Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend (45908 Views)

Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Killertune20: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2021
Having dated for about 3 years, early this year, we had an altercation, I believe the distance between us caused it cause I moved to a different state.

Late last year she told me about a young pastor who's asking for her hand in marriage, I asked about her stance and she said she didn't see it happening, but 2 weeks after the altercation, she told me she is considering the pastor.

Ever since then, I have tried to move on but I can't, this babe ticks all the boxes for me, for more than 3 years cause we started dating in school while I was in 300L and she 200L, It's been like no other girl existed in the world for me.

Now the usual gimmick "the lord said you are my wife" has cost me something I value so much.

I love this babe with all my heart, now the things I do around her, like forced chats, unreplied messages gets to me, create a pinch on my ego and in a way emasculates me. It feels like she has moved on but I can't.

Now my question, how do people get over people so easily?

Have you ever met someone and felt like she was the one and it ended?

Has anyone been in my shoes and how did you move on?

The happily ever after I dreamt of has become a night mare.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by madridguy(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2021
Do you want her back at all cost?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Saintmary(f): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:
Having dated for about 3 years, early this year, we had an altercation, I believe the distance between us caused it cause I moved to a different state.

Late last year she told me about a young pastor who's asking for her hand in marriage, I asked about her stance and she said she didn't see it happening, but 2 weeks after the altercation, she told me she is considering the pastor.

Ever since then, I have tried to move on but I can't, this babe ticks all the boxes for me, for more than 3 years cause we started dating in school while I was in 300L and she 200L, It's been like no other girl existed in the world for me.

Now the usual gimmick "the lord said you are my wife" has cost me something I value so much.

I love this babe with all my heart, now the things I do around her, like forced chats, unreplied messages gets to me, create a pinch on my ego and in a way emasculates me. It feels like she has moved on but I can't.

Have you ever met someone and feel like she is the one and it ended?

Be using us to catch cruise

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Killertune20: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2021
madridguy:
Do you want her back at all cost?

Yes I do

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Killertune20: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2021
Saintmary:

Be using us to catch cruise

Catch Cruise? Wao, unto say I no get work

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2021
Go to her place this weekend,buy big speaker play boys to men,I will do anything for you, kneel in front of her house and sing it with a loud voice with tears in your eyes hold flower for one hand. Scream it loud .

Since you want to be an ozuor.

She no do mean say she no do again. How else do they say it? Better enter street find another hanty. Bros them plenty outside. Even better ones.

380 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Tenshades(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2021
Focus on self development and your future.

I bliv you won't want to be someone's plan Z or a doormat.

You are more than THAT bro.

Be a man!

278 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Killertune20: 9:25am On Feb 18, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Go to her place this weekend,buy big speaker play boys to men,I will do anything for you, kneel in front of her house and sing it with a loud voice with tears in your eyes hold flower for one hand. Scream it loud .

She no do mean say she no do again. How else do they say it? Better enter street find another hanty. Bros them plenty outside. Even better ones.

Guy, try to be civil with your response, this is a built up emotion, it's not something to get over easily, maybe you haven't been there, but it can happen to anyone

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Killertune20: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2021
Tenshades:
Focus on self development and your future.

I bliv you won't want to be someone's plan Z or a doormat.

You are more than THAT bro.

Be a man!

Thanks bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by jonaifame22(m): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2021
This things happen bro, my own gf left me since august,although God has kept me very busy as my logistics business is really paying off, but still yet I still think of her alot,eventhough people say she's not my type,but sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants, cheers!

239 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Tenshades(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

Guy, try to be civil with your response, this is a built up emotion, it's not something to get over easily, maybe you haven't been there, but it can happen to anyone

Mine happened a week ago when she told me she's confused about marrying me but didn't give any reason. Rather, she was just 'hyping' me about how good I have been, how I have made positive impacts in her life and blah blah blah...

I quickly jumped into 'NO CONTACT' rule.

Now she has been on my neck with threats trying to make me feel guilty for moving on.

The worst thing a man can do is to be a woman's back up plan or a doormat.

338 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Pricelessruby(f): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2021
Date someone else

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Tenshades(m): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Date someone else

I don't think he needs to date any lady for now. It's emotionally disastrous because he will bring in the hurt energy from the previous relationship into the new one.

He will keep seeing the face of his ex whenever he's with a new lady unless he takes time to totally forget the said ex.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Saintmary(f): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

Catch Cruise? Wao, unto say I no get work

If you're serious about her, make efforts to see her, then if she refuses, either give her space or get someone else, you will be fine.
This is nothing new.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Boxer007(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

Have you ever met someone and feel like she is the one and it ended?

juss go n smoke weed sir! angry

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Killertune20: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2021
Saintmary:

If you're serious about her, make efforts to see her, then if she refuses, either give her space or get someone else, you will be fine.
This is nothing new.

I have seen her, tried to persuade her, but she isn't bulging, I ask then, why can't things go the way they should, why can't people be with the ones they so desire, why must there be complications, cause I'm sure no man on earth will love her the way I do, I know it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by FalseProphet1(m): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2021
I you want her back at all cost I can help you, just send me her pictures and I will give her some spiritual command and she shall be yours for life. This I have seen.

25 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Killertune20: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2021
Boxer007:

juss go n smoke weed sir! angry

I saw someone asking a question the other day about people who don't smoke or drink, unfortunately, I'm one of them. So I guess nothing to drain the pains away.

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Killertune20: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I you want her back at all cost I can help you, just send me her pictures and I will give her some spiritual command and she shall be yours for life. This I have seen.

Bro, with this your user name? I want to laugh but I can't.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by NaijaBoy213(m): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2021
There are over 7 billion women in the world. That's all I hav today.

Broke AF, Is there anyone kind enough to help me with 1k. It's been really difficult this period walahi....God bless ❤️ UBA 20 927852 47

7 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by FalseProphet1(m): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

Bro, with this your user name? I want to laugh but I can't.
Don't be deceived by my username, power exist and I can prove it to you by giving you command over that girl playing with your emotions, the ball is your court.

8 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Killertune20: 10:06am On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Don't be deceived by my username, power exist and I can prove it to you by giving you command over that girl playing with your emotions, the ball is your court.

Thanks bro, but I really want her to love me consciously and not by coercion or jujuism shocked

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2021
Your problem is ONEITIS. Deal with it and be free

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Pricelessruby(f): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2021
Ok, if you say so
Tenshades:

I don't think he needs to date any lady for now. It's emotionally disastrous because he will bring in the hurt energy from the previous relationship into the new one.

He will keep seeing the face of his ex whenever he's with a new lady unless he takes time to totally forget the said ex.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Randy100: 10:16am On Feb 18, 2021
Go on a fucking spree. You will be fine eventually.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by jimmychang: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2021
Las las ....maybe she always dreamt of being a pastor's wife grin grin grin......Have you guys ever discussed this before grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Boxer007(m): 10:53am On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

I saw someone asking a question the other day about people who don't smoke or drink, unfortunately, I'm one of them. So I guess nothing to drain the pains away.

...bro..smoking weed is good for forgetting problems...I used it any time babe reject me...the other option is juss pay for prostitutes...they will giv u student discount & truss me..they will take u to another planet wiT BJ. PREACH!! wink

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Dangrace01: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I hate nairaland I swear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by willyo(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2021
Emotional issues are very difficult to counsel someone on... Cos the volume of emotions draining is almost non-understandable by others. My suggestion, "No Pain, No Gain"... "No Guys, No Glory". It's hard but don't ever talk to her again. Bear the pains. It dies with time.

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by DirtyGold: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2021
It surely hurts but, know that you should never try to be with a woman that doesn't want to be with you.
Thrash whatever sweet memories and good sides of her that you're consuming your emotional energy on right now and focus more on her bad sides and exaggerate them to make her less surreal.

Infact, imagine that some dude is fuçking her silly each time you think of her and that she's moaning hard too. It will sting at first but, it will get better with time. Whether she is was a good catch or not; don't worry, you'll be fine with someone else - her loss!

What's tha business?

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Good to have you back again to spice up our threads. NL romanceland was getting dry.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.