Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 (5049 Views)

How To Make 10-20K Daily Selling Physical Products Online / Big Boys Ecomm Thread: How To Get The Complete Tutorial / How To Make At Least 100k Per Day Selling Physical Products Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by Towma(f): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
TellMeNothing:

Hi are you based in PH?
No I am not
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by TellMeNothing: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
Towma:

No I am not

Ok..DM?
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Following
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by PowersthatBe: 1:12am On Apr 02, 2021
Shuttuope:

Honestly you’d always have problems with every shipping company, Dosent mean they’re bad or anything. Sometimes shipping can delay and it’s mostly not their fault.

I understand that shipping could be delayed and it's not their fault. And I agree their nature of work in this industry can sometimes be stalled with one hurdle or the other so customers have to always be in the know and have patience.

But I think the major cry-out here is in the rouge style of communication and the way they render Customer service. Majority of shipping companies are guilty for treating customers with less concern and priority. Some even do it with rudeness like they are doing you a favour... Something you paid for. Your own money for that matter.... This is what @Towma was complaining about and most of us here can relate
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by TellMeNothing: 2:14am On Apr 14, 2021
Towma:

No I am not

Well. Ok cool
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by Tolzy11(m): 4:00am On May 24, 2021
Towma:

Please what bitter experience did you have with chrisvicmall? I wanted to use them but now I am scared o....
Sorry Bro did you later got your products and how many days did it take
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by Towma(f): 10:19am On May 24, 2021
Tolzy11:

Sorry Bro did you later got your products and how many days did it take

I got them and it was just 3 days extra delay

I like the chrisvicmall, their rates are one of the cheapest.

https:///GZSi1cOUNOq1Ad8dMkDvJM

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by TheFacelessMan: 3:39pm On May 29, 2021
AIIyIic:

Just search for 'Big Boys Ecomm' on telegram @ and join

I don't read emails sent to this profile. You can mention me on an obscure post, if i can answer, I will.
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by AIIyIic(f): 9:38pm On May 29, 2021
TheFacelessMan:

I don't read emails sent to this profile. You can mention me on an obscure post, if i can answer, I will.

Ooh, thanks for replying.
I wanna ask about the UN job..
Can I start learning French and Spanish using apps like Duolingo, then apply for jobs??
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by TheFacelessMan: 10:05pm On May 29, 2021
AIIyIic:

Ooh, thanks for replying.
I wanna ask about the UN job..
Can I start learning French and Spanish using apps like Duolingo, then apply for jobs??

You can try. It's hard using an app without actually practicing with people.

I have folders on Duolingo and complete Rosetta Stone packages I haven't bothered to open.

I would strongly advise you focus on French. Check the nearest Alliance Francaise and enrol there. UN is very hard to enter.... but you might be lucky. Focus on building your career.

Don't be so money-minded. I in fact turned down the UN job because something better for me career wise came up.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by AIIyIic(f): 8:44pm On May 30, 2021
TheFacelessMan:

I have folders on Duolingo and complete Rosetta Stone packages I haven't bothered to open.

I would strongly advise you focus on French. Check the nearest Alliance Francaise and enrol there. UN is very hard to enter.... but you might be lucky. Focus on building your career.

Don't be so money-minded. I in fact turned down the UN job because something better for me career wise came up.

Good luck!

WOW
CONGRATS MAN
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by VadBet(m): 9:48am On Jun 01, 2021
Hahn
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by hahn(m): 9:49am On Jun 01, 2021
VadBet:
Hahn

Bump
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
TheFacelessMan:

Good luck!
Faceless man,how can I access ur full stories,or download ur story PDF?
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by ilebaye2017(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2021
Please is anyone here making money from this mini importation business?

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by VadBet(m): 7:40am On Dec 01, 2021
ilebaye2017:
Please is anyone here making money from this mini importation business?

Mini importation is a great business but I will advice you not to pay any money to the op.

After we subscribed to his packages it took him 4 months to import the goods from China.

He is currently running a new scam here: https://www.nairaland.com/6840886/tutorial-how-make-explosive-income and I really pity the people that pay for this round. grin
Re: Big Boys Ecomm: How To 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Physical Products Online 2021 by VadBet(m): 7:42am On Dec 01, 2021
TellMeNothing:

I think the OP has been ban. I saw an update in the afternoon when I refresh the page it disappeared. refresh it now nothing Mods

Lol. Obviously the same person. You and powersthatbe are just for motivation grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate Is Crashing At The Black Market / I Want To Give A Loan Of #50,000 / Instead Of Losing Money To Ponzi, Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.