Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (79004 Views)

Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen / Orlu: Military & Police Sack Eastern Security Network (ESN) From Imo Forest / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by ofiko123(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
We are waiting and watching to see what eventually unfolds...
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by favor914: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Babaken:
Tell your father to face Boko haram and Fulani like you they are the real trouble he is scared because IPOB don't make empty threats. Imagine only Nnamdi kanu is giving Nigeria military sleepless night. Think of it when all the eastern put minds and hand together.
I remember when Minister of information for Biafra the unseen Emma Powerful announced to the world that the Nigerian government had kidnapped the coward Goat, not knowing the judas had fled to Ghana as first confirmed by ex Governor Orji Kalu.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by homegirl1: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=Beremx post=99196816] I read it on Facebook. If true then otito diri Chineke. Long overdue.
Buhari cannot bring war in Igbo land and leave the north that is ravaged with terrorists. Where in the world does such happen?[/quote

He clearly hates the Igbos. I mean how can he leave terrorist ravaged North to scare innocent children in SE. This is sheer wickedness. If it is true then it serves them right.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by OyinO: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
God pls intervene in this country

It is God who allowed things to get to this stage by not intervening. The Nigerian God is corrupt and different from other Gods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Unrated900(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Where is that usless wailers

He will soon go live on radio Biafra

Til u igbos shot that guy Kanu’s mouth he wil keep putting you in trouble

Well he is a sharp guy ran away given orders from Iran

If una like insult me he no concern me after all na nairaland be this

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by favor914: 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
ofiko123:
Genocide, mass suicide, soon it will be tending the orlumassacre, ipob will be wailing after going to look for trouble, UN, US, UK, EU come & save us, President Buhari wants to kill us.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by favor914: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
ofiko123:
Genocide, mass suicide, soon it will be trending the orlumassacre, ipob will be wailing after going to look for trouble, UN, US, UK, EU come & save us, President Buhari wants to kill us.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by 9jaRealist: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
OruExpress:
I'm getting reports that ESN has shot down a Nigerian military helicopter

Were those “reports” from a certain gentleman known as ‘Baghdad Bob’?! grin grin grin
>

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
WE create problems for ourselves then end up blaming God. So tell me, what problem exactly did God create?
OyinO:

It is God who allowed things to get to this stage by not intervening. The Nigerian God is corrupt and different from other Gods.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by AntiNigerian: 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
dazzlingd:
So sad, we know how this will end, ESN will level down the Nigerian Army in no time....Nigerian supporter of APC Army has no political advantage to the blood suckers unlike boko haram and Fulani heardsmen....fighting for freedom hence an enemy of the most vile
Fixed!
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by medexico(m): 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
OruExpress:

So we have military helicopter that cannot be useful in sambisa?
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by tiwasiaife(m): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
The reason for the changing the military aparata was cos of ESN and nothing more.
Buhari felt Burantai has so much human right cases to answer and sending him to orlu will be counter productive.
That is why he brought new people to execute the mission while he uses ambassadorial appointment to shid Brantai.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Wolfeye: 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Next move by the Nigeria military is to start raping women and killing innocent civilians then declare “victory” over a network that just wants to protect its land against herdsmen.
Meanwhile shekau has died 500 times and kidnappers are strolling into schools picking children like morning bread.
Zombie way na one way.

Dead country.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Steve0979(m): 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
favor914:
Genocide, mass suicide, soon it will be tending the orlumassacre, ipob will be wailing after going to look for trouble, UN, US, UK, EU come & save us, President Buhari wants to kill us.
u forget FIFA, CAF,
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by nedekid: 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Beremx:
I read it on Facebook. If true then otito diri Chineke. Long overdue.
Buhari cannot bring war in Igbo land and leave the north that is ravaged with terrorists. Where in the world does such happen?
They don't kill cows in the north.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by nedekid: 12:01am On Feb 19, 2021
Jonah507:
Nigerian Army has no business in the South East now.ESN has not attacked unarmed civilian since it's inception,so while flexing muscle there when your service is required in the Northeast?

They kill cows in the south east.
We all know killing cows is what makes them act.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by AnthonyAk(m): 12:20am On Feb 19, 2021
E be like say these people wan follow collect their amnesty money
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by grandstar(m): 12:24am On Feb 19, 2021
Buhari keeps mute about what he's to shout about and shouts when he's to be mute.

IPOB and their cohorts are a petty distraction. The elephants in the room are the Fulani bandits, the Fulani herdsmen and Boko HARAM.

The government isn't treating the bandit issue with the serious it deserves. It should look to ancient Rome for advice.

Pirates were a menace in ancient times. And many of these pirates did not use one ship but lots of ships which gave them an overwhelming advantage over cargo ships.

Rome in order to defeat the pirates had to send out an armada of ships to crush these pirates and they succeeded. The campaign took 5 years to defeat the pirates and Julius Caesar led it. .

The Fulani bandits are not ordinary criminals. They are not even ordinary gun toting armed robbers

They are in large camps, some over 600 member strong and with high powered machine guns, similar to what the military possess and which the police don't have.

To make matters, when they go on operations, they go in very large numbers. These numbers give them an overwhelming advantage coupled with the advanced armory they wield.

Just the way Rome treated the pirates, the government of the day must do likewise to the bandits. A big campaign must be set up to deal with this serious menace. They must be truanced convincingly and a message sent never to step on Nigerian soil again.

I believe foreign mercenaries will be needed. Special ops teams would be needed because these bandits hold many victims as cannon fodder in the event of an invasion by government forces. They know fighter jets can't bomb their hideouts with their victims on ground.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by tinktanker: 12:30am On Feb 19, 2021
Sultty:
Buhari is a terrorist
so true. King of terror. I concur
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Notasyouthink: 1:24am On Feb 19, 2021
IamWonderful:
IPOB don buy market. Buhari hates IPOB, he wants to roast you like suya and you are still sitting beside fire, I pit una.
Remember this your post.

You're rejoicing now remember it because I will soon mention you when the table is fully turned.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Notasyouthink: 1:26am On Feb 19, 2021
Beremx:
Buhari cannot bring war in Igbo land and leave the north that is ravaged with terrorists. Where in the world does such happen?
IamWonderful over to you.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by osazsky(m): 1:37am On Feb 19, 2021
Beremx:
abeg all this una civil war let it end in imo o.dont drag benin city into it we are wise now.as long as my state is praceful u guys are on ur own...u created the mess so deal with it
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by OyinO: 1:52am On Feb 19, 2021
southniyikaye:
WE create problems for ourselves then end up blaming God. So tell me, what problem exactly did God create?

In the beginning, Man created God, and created all the problems. The man-made God of Nigeria has created so many problems.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Hangulsaram: 2:32am On Feb 19, 2021
osazsky:
abeg all this una civil war let it end in imo o.dont drag benin city into it we are wise now.as long as my state is praceful u guys are on ur own...u created the mess so deal with it
You have nothing to worry about your state will remain peaceful with cultism, criminality and Fulani helmsmen killing your people and raping your mothers and daughters while you stays somewhere supporting the Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Euegene100001: 3:33am On Feb 19, 2021
Like play like play Nigeria go one day be history . This Buhari eh !
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by bukarolz: 5:34am On Feb 19, 2021
IamWonderful:
IPOB don buy market. Buhari hates IPOB, he wants to roast you like suya and you are still sitting beside fire, I pit una.

Imagine a reaction!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by JuIiusmalema: 5:41am On Feb 19, 2021
OruExpress:
audio reports you mean?
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by JuIiusmalema: 5:44am On Feb 19, 2021
tchainssavage:
we shot another helipoter down #supportESN
pictures wey you take from Google.
Liar
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by JuIiusmalema: 5:46am On Feb 19, 2021
favor914:
Is that South Sudan? You want to fight Nigeria to get independence? Suicide, self murder, but no big deal nothing new under the sun, the Judas Goat has taken to his heels.
you sef believe that picture he take from Google
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by JuIiusmalema: 5:47am On Feb 19, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

If that happen, then non of those ESN boy-scout will be left alive in the bush. No matter the cost, just to protect Army prestige
why them no Chanel the energy go fight BH that has been using them as suya meat

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After / Governors Agree To Pay N22,500 As Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.