Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 (5054 Views)

How To Make 10-20K Daily Selling Physical Products Online / Big Boys Ecomm Thread: How To Get The Complete Tutorial / How To Make At Least 100k Per Day Selling Physical Products Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by Kalaba(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
fergieboy:

He has serve his ban which expires some minutes ago

But if you insist to continue you can create another thread

O! I wasn't aware of that.
There's no point creating another, this thread serves it all
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by VadBet(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kalaba:
I once created a nice topic with my former account, the mods suspended my account and deleted the topic.

I will continue from where OP stopped, pending when his ban is lifted.

Note I am not op, I wasn't sent by the op nor even know him/her in person. I only want to contribute to what op has started. Also note that every piece of information posted earlier by the op is very very correct.
For credibility sake, I will drop everything I know right here, no PM, no calls, no chats.

I will cover aspects relating to product sourcing and how to research hot selling products. My posting time will be by evenings, that's if my account is spared.

Create another thread and tag me abeg. I need ideas
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by KingOfThePay(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
Alrighhttttt Guys!!!!!!! Its the Return of the King!!!!! grin

It is with great pleasure i drop this update after serving a 3 days(which feels like 3 years) unjustified ban from the time i made my last comment. No lie; Aberrant developments like this goes a long way to  demotivate a good cause . But yet, the King is not shaken.

However,  i will also not hide my discontentment with the Moderators for absolute negligence. I was banned by the spam bot after making the Part 2 update(which was removed) on Sunday. Followers of the thread called on the Mods to relief me of the ban. Yet nothing was done. Nothing. What then is the essence of this Business section if an informative, educational, tutorial thread cannot be allowed to thrive. huh!

Finally,

I must say i am very impressed with you guys and so honored that i was able to start something that is making people out here see possibilities in achieving massive financial success with this business.. Oh yeah!!!

This thread has not dropped passed the first page of the business section since my last post.
You guys kept steady engagement. Thread already on its 3rd page shocked(and we are just getting started)
You showed commitment to implementing all you have learnt(and more to come) 

In this beautiful game of Chess, you are the Bishops. 

Alright. Lets get back Business. Heading to the Space station to get my Spaceship!!! Everything in check, no orbit decays!!! shocked grin

Now ya'all get ready to hop in...!!! 3...2...1.......

PART 2 UPDATE DROPPING BY 3:30PM ... Letssssssssss go!!!!!
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by KingOfThePay(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Its a long list of Mentions guys. I believe the post above addresses everything.

Also, i took to a comment made by ilebaya2017.. I created an alternate two days ago. Its not yet eligible to post in this section until after some few days or so..

I propose the issue of ban will not occur again. But just incase it does, i will lane switch to the alternate.

Ok Fellas. See you in an hour or two.!!!
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by planetx13: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
KingOfThePay:
Its a long list of Mentions guys. I believe the post above addresses everything.

Also, i took to a comment made by ilebaya2017.. I created an alternate two days ago. Its not yet eligible to post in this section until after some few days or so..

I propose the issue of ban will not occur again. But just incase it does, i will lane switch to the alternate.

The boss is back... You are welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by nwikpab: 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
KingOfThePay:

God go shame anyone wey no want this con3 grow.

Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
KingOfThePay:

Ma man
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by Authorsy: 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
KingOfThePay:

It is with great pleasure i drop this update after serving a 3 days(which feels like 3 years) unjustified ban from the time i made my last comment. No lie; Aberrant developments like this goes a long way to  demotivate a good cause . But yet, the King is not shaken.

However,  i will also not hide my discontentment with the Moderators for absolute negligence. I was banned by the spam bot after making the Part 2 update(which was removed) on Sunday. Followers of the thread called on the Mods to relief me of the ban. Yet nothing was done. Nothing. What then is the essence of this Business section if an informative, educational, tutorial thread cannot be allowed to thrive. huh!

Finally,

I must say i am very impressed with you guys and so honored that i was able to start something that is making people out here see possibilities in achieving massive financial success with this business.. Oh yeah!!!

This thread has not dropped passed the first page of the business section since my last post.
You guys kept steady engagement. Thread already on its 3rd page shocked(and we are just getting started)

Alright. Lets get back Business. Heading to the Space station to get my Spaceship!!! Everything in check, no orbit decays!!! shocked grin

Yayyyy. Our OP is back.

Mods, behave o
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by AIIyIic(f): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
KingOfThePay:

The lion cannot be chained.

Welcome back KING

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by fartguy: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
Uncaged OP...
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by shiffynaani(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Op we are impatiently waiting abeg cheesy
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by TellMeNothing: 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
KingOfThePay:

Finally,

welcome back boss
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by fergieboy: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
I’m seeing two hidden post up there
Hope they never ban the op again
If not na telegram group sure now
Or he can post with his alternate

dominique Can you make those hidden post visible and unban the op
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by TellMeNothing: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
fergieboy:
I’m seeing two hidden post up there

Hope they never ban the op again

If not na telegram group sure now

Or he can post with his alternate

Cc

dominique

Lol....them dun ban OP again... grin two hidden posts..
I give up on this country

OP please just create telegram group and drop the link on your signature..we move
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
OK guys I give up I am done waiting, goodluck.
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by shiffynaani(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Well, at this point, I can now confidently say this forum is not healthy for 21st century ideas. They refused to modify it. Nigerians deserve better forum than this rickety one pls.

At Op, pls let's move to a more creative platform pls

3 Likes

Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by BBM: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
This is really sad

dominique Pushkin what's happening

This is why I don't blame some member asking for email address and phone number to take thier discussion some where else

Op its will better we move to telegram or whatsapp Group or package it as ebook, if you want to sell it no wahala we will buy it

Cox at this rate if you post again the anti spam bot will still ban you
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by ilebaye2017(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
Just when I thought the battle is over and that the king is back only not to see an update as promised by the op.
What a pain! What do we do about this ban issue?
Op how do we get the concluding part of the lecture and begin to implement the ideas, now that the whole idea seems fresh and captivating?
Thank you
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by pakmoni(m): 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
I tire for this forum.
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by Adbiz(m): 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
Am so disappointed right now. What exactly is the Big deal in what the op is doing. All you fake ebook sellers should behave yourselves... Every damn thing in this country is damn f*cked.
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by chyegems(f): 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nawa ooo.. Why d ban? Op ols lets move to telegram
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by youngmartha: 3:03am On Feb 25, 2021
KingOfThePay
Thank you for bringing a great this on Nairaland
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by candygist: 3:49am On Feb 25, 2021
bamidele89:

Use sea shipping boss
It pays

How long will it take to arrive ?
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by candygist: 3:53am On Feb 25, 2021
bamidele89:

Use sea shipping boss
It pays

Help me with a reliable shipping company. Thanks
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by nizelgirl(f): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2021
It seems op has been banned again.
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by fergieboy: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2021
nizelgirl:
It seems op has been banned again.

Yes he has

Some forces don’t want the op to finish this tutorial

Op to beat the spam bot
Avoid spelling some words in full
You can be adding symbol to some words
Or better still create a telegram group and add the link to your signature
You post here on naira land and then post on telegram just in case
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by AIIyIic(f): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
KingOfThePay, I created a telegram group for us. The name is Big Boys Ecomm. Kindly join the group and I'll pass the admin tag to you. We really need this info. The good thing about telegram group is that the information will always be there even in the next 10yrs from now. So, people who are just joining will be able to follow up.

KingOfThePay, please, we all await you....
Join the group please, so that we all can follow.

We beg of you.....
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by AIIyIic(f): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
AIIyIic:
KingOfThePay, I created a telegram group for us. The name is Big Boys Ecomm. Kindly join the group and I'll pass the admin tag to you. We really need this info. The good thing about telegram group is that the information will always be there even in the next 10yrs from now. So, people who are just joining will be able to follow up.

KingOfThePay, please, we all await you....
Join the group please, so that we all can follow.

We beg of you.....

Just search for 'Big Boys Ecomm' on telegram @ and join
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by fergieboy: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
AIIyIic:

Ok That’s Good
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by planetx13: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
AIIyIic:

Tried checking for it ...... Can't find it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Factors Fueling The Rise Of E-commerce In Nigeria / How To Invest In Cryptocurrency: A Beginner’s Guide / Privatisation: FG Generates N564.3bn From 123 Enterprises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.