Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? (72123 Views)

Looking For A Wedding Videographer In Santa Barbara! / Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by samwillyco1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
She go fit dey one place dey enjoy and some people are worried because of her
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by GeneralPula: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
magicminister:

You made sense until the last part!
Why do we find it so easy to make jokes when our women go missing! They have families and people that love them and even though this is a largely anonymous site, we should give compassion so that we may recieve compassion! Your comment is sad and shows you’re a sad and miserable person!

Some girls were kidnapped and trafficked into prostitution ..

The dude said they should be fast as much as they can so such won't happen ..

You seems to be the sad one here ..
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by Yommychrz(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
May she be found
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by pepericozi: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
God will safe her life o.

Nigeria is now a dead trap and bee heave for criminal activities
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by Draslo(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bodyodour:
I wanted to say she is with her boyfriend but she is too ugly to have one. Report to the police station.
Try get sense
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by seyz91(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Stop calling someone ugly, you not their maker and everyone is beautiful in their own way and has their own admirers nomatter how

If they had posted her pics with painted face you woul be the same person to say we can't find her cuz too many paint on her face

people must always have something to say sha nomatter what you do and how you do them undecided
Bodyodour:
I wanted to say she is with her boyfriend but she is too ugly to have one. Report to the police station.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by madukaanaya(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Go look for her at any Afonja state you might find her cheesy
how far
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by magicminister: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Karlosorji:
but it’s true na. Let’s just keep praying she doesn’t enter bad hands

Just wish her well and move on! Keep the thoughts to yourself!
It’s disgusting but all the poor or unexposed people I ever met think fucccking alike!! You people should surprise me for fucccking once! Mad oh!! No joy, no positivity and then they wonder why they’re stuck!
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by Yoighaman(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bodyodour:

This comment of yours is uncalled for. It's best to be sensitive in some situations; even if your heart is as hard as stone, you can at least pretend.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by Superpower(m): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bodyodour:
You are such a fool.Must you joke with everything.
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by Markapela77: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bro pls keep us updated
Incase una find her
Na second cemetery side i deh stay self
Freethinker2:
Please have you seen the lady in the picture below? She was last seen along Second Cemetery Road, Off Uzebu Quarters, Benin City, Edo State, on February 12, 2020.

She is tall, dark in complexion, a bit bigger than average size.

She speaks fluent English and German

Full Name: Barbara Odiase
Sex: Female
Height: 1.75m

If you have any information, please contact this phone number 08182241827

Please mods help move it to the front page
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by adecz: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Valentine tinz.... grin grin

She will be back safely .. cool cool cool
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by Sub9ja(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
We are available ....data airtime all going smoothly
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
She never come back from Valentine
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by AskProf: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Freethinker2:
Please have you seen the lady in the picture below? She was last seen along Second Cemetery Road, Off Uzebu Quarters, Benin City, Edo State, on February 12, 2020.

12-02-20
or,
12-02-21.
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by jelel6: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bodyodour:

FUucCK YOU. ANIMAL
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by Blackdisciple(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bodyodour:

Damn niggarr ah like chubby gurls
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by samazagudu(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
This Valentine's month na only lady den dey miss oooo.... may god help us
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by Freethinker2: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
AskProf:

12-02-20
or,
12-02-21.

Sorry, 12/02/2021. It was a typographical error.
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by caniagu44: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Freethinker2:

since 2020 and is now you are making this move? honestly , I don't know what to say, let us just pray for Divine help.
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by stealmatic(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bodyodour:
Kai bro you are not nice at all

1 Like

Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Its possible that she coukd have been killed in cold blood by some unfortunate idividual out ther and her remains disposed off sucessfuly. The reason why it is very important for a to inform thirdparty about details of ur traveling when going to visit strangers so that incase anything goes wrong. Im going to visit mr so so and so in his house at garki abuja. I met him on facebok some time last year. I plan to spend the weekend with him and wil be back by monday. If by monday and am nt back yet and this is what and what you should do. Be security contious ladies
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by zionstaar75: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
izzou:
angry

Reading through some comments here, and I can't help but imagine how some of Y'all are mean and heartless.

mean or stupid, can't u see where some of them are living? How can u expect sympathy from someone living in an uncompleted building in a village? If not for gsm what do they know
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by Evergreen4(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
Damn, that's my area.
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by Mozino007(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
magicminister:

You made sense until the last part!
Why do we find it so easy to make jokes when our women go missing! They have families and people that love them and even though this is a largely anonymous site, we should give compassion so that we may recieve compassion! Your comment is sad and shows you’re a sad and miserable person!
Amadioha!!! Strike u there anuofia!.....wetin concern u wit my mention frustrated drunken master.....idiot.
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by Yankee101: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
Have mercy Lord
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by LyfeJennings(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bodyodour:

U are a certified idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by Thomist(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
You guys should try to reach her boyfriend, if she has.. he may help out.
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by johndho(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
I don't understand why young girls are just getting missing this days. what is this country turning into.
missing people is now the new trend. may God protect us all
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by Sniper101(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
She isn't missing

She just haven't returned from her own Valentine's Day celebration grin

...trust me, she'll turn up soon grin
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
I feel so sad already

Tired of reading news of missing persons everyday

May God send forth his Angels to locate and free her wherever she might have been held hostage, in Jesus name .. amen
Re: Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? by folu4real(f): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Have noticed the report of girls missing on Nairaland. I hope it does not have anything to do with valentine stuff. Do they went visiting their boyfriends without their parents/guardian knowing their whereabout thereby causing their parents to worry. May she be found.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) / Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) / I Killed This Snake Today At The Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.