Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:56 PM

Do You Want A Ghostwriter? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Do You Want A Ghostwriter? (451 Views)

DO You Need A Ghostwriter? / Do You Want A Writer Who Writes Amazing Articles? / A Ghostwriter At Your Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want A Ghostwriter? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Do you want to write that book but you don't have the time?

Don't waste time in reaching out!

There will not be any issue with grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.
I am strict with meeting deadlines.
No plagiarism.

My contact details
Whatsapp: 09015611181
Email: sandraogbodo293@gmail.com
Re: Do You Want A Ghostwriter? by fastseo: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sandra567:

Do you want to write that book but you don't have the time?

Don't waste time in reaching out!

There will not be any issue with grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.
I am strict with meeting deadlines.
No plagiarism.

My contact details
Whatsapp: 09015611181
Email: sandraogbodo293@gmail.com

Whats your rate.
Re: Do You Want A Ghostwriter? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
fastseo:

Whats your rate.

Hi, if you have any inquiries, please direct it to the contact details.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Your Ebooks Professionally Written? / If You Plan To Share Your Creative Zest With The World - This Is For YOU / Pls Where Can I Download Kids Stories Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.