Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (79005 Views)

Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen / Orlu: Military & Police Sack Eastern Security Network (ESN) From Imo Forest / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by ensamy(m): 6:19am On Feb 19, 2021
Now they is no help coming from British Royal armed forces as they did during the civil war, so IPOB will have an upper hand and defeat them. grin grin
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2021
grandstar:
Buhari keeps mute about what he's to shout about and shouts when he's to be mute.

IPOB and their cohorts are a petty distraction. The elephants in the room are the Fulani bandits, the Fulani herdsmen and Boko HARAM.

The government isn't treating the bandit issue with the serious it deserves. It should look to ancient Rome for advice.

Pirates were a menace in ancient times. And many of these pirates did not use one ship but lots of ships which gave them an overwhelming advantage over cargo ships.

Rome in order to defeat the pirates had to send out an armada of ships to crush these pirates and they succeeded. The campaign took 5 years to defeat the pirates and Julius Caesar led it. .

The Fulani bandits are not ordinary criminals. They are not even ordinary gun toting armed robbers

They are in large camps, some over 600 member strong and with high powered machine guns, similar to what the military possess and which the police don't have.

To make matters, when they go on operations, they go in very large numbers. These numbers give them an overwhelming advantage coupled with the advanced armory they wield.

Just the way Rome treated the pirates, the government of the day must do likewise to the bandits. A big campaign must be set up to deal with this serious menace. They must be truanced convincingly and a message sent never to step on Nigerian soil again.

I believe foreign mercenaries will be needed. Special ops teams would be needed because these bandits hold many victims as cannon fodder in the event of an invasion by government forces. They know fighter jets can't bomb their hideouts with their victims on ground.

You want Buhari to kill fulani jihadists? shocked
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 19, 2021
theFilmtric:

the fulani has conquered the Hausas —its a pity
They now think alike
The north has a great task ahead of them
Cleansing the criminal Fulanis

theFilmtricsay

I am very sure that Hausa's eyes don't open too..because they are also oppressed by the Fulani's.

I have been wondering why there hasn't been any outburst in Kaduna here..Everybody eye don open..

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by SammyChi1988: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2021
Nigeria must breakup...

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by samuel900(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2021
Good one..
OruExpress:
I'm getting reports that ESN has shot down a Nigerian military helicopter
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Aketi2: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2021
The soldiers should withdraw from the SE. The ESN is a child of necessity.

The Fulani appointed governors of SE refused to protect their people like their brave counter part in the SW.

SE, SW, SS and MB should support the ESN. Its a battle of survival!

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by grandstar(m): 9:31am On Feb 19, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You want Buhari to kill fulani jihadists? shocked

Victims of these bandits say they aren't jihadist. They are criminals. They are in banditry and kidnapping strictly for the money.

Please, learn to throw sentiments out through the door and work on facts.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Washere(m): 11:11am On Feb 19, 2021
ichidodo:
Orlu, My home town....I don't believe the army is ready or well trained to fight in that kind of terrain..Its forests and deep ravines is quite a leveller, you can't deploy heavier assets like tanks or artillery even Apache cannot help you because the forest canopy is very thick...Just good old hand to hand ...Man to man AK47 fighting in unfamiliar terrain...
,,,,just wait and see...
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by eburuu: 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
wayting be una whala...aboki igbo youroba eno go better for una
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by ojiamu: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
doctorherbal366:
tears on my eyes right now!
i repeat,

tears on my eyes right now!

cursed be all of you that voted for this buhari,

all my eyes are filled with tears right now!
i just cant stop crying for my fellow Nigerians

i am an Igbo man but i am weeping bitterly for my brothers the yorubas.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

what is all this?

why are the Fulani's killing people?

because of this i have stand on my two feet's barefooted on the ground,

cursed be you buhari on the day you are born and on the day you shall die!

you shall forever eat dust!

your life shall be blown away like the light of a candle,

cursed be you for you have done this!

never again will you see the light of the day for you shall die a terrible death.

i call upon the powers of the ALMIGHTY GOD!
i call upon the ELOHIM!
and i call upon the I AM THAT I AM!

please grant me this request and kill this man for us,

because of this i want the youths to mobilize and head straight to aso rock in abuja!

i repeat i want the whole youths to mobilize and head to aso rock in abuja!

lets go take off the head called buhari.

for he shall die a miserable death!

as for those still suporting this buhari here in this forum

you all shall die by strange sicknesses and you shall eat dust all the days of your life's.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

our cries have reached up to the heavens and the LORD shall avenge our deaths!

cursed be all buhari supporters for this,
cursed be the day you all are born!

i am crying here right now!
i repeat,
i am crying bitterly here right now!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

i am shouting at the same time still crying!

i feel like i have let everyone down in this forum,

please where is tinunbu when you needed him the most?

please where is atiku when we needed him the most?

now i know all what nnamdi kanu was saying was pure truth,

the man envisioned the future and started giving us strict warnings about this buhari but we never listened!

ahhhhhh but we never listened!
what a life of regrets and sadness.

but all hope is not lost,

i want the whole youths of Nigeria to head now to aso villa and destroy the whole place!

i repeat,

i want the whole youths of Nigeria to head now to aso villa and destroy the whole place!

since buhari wants to kill us all,

let us be the first to get rid of him and kill him!

buhari because you have done this your days on this earth are numbered!

you shall die for this!

please lets start commenting everywhere in all social media handles,

#terroristBuhari

this man wants to kill us all and gift all our lands to his useless Fulani brothers.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

never will that ever happen,
lets impeach this buhari today by force!
we are the people and we have the power!

#terroristBuhari

your days on earth are numbered!
Educated but not wise
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by MummyD2020(f): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
Very convenient to celebrate impunity.

Igbos are terrorist, and have proven once again to be. Now they are wielding weapons and fighting against the Nigerian army.

When has protecting one's self become a crime?
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by MummyD2020(f): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
redcliff:

you call the people who are protecting their land idiots? who who is not protecting yours, you must be a lower idiot.

I am sure if his mom was raped and dad killed, he will not descend so low to say that. People are condemning the ESN becos dey are not victims of the herdsmen's attacks. God bless the ESN
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by BreconHills(m): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
heendrix:

Ur mistake is thinking they proposedly (which is not confirmed yet) used Ak 47 to shoot down the chopper. just like u said, MI is not so fast, so most definitely an RPG with scope target can have a pound effect on the copter

We now know for sure that nothing happened yesterday. No where was bombarded, no helicopter was shot down.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/military-presence-no-cause-for-alarm-in-orlu-oyc/
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Cloud007: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
I don't understand this sudden development of onslaught by Nigeria government on orlu.

Is it the same town that murdered those 4 young boys?
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Kaysalas(m): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2021
tamdun:

Am also yoruba and I dey yab my Igbo brothers wella but on this one, God will protect ESN, Buhari is a fvcking bigot
Same here bro. This Yoruba Vs Igbo online fight needs to stop. The actions of this government defiles every form of logic. ESN, mo wa pelu yin. I salut Una bravery. Igbo kwenu
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by gidgiddy: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2021
IamWonderful:
IPOB don buy market. Buhari hates IPOB, he wants to roast you like suya and you are still sitting beside fire, I pit una.

The people you should pity are the Nigerian families that are lamenting and complaining that armed bandits are killing them while Buhari is sending Soldiers to the East where nobody is complaining about IPOB
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by OyinO: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
WE create problems for ourselves then end up blaming God. So tell me, what problem exactly did God create?

You don't have an idea about the concept of God. Besides, the Nigerian God is corrupt, wicked and aids and abet wickedness. Nigerians are globally know for using religion to cover their wickedness.
The current problems in Nigeria are as a result of your corrupt Nigerian God allowing evil men to operate with impunity.
Greedy Pastors and Politicians stealing and accumulating the wealth of the nation and the citizens but Nigerian God is busy watching. Leah Sharibu was allowed by Nigerian God to be abducted, and even after nationwide interdenominational fasting and praying, Nigerian God forsook her and abandoned her in the hands of Book Harm. Shame!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After / Governors Agree To Pay N22,500 As Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.