Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) (22469 Views)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Nemere2020: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
As we continue to engage all critical stakeholders in our party, this morning, members of #PDPReconciliation & Strategy Committee and I are consulting with the highly respected members of the PDP Board of Trustees led by the Chairman of the BoT, Senator Walid Jibrin.

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1362348050992295938?s=19

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Withfaith: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Their business

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by revived: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
So?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Nackzy: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
These guys are cooking something
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by BlessedNuel: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Seen
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
grin

Saraki - Mesujamba.

Showed Buhari and APC pepper. grin

Unfortunately he was playing checkers while they were playing chess.

He was beating them hands down at Federal not knowing he had already lost the home battle (State) that he arrogantly took for granted.

Despite him robbing Kwara blind... he was still a far better Senate President than Lawan who's a YES SIR, YES SIR rubber-stamp guy.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by bouncin04(m): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Saraki o , APC o , PDP o all of them are mad angry

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
PDP is planning to overtake APC,one is virus and the other is cancer, bad for the country

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nackzy:
These guys are cooking something

Saraki for President

I guessed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
These old men coke bottle nor good for them
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Emrixx(f): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Their business
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by beautyhd: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
To discuss how to impeach the lifeless one in Aso rock.
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by mogbeyiteren: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
good one Bukola
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by sammyj: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
shocked shocked shocked I don't know why this failure is busy running around everywhere after he and his cohorts and this current government turned Nigeria into a failed state. I still believe all politricians are the same without no ideology in this country. There is no difference between half a dozen and six. PDP and APC = The same !!! shocked shocked

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Quelme: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Criminals in agbada!!!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by obeyizy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
OK
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Monogamy: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
grin

Life of Nigerian politicians...

Same Saraki that was part of those who made Pdp to be irrelevant and inconsequential...

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by merits(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
wink Failures with failed strategies, like APC itself rubbish.

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Elzakzaky: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Saraki should not make the same mistake he made in 2019. He was too obsessed with national politics at the expense on his homestate.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by manunitedbabes: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
even inside this small meeting, some people will still sleep off watch and see grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Abigirlsuen: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
angry
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Bimpe29: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
PDP could have been a good omen for Nigeria if not for impunity, corruption and vested interests by her members.

APC is threading same line unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Alphocoss43(m): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Okay
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Ayoola171(m): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Okay
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Tvoice: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
2023 never even reach , the two different vultures don dey hold different meetings, d one wey promise heaven and earth no even do anything, killings everywhere , the lizard still gum him yansh for dat chair , but yet dem don dey prepare for another election, which kind country i find my sef ?
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by MrIcredible: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
This ldiot is just wasting his time and the leftover of our stolen wealth. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Continue jumping from APC to PDP

USELESS OLD FOOLS grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Tunasco4u(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
If you people like keep meeting everyday,in fact you guys should turn meetings to mating
I swear to God I won't vote any old pals In the next coming election.
In fact am not voting again. mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by CookingPot(f): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
He spoilt PDP
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
MrIcredible:
This ldiot is just wasting his time and the leftover of our stolen wealth. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Continue jumping from APC to PDP

USELESS OLD FOOLS grin grin grin grin

Don't mind him.

THEY CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE BUT CAN NOT FOOL ALL OF US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Welderwede(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
When I saw this post I remembered the advice that my grandfather told me at my uncle's wedding while we were sitting next to each other next to the music band,the volume was loud I couldn't hear him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property / Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba / "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.