'll go to the president and talk to him about the herdsmen and their settlement,

I'll go to the president and remind him about his unfulfilled promises,
I'll go to the president and tell him about the masses hardship, agony, anguished and plea.

I'll go to the president and remind him about the enormous natural resources the country is blessed with,

I'll go to the politicians and remind them of yesterday promises not tomorrow's election,

I'll go to the house of representatives to remind them of people's plea to represent them well..

I'll go to the house of corrupt leaders and tell them about the Messiah who gives them power to govern in truth not to be the ambassadors of corruption..

I'll go to the universe and beyond and tell all about the greed of men in Power,

I'll go to the president and tell him about the high rate of unemployment, crimes, segregation, tribalism, favouritism, religious differences, nepotism, regionalism and people's clamour for change..
I'll go and tell him these and more..

By Ezra Bature

https://naijapoetry.com/Home/Poem?poemid=684#tagpoem_684
Re: I'll Go And Talk To The President by MickzyDonald: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2021
Your laughis killing me grin grin
Re: I'll Go And Talk To The President by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2021
Bon voyage. Say me hi to the deaf & dumb Savage. A 12th century brainless nomadic brute ruling a 21st century country.
Re: I'll Go And Talk To The President by Freelancer2020(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2021
please inform me before you go, so we can go together.

(1) (Reply)

"I Challenge You To Go To The Court With Your Supporters"- Umahi To PDP Chairman / Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate From Rochas Okorocha / "I Am A Warrior, I Fear Nothing, I Fear No-one" - Fani-kayode Speak On Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.